We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALPSATS 2.1 - A Greasemonkey Script

+4
CHiH
Purtle
Kohuda
14mRh4X0r
8 posters

Go down

ALPSATS 2.1 - A Greasemonkey Script Empty ALPSATS 2.1 - A Greasemonkey Script

Post by 14mRh4X0r Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:58 pm

ALPSATS v2.1 - Auto Logon, Preference Saver and Anti-Timeout Script

Upgraded! 8D

Features:

• Logs in automatically (may not work on slow connections)
  • Saves your text style (yay!)
  • Sends an anti-timeout message every 520 seconds, while going in away mode
  • Fully configurable (whether a function is enabled and at which intervals to check/update things)
This script will work in every browser with the localStorage object and user script support (e.g. Firefox 3.6)
You can get Greasemonkey here: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/748/

You can get the script
here: http://willemmaster.freehostia.com/gm/alpsats.user.js

~14mR

P.S. I recommend not setting the anti-timeout message interval higher than 8 minutes and 50 seconds. (it's at 8 minutes and 40 seconds currently, to account for any delay in your connection/computer)
14mRh4X0r
14mRh4X0r

Nobody appreciates the term 'hacker' anymore

Back to top Go down

ALPSATS 2.1 - A Greasemonkey Script Empty Re: ALPSATS 2.1 - A Greasemonkey Script

Post by 14mRh4X0r Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:05 pm

Bumpity-bump and double-post, but any suggestions?
14mRh4X0r
14mRh4X0r

Back to top Go down

ALPSATS 2.1 - A Greasemonkey Script Empty Re: ALPSATS 2.1 - A Greasemonkey Script

Post by Kohuda Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Get it away, it spams. ;_;
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:28 pm

I have a feeling not many people will Download it because of your past shenanigans.

Plus I already auto-login, and I don't go in this SB enough to care about the other stuf.
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by CHiH Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:53 pm

While I'm familiar with GM and whatnot, I don't think this will become widely used, precisely for the reason Purtle said. Though people may use it more if it becomes more usable Very Happy

I'll keep my eyes on this Smile
CHiH
CHiH

4th place in Tournament of Legends

https://www.youtube.com/user/system0101

Back to top Go down

Post by 14mRh4X0r Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Purtle wrote:I have a feeling not many people will Download it because of your past shenanigans.
I know, and I never seem to be able to throw away that image, and thus I keep on doing them. Panic

CHiH wrote:Though people may use it more if it becomes more usable Very Happy
That's exactly why I asked for suggestions.
14mRh4X0r
14mRh4X0r

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:08 pm

I might use it... I have like 200 virus checkers, and I have admins on msn to message if I get hacked. I can test if it's safe.. after I change my password.

To get rid of the image, stop being so hackerish :|

and don't make dupe accounts, it only works until you decide to tell ELR you have been a dupe for almost a year
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by 14mRh4X0r Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Sdemon wrote:and don't make dupe accounts
I have never made a single dupe account.

Not that I can remember, and that means something with me
14mRh4X0r
14mRh4X0r

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 pm

It's virusfree, and awesome.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by 14mRh4X0r Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:15 am

Thar. He sez it.
14mRh4X0r
14mRh4X0r

Back to top Go down

Post by 14mRh4X0r Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:00 am

I demand comments and suggestions.
14mRh4X0r
14mRh4X0r

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:53 am

You demand attention, but you're not receiving it.
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by chaomocha Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:03 pm

that was like a month bump and a double post 14m... xD im not gunna minimod tho

as for the script, i dont really need any of those features, and neither does most of this site. anti timeout is only useful if i wanted to like record an sb time laps or something, and auto login is a preset on this site, and i dun really care for colors and stuff much... i havent tried the script yet but so far from what ive seen it looks like it runs fine, but in marketting terms, your basically targetting an audience that doesn't want your product xD. for example a target audience would be people who do sb record where they can get timed out of it, enjoys colors and text options where a site doesn't save them, and the site they are on doesn't allow auto logins yet the user finds it tedious to log in all the time (although i have no idea about programming and scripts and stuff and im not sure if the site doesnt offer that then you cant make it an option, idk this a a tangent now).

you got ur attn, and i'm trying to be nice, but just let a thread die, the internet has no defibrillators.
chaomocha
chaomocha

Back to top Go down

Post by 14mRh4X0r Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:17 am

You don't automatically log on @ the chatbox and colors are not being saved. Your argument, dear sir, is invalid.
14mRh4X0r
14mRh4X0r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down