We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MP] #7: Interior Crocodile Alligator

+2
Rafael
OTDE
6 posters

Go down

I drive a Chevrolet movie theater

[MP] #7: Interior Crocodile Alligator Vote_lcap24%[MP] #7: Interior Crocodile Alligator Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]
[MP] #7: Interior Crocodile Alligator Vote_lcap24%[MP] #7: Interior Crocodile Alligator Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
[MP] #7: Interior Crocodile Alligator Vote_lcap28%[MP] #7: Interior Crocodile Alligator Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 17

[MP] #7: Interior Crocodile Alligator Empty [MP] #7: Interior Crocodile Alligator

Post by OTDE Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:49 pm

I skipped a day to reset when I do these. Now they'll go up on my lunch break instead of at 9 in the evening.

TRACK #1: Centrifugal Force by Sheldon

TRACK #2: Inhibitions by Dapianokid

TRACK #3: Variety Act by the LCC

TRACK #4: Gospel by OTDE
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

Back to top Go down

[MP] #7: Interior Crocodile Alligator Empty Re: [MP] #7: Interior Crocodile Alligator

Post by OTDE Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:27 pm

In the end, I think that CF has such a good sense of cohesion. GMV.
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

Back to top Go down

[MP] #7: Interior Crocodile Alligator Empty Re: [MP] #7: Interior Crocodile Alligator

Post by Rafael Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:26 pm

Best track, Inhibitions. Best track for its time, Centrifugal Force. GMV
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hypothet Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:12 pm

I vote for all of them
hypothet
hypothet

don't read this

Back to top Go down

Post by BenWubbleyou Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:32 pm

If I was going for which track blew my mind, I would have picked inhibitions. But I chose Gospel as I honestly just enjoyed it the most. Felt like it was a track meant to be enjoyed and it did that for me. Smile
BenWubbleyou
BenWubbleyou

Vancity

http://vimeo.com/vwcreativeco

Back to top Go down

Post by Pawel3 Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:39 pm

mv2/2
Pawel3
Pawel3

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:27 pm

Voted Gospel. Track with the most swag. OTDE is the boss of video editing and the total package is sublime. All the other tracks might be more technically impressive, longer, whatever, but Gospel has that nice something to it that makes the whole thing click. The track itself as well, it's smooth and without hiccups.
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum