We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TIEBREAKER] Round #1 - Poll #4

4 posters

Go down

WHICH TRACK SHOULD GO THROUGH?

[TIEBREAKER] Round #1 - Poll #4 Vote_lcap33%[TIEBREAKER] Round #1 - Poll #4 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]
[TIEBREAKER] Round #1 - Poll #4 Vote_lcap28%[TIEBREAKER] Round #1 - Poll #4 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]
[TIEBREAKER] Round #1 - Poll #4 Vote_lcap39%[TIEBREAKER] Round #1 - Poll #4 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

[TIEBREAKER] Round #1 - Poll #4 Empty [TIEBREAKER] Round #1 - Poll #4

Post by Rafael Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:57 am

TIEBREAKER Eep

Two of these will be eliminated. Only one winner!

Entries:

1. Phantasmagoric Heart
  2. Eurydice
  3. Silent Flame Scened

Rules:
- Watch all tracks before voting
- Please don't vote for yourself
- EXCEPTION: In this poll, you can vote for Silent Flame Scened if you participated, but only if you honestly think it is the best track of the three. I trust that you won't vote for it just because you participated.
- No begging/bribing/duping or otherwise cheating
- We will not change your vote after you cast it - make sure it's accurate
- The poll will be open for 5 days.

Embedded videos:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rafael on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

[TIEBREAKER] Round #1 - Poll #4 Empty Re: [TIEBREAKER] Round #1 - Poll #4

Post by Rafael Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:29 am

Phantasmagoric Heart - Didn't watch this for the polls yet, and due to the negative comments I expected it to be worse than I remember. Boy was I wrong, Phantasmagoric Heart has to be KW's best track. This track feels really special to me because it's the only track that tries to deliver a message about the real world, outside of Line Rider. The execution isn't perfect, but the track really does complement the song. When the track got from slow (passive) to intense (active), I really got a message saying 'if you fight depression every day, and never give up, you will beat depression'. The ending is amazing too, and just the entire message of this track warms my heart and proves to me that Line Rider is an art form. One of the best tracks in this competition IMO.

Eurydice - Gao's control is really good, and this track is loads of fun. It contains some really creative moments, but to me it's just a fun watch and nothing else. Didn't evoke anything.

Silent Flame Scened - Watching this track I once again realized how awesome and creative our community is. It's lovely that scenery survives in Line Rider because the entire community works on long projects to this day. The track may be disjointed objectively, but I actually really liked that you could easily see what was made by each player. The ending is spectacular too.

Phantasmagoric Heart gets my vote quite easily, but it's a shame that I have to vote against Silent Flame Scened in round 1 already. It really deserves to be in round 2.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:58 pm

Was so close to voting Eurydice as it was a major inspiration point for me, but as tracks go, PH blows it out of the water.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:08 pm

SFS for me.

Spoiler:
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:21 pm

basically rtrtrtrt to rabid's post. SFS gmv. Didn't like Phantasmagoric Heart at all. It's a struggle to watch the whole thing. Eurydice is nice but isn't anything special to me. SFS shows tons of creativity by a mass of people and I dig that.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:29 pm

Error in this poll OP. TWO of these tracks go through, ONE is eliminated. Phantasmagoric Heart and SFS go through, Eurydice is eliminated.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down