We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff

+24
gaoyubao
Sheldon
LineBenji
rabid squirrel
Chuggers
Pawel3
Wizzy
Rafael
shammies
Wolf_Spirit
crash2burn
theacp127
Helios Pavonine
Opal Rider
OTDE
pure5152
Pinter
roflmaoqwerty
efrazable
Ph0enix
Stallie
Xanth
Cereal
Fauxfyre
28 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 6 Empty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqivIXS2Wv4

Post by Fauxfyre Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:22 pm

A few alternate endings from the beginning of one of my future tracks.

The first one was made like 3 seconds in (lol) and no, he doesn't survive the 4th one all the way, but he does the others.

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 6 Empty Re: Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff

Post by pure5152 Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:37 am

That last stall was very nice.. eased into position nicely Smile
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 6 Empty Re: Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff

Post by RyderLR Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:11 am

^ Inverted Onoz

Fun cool stuff, really liked the last one too
RyderLR
RyderLR

https://www.youtube.com/ryderofthelines

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:19 am

Something I really enjoyed making today

All zoomed out
Spoiler:
For those who still can't tell exactly what is going on
Spoiler:
That's a hand+string dual fling

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:58 pm

I love this type of fling. It's one of my favorite fligns in the first place. Beautiful, shot. beautiful.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by gaoyubao Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:10 pm

It looks so satisfying.
gaoyubao
gaoyubao
Line Rider Legend

Contest Winner: XL Contest
1st place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.visitgaomali.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:02 pm

damn thats clean
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:44 pm

Hopefully I actually finish this one.
Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 6 Hehehe10
Transitioning into blue manuals

This track is so far unlike anything else I've made before. I'm excited to see how it turns out.

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:52 pm

Color me blue and call me a manual!
I'm hyped.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:25 am

Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 6 Huehue10

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:30 am

Inverted Onoz
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:36 am

first preview of 2015
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:09 pm

ALRIGHT MEGA PREVIEW CONTENT POST

COMET STORM PROGRESS
I am ocassionally inspired to work on this still, so this will probably happen with full length and music at some point
Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 6 Comet11

STOKE THE FLAMES
Largely manuals, but will be overall manuquirk. Kind of want to make it at a speed that isn't commonly seen in manual tracks, and it is going along pretty nicely
Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 6 Stoked10
Here's the version that I started with that was too slow. If anybody want this sol I can give you it
Kinda good but kinda crappy:

UNTITLED STUFF
Probably going to release this soon. Was going to be part of a track I've wanted to make for over a year called "Hero", but I can't get the right feel
Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 6 Zero10

INVINCIBLE
Probably going to be dedicated to someone depending on how good it turns out. So far it is pretty cool, AND IS TOTALLY NOT GOING TO SYNC TO THAT ONE MUSE SONG. for srs
Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 6 Invinc10

METROPOLIS RUN / WELL-TEMPERED MANUAL SCENED
No pics! Planning an anniversary release if any of you know when that is. Hehe

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by gaoyubao Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:45 pm

ooh excitement is real for #5
gaoyubao
gaoyubao
Line Rider Legend

Contest Winner: XL Contest
1st place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.visitgaomali.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:51 pm

So yeah I've kind of been out of the loop for a relatively long while, I hardly know what's going on around here anymore, I mostly find out about things that happen like a week later than they actually did. Regardless, I'm back to the point where I'm making tracks again for the time being. Don't know where I'll go from here, might see me around more, might not. I haven't watched very many tracks lately, just been playing. I hope I can get some hype going on here!

And commence the screenshots!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Progress on Comet Storm
Spoiler:
Huge flings, had fun with this, maybe continue some other day
Spoiler:
Random crap, likely will be scrapped
Spoiler:
Favorite WIP track atm, will probably be working on this a lot more
Spoiler:

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:00 pm

your flings are a work of art
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:50 pm

God you are exciting
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Fri May 01, 2015 12:12 am

FYI I'm not going to stop calling you shotoku.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Fri May 01, 2015 12:06 pm

you are shotoku64 to me :|
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sun May 03, 2015 6:28 pm

All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff. Very happy with the look of this. Music sync is great too.
Continuation of "Favorite WIP track atm, will probably be working on this a lot more" on my previous post.
Also I don't know why more people don't do squiggly pinches
Fauxfyre's Previews - All blue manual barrel roll flippy stuff - Page 6 Flips10

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6