We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tivoli - Inu and TCR

+9
Kohuda
linerage
StingDaFling
Purtle
Cereal
Commandercoke
Lukking
The Cold Rider
Inukaza
13 posters

Go down

Tivoli - Inu and TCR Empty Tivoli - Inu and TCR

Post by Inukaza Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Oh my....this track...... This was originally going to be a minute and 30 seconds long, but due to a sol corruption, we took the latest back up and slapped a ending on it. Originally Hedge was going to edit, and we had a elaborate thought process going on about editing. However, we decided to *cough*kickhedgeout*cough* do something different. I think I like how this turned out, I ended up editing, after what I *think* was TCR giving up. But he didn't, so we decided who's edit would be posted by a vote. lol
Anyway, ENJOYYYY!!

Btw, my first part suckkked

Video Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?jzzn4nkdamm

Last edited by Inu on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Tivoli - Inu and TCR Empty Re: Tivoli - Inu and TCR

Post by The Cold Rider Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Fun corrab is fun 8D

The Cold Rider

https://www.youtube.com/TheColdRider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Fun corrab is fun 8D!
btw very good for a non lcc collab!
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:44 pm

A really enjoyable and impressive track. Inukaza really impressed and suprised me. His parts were a little more stop-n-go styled, but it was still quite a challenge to decipher who did each part. Overall, you two were a great combination of riders and created a great collab.
Certain things that stuck out in my mind while watching:
0:44 Seems kinda sloppy, but enjoyable and nice nonetheless.
0:47 Still amazes me that it's possible to make things more than just a pinch.
0:58 I really liked the bit of airtime here, and felt that it was necessary to keep me entertained. Good use of that TCR.
1:04 The compactness and crassing of manuals is just o.O
1:05 I don't know if others feel this way, but I don't think that bare tracks are just about how bosh is moving. It's how the lines are put together and look that make it enjoyable to me. That can be messy, organized, whatever. That short, crazy flanual was appealing to me.
1:09 I love these, in any track. I don't even know what they're called. It's hard to keep up with the terminalogy, especially if you're not a quirker.
1:16 Based on the standards of the rest of the track, I was expecting a more suprising, "wow" stall.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:59 pm

That was an awesome track, plus it was fun to watch!

Nice job guys.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:50 pm

That was alright.

General skilled tricks and some manual things.

Like I said, it was alright. Didn't real do anything in particular for me
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by StingDaFling Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:51 pm

That was amazing.

Great job to both of you :|
StingDaFling
StingDaFling

https://www.youtube.com/user/StingDaFling

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:46 pm

Purtle wrote:That was alright.

i totally disagree, no offense to purtle. The track had really entertaining moments and i think that's the wow parts which totally made this more exciting. The skill level of these tricks... i mean some of the tricks here are actually new! how can that be general skilled tricks? For manuals, there were all kinds of manuals, squishy manual, flanual, nose and tail manuals and manuals with flings in em... I'd say that's good enough for the variety of the manuals.The speed went up and down which was a +

Maybe purtle thinks of it another way, but i really enjoyed the track.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:04 pm

Where did you get those train tapes?
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:34 pm

Kohuded wrote:Where did you get those train tapes?

We got them off youtube. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjTofQBhBps theres the one for the first one. we used 0:51 to 1:08

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Painlobster Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:05 pm

Your styles mesh together really well. It was hard to tell who made what and when the parts change.
Nice presentation on the whole thing too. Good editing, speedy quirk; it was a well done production overall. Good job guys!
Painlobster
Painlobster

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:41 pm

I appreciate it, collaborating with TCR was..... different. 99% it was fun. xD

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:44 pm

I thought your styles would be really different, but they worked really well together! Fun stuff! I could kind of see Inu progressing xD
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:04 pm

linerage wrote:

i totally disagree, no offense to purtle. The track had really entertaining moments and i think that's the wow parts which totally made this more exciting. The skill level of these tricks... i mean some of the tricks here are actually new! how can that be general skilled tricks? For manuals, there were all kinds of manuals, squishy manual, flanual, nose and tail manuals and manuals with flings in em... I'd say that's good enough for the variety of the manuals.The speed went up and down which was a +

I don't really care...but i'm just going to say that it is an opinion...not fact. Things that wow you may not wow me. *shrug*
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Purtle wrote:
linerage wrote:

I don't really care...but i'm just going to say that it is an opinion...not fact. Things that wow you may not wow me. *shrug*
If you don't have anything constructive to post, don't post. PLEASE.

You're making the staff look bad.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:19 pm

uhmm... but i could say what was good about the track right? so then how come i can't post... i'm not really making the staff look bad because im just saying my feeling. I said that purtle's opinion isn't the same as mine...
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:33 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:
Purtle wrote:
linerage wrote:

If you don't have anything constructive to post, don't post. PLEASE.

You're making the staff look bad.

So I'm not supposed to respond to a post that was directed at me?

@linerage- he wasn't talking to you about making the staff look bad.

Also, you didn't say something constructive about the track in your post rabid. TBH, if you look at every post in this thread, none of them (Maybe besides CC's) were actually constructive. They all say "That was cool (etc)." Saying that you liked a track isn't constructive.
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:44 pm

Is this worth posting?

Purtle wrote:I don't really care...but i'm just going to say that it is an opinion...not fact. Things that wow you may not wow me. *shrug*
Or this?

If I thought either of these things I would see no reason to post. Imagine if everyone who didn't care about the track and didn't play Line Rider posted that they didn't care.

Sometimes I wonder if you just like getting your post count up. Like now.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:02 am

I love you all <3

Now shut up and be nice please. Tivoli - Inu and TCR 992897

I liked the track you two. The styles mixed well.

Last edited by Votale on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:05 am

rabid squirrel wrote:

Is this worth posting?

Purtle wrote:I don't really care...but i'm just going to say that it is an opinion...not fact. Things that wow you may not wow me. *shrug*
Or this?

If I thought either of these things I would see no reason to post. Imagine if everyone who didn't care about the track and didn't play Line Rider posted that they didn't care.

Sometimes I wonder if you just like getting your post count up. Like now.

I could say the same things about the posts that just say "I really liked it"
It's works the same way. Is it worth posting?

I like how you ignored the fact that everyone's post are just as non-constructive as mine, yet you call me out on it merely because it doesn't say "I liked it." They are just posting their opinions, which happen to be applauding him.

Purtle wrote:I don't really care...but i'm just going to say
that it is an opinion...not fact. Things that wow you may not wow me.
*shrug*

this was in response to a post that was directed at me. Am I not allowed to respond to someone that is 'talking' to me? Apparently that's wrong now. That would mean that your posts deserve a "Is this worth posting?" just as much as mine.

Regarding the post count thing, lol. I didn't think you would sink that low. We also can't see our posts count unless we go to our own profile I believe, which I haven't looked at until now just to make sure if you can see your post count or not..

One more thing,
"If I thought either of these things I would see no reason to post." I'm not you.
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:17 am

Before Rabid eventually post again about the current topic of this thread, which is not the original. Take a moment to read the first post, it's a track thread, not a debate thread. TCR and I worked hard on this to show you, and we want advice, criticism from everyone. Arguing like this would only scare people off from commenting, and honestly, it's not cool. I don't like seeing my own topic get off thread. Purtle was right by saying he found nothing special in the track. Linerage was also right saying this was the best track ever(lolty). It's all your own personal thoughts. You don't need to prove yourselves to each other to see who's right and who's wrong. Linerage didn't need to "call" Purtle out, while Purtle didn't need to respond. Yes, you can respond to linerage, but you brought the topic further offtopic.

Don't let the next comment be offtopic, I ask it have something to do with our track.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:18 am

Inu wrote:Don't let the next comment be offtopic, I ask it have something to do with our track.

You look like Rabid. Tivoli - Inu and TCR Icon_wink

I can't see the white text in the beginning (train). Probably because there are white clouds behind it. Tivoli - Inu and TCR 581354

I somehow agree with Purtle. It didn't wow me. When I watch tracks like this with music, I find them really entertaining, but for once I watched this without music. That makes a huge difference. With music I think you'll feel the ''epicness'' more. It's hard to describe. Anyhow, this track was still amazing with music. There were some high-skilled tricks and high-speed parts. I like that. I wouldn't describe this as epic, since I only find very high-speed tracks epic. Must be me. Tivoli - Inu and TCR 92494
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:38 am

That was sorta the point of the editing. If you think how STP used the titles in cosmic Underworld it sorta came out of nowhere and blended it (the one with the tree, where the title appears) I made sure that the titles were readable, as at least some point during the title it was in front of a grey cloud or tree. I wanted it to blend in for that Unique and epic feeling.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum