We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LR V3.4.X [03 MAY 2015 UPDATE]

+23
Chuggers
.Iso
Z_N-Freak
iPi
OTDE
[senpai] kevans
theacp127
WTB
Orthuss
ScrungleBlumpkus
GhostY
SPL4SHZ0N3
Summoning
mhenr18
rabid squirrel
Rafael
crash2burn
Getthim
Traxis
Fauxfyre
efrazable
gaoyubao
Darkness
27 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

LR V3.4.X [03 MAY 2015 UPDATE] - Page 3 Empty Re: LR V3.4.X [03 MAY 2015 UPDATE]

Post by Darkness Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:41 am

Request: Combination of [something]+backspace (or delete) that deletes the line before the last line placed. I'm lazy and when stacking wells I cba to use the eraser tool.

Darkness

Back to top Go down

LR V3.4.X [03 MAY 2015 UPDATE] - Page 3 Empty Re: LR V3.4.X [03 MAY 2015 UPDATE]

Post by Getthim Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:11 am

coloured line during playback rather than the same old black?
Getthim
Getthim

A bumble bee bumbling along.

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:51 pm

Getthim wrote:coloured line during playback rather than the same old black?
select "color" under options
Darkness wrote:Request: Combination of [something]+backspace (or delete) that deletes the line before the last line placed. I'm lazy and when stacking wells I cba to use the eraser tool.
I believe this may cause more problems than solutions; we would then need another something+delete to make the deleted line come back, or it would make a real mess in the code if it went in order of deletion while implementing the feature.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:17 pm

efrazable wrote:
Darkness wrote:Request: Combination of [something]+backspace (or delete) that deletes the line before the last line placed. I'm lazy and when stacking wells I cba to use the eraser tool.
I believe this may cause more problems than solutions; we would then need another something+delete to make the deleted line come back, or it would make a real mess in the code if it went in order of deletion while implementing the feature.

As far as I can tell the delete key is not used in the game. So delete and shift+delete would work.

Edit: And like I was telling Kevan in the chat.. I can't really think of anyone else that would benefit from this being added. I'm just lazy. He said he has other projects at the moment so it might not be added at all/for a while.

Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Getthim Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:28 pm

efrazable wrote:
i meant like other colours for sceneing, like yellow, purple, etc
Getthim
Getthim

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:57 pm

Fixed a bug concerning snapping lines in lieu of ending point to other lines and snapping at certain zoom levels.

Bugs takes priority over features.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by Getthim Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:32 pm

can't get new lines to connect with old lines when i start the comp up and open the track
Getthim
Getthim

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:12 pm

(bump) Not sure if this bug has been mentioned yet, but I found that pressing "m" doesn't cycle the slow motion. It just re-enables the setting already selected.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:12 pm

theacp127 wrote:(bump) Not sure if this bug has been mentioned yet, but I found that pressing "m" doesn't cycle the slow motion. It just re-enables the setting already selected.
use shift+m

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:08 am

dang it is so different
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:52 pm

okay so now that I'm moving to this version!

- I like the lock scroll wheel thing! esp mac trackpad w/lag
- love the watermark 40fps! yay mask splitting heaven!
- love being able to set a zoom number before playing. so great. and not glitchy like 6.y
- love the line length indicator, we should start using that in contests now that we have a distance measurement!
- love the pause button!

- if you hold Z and X at the same time it zooms out slowly. disable this and make C and V zoom in/out slowly
- if you could display the zoom in the lower left while zooming like in 6.y2k that would be awesome
- make color eraser sticky. if I have green eraser selected and I press W and the E, I would like the eraser to still be on green until I actually click the eraser.
- the slomo recording fps thing I was talking about. basically what I figured out is that when I was recording in super slow motion, imperceptably to the eye but very perceptibly to recording software, the frame redraws slightly before the frame counter and ppf changes (but not the fps) - this happens every single frame of anything ever
- I appreciate the 6.2/6.7 revision display stuff, but honestly they look nothing like 6.2/6.7 (font/size/placement), and 6.7 display says "undefined seconds" - really just trash them. the 3.4.3 display looks great.
- live draw for mac (command+play) no longer works. this is really bad news bears for me and is the reaosn I am not getting rid of 6.y for now. control+click is like right clicking on a mac. Honestly I would recommend maybe just letting people click on the icons to use them during play mode or something because it would be nice to be able to switch between drawing and erasing and line color and whatnot in live draw mode.
- what is the deal with the 6.1 compatibility? the only tracks that use 6.1 are from 2008 and the popup whenever I load or save is really annoying. maybe keep a version that has this but it is confusing and annoying for 99.9% of usage nowadays
- should only ask me if I am sure when saving if I am going to overwrite another track
- why is save system giving me default titles like "untitled undefined" just call it untitled
- why does zoom level monitor say "131.x" - why the .x?
- F still doesn't jump to ghost flag. Also, F conflicts with full screen command on mac, please change it to something other than F. perhaps G for ghost.
- when I hit M in edit mode it says "autoslow false/autoslow true" but doesn't change it this is mostly useless - make it a toggle or take it away. toggles would be great actually. C, M, H (hit test), G (ghost flag), L (lock flag) maybe not that one while in edit mode toggling what will happen when you play would be AWESOME (edit: ah, shift M and shoft C do this. why not just straight up M and C in edit mode?
- scribbled with pencil tool with autosave enabled with line count at 100. drew 350 lines, didn't work?
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:09 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:okay so now that I'm moving to this version!

- I like the lock scroll wheel thing! esp mac trackpad w/lag
- love the watermark 40fps! yay mask splitting heaven!
- love being able to set a zoom number before playing. so great. and not glitchy like 6.y
- love the line length indicator, we should start using that in contests now that we have a distance measurement!
- love the pause button!

Glad you like these.

- if you hold Z and X at the same time it zooms out slowly. disable this and make C and V zoom in/out slowly

Z and x at the same time wasn't intentional, that's just what the math results in when both keys are held. Will ad the c and v.

- if you could display the zoom in the lower left while zooming like in 6.y2k that would be awesome

Yeah I could do that.

- make color eraser sticky. if I have green eraser selected and I press W and the E, I would like the eraser to still be on green until I actually click the eraser.

Hmmm... I see a bit of an issue with what I've already got set up, but I'll see what I could do.

- the slomo recording fps thing I was talking about. basically what I figured out is that when I was recording in super slow motion, imperceptably to the eye but very perceptibly to recording software, the frame redraws slightly before the frame counter and ppf changes (but not the fps) - this happens every single frame of anything ever

This isn't something I can fix. I can't exactly tell the code to update the two at the exact same time. One has to happen after the other. What the recorder is seeing is the alteration between the two. First it calculates and draws, then updates the text. Draws, updates. Over and over.

- I appreciate the 6.2/6.7 revision display stuff, but honestly they look nothing like 6.2/6.7 (font/size/placement), and 6.7 display says "undefined seconds" - really just trash them. the 3.4.3 display looks great.

I'll replace that with something more practical.

- live draw for mac (command+play) no longer works. this is really bad news bears for me and is the reaosn I am not getting rid of 6.y for now. control+click is like right clicking on a mac. Honestly I would recommend maybe just letting people click on the icons to use them during play mode or something because it would be nice to be able to switch between drawing and erasing and line color and whatnot in live draw mode.

I'll see what I can do.

- what is the deal with the 6.1 compatibility? the only tracks that use 6.1 are from 2008 and the popup whenever I load or save is really annoying. maybe keep a version that has this but it is confusing and annoying for 99.9% of usage nowadays

One of my earlier builds broke how tracks worked. Revision number actually dictates certain physics in the track, 6, 6.1, and 6.2 have their own set of physics. Giving the player the opportunity to manually adjust this allows them to fix any possible breakage my builds or other builds may have caused. For example, beta 2 tracks won't recognize beta certain tracks saved in beta 3. If the build can't recognize the version, it defaults to revision 6.0, which will most likely break the track. With the option to force what revision the tracks are, this helps preserve tracks.

- should only ask me if I am sure when saving if I am going to overwrite another track

Will do.

- why is save system giving me default titles like "untitled undefined" just call it untitled

It's supposed to be the sate format instead of undefined. Will fix.

It's supposed to imply "times" zoom and shows the zoom is approximate. Both the scroll zoom and tool don't output nice even numbers when they zoom, which is noticeable if you use the zoom tool really slowly, and it's never consistent. You'll scroll and see a zoom of say 400.35 and go past that, but when you return, the closest you may get will be 400.26 or 400.43. In a nutshell it's to remove that headache of being that precise.

- F still doesn't jump to ghost flag. Also, F conflicts with full screen command on mac, please change it to something other than F. perhaps G for ghost.

I'll think of something.

- when I hit M in edit mode it says "autoslow false/autoslow true" but doesn't change it this is mostly useless - make it a toggle or take it away. toggles would be great actually. C, M, H (hit test), G (ghost flag), L (lock flag) maybe not that one while in edit mode toggling what will happen when you play would be AWESOME (edit: ah, shift M and shoft C do this. why not just straight up M and C in edit mode?

The reason they're not straight up single keys is the same reason xy snap isn't ansingle press. Keeps accidental key presses from being annoying. But I will fix that bug and take a harder look at some more shortcuts.

- scribbled with pencil tool with autosave enabled with line count at 100. drew 350 lines, didn't work?

Fixed that when you mentioned it.

And as a general announcement, I'm not sure if I'll push this as a bug update, or finish up some of the planned features I had as V3.5/V4.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:19 am

[senpai] kevans wrote:
Yeah I could do that.
Could just be where it is while you zoom in edit mode
[senpai] kevans wrote:
Hmmm...  I see a bit of an issue with what I've already got set up, but I'll see what I could do.
would be super appreciated
[senpai] kevans wrote:
This isn't something I can fix. I can't exactly tell the code to update the two at the exact same time. One has to happen after the other. What the recorder is seeing is the alteration between the two. First it calculates and draws, then updates the text. Draws, updates. Over and over.
Why odes it not happen with 6.1, 6.2, 6.7, 6.x, or 6.y? should be fixable, you are telling me you just don't know why it happens.
[senpai] kevans wrote:
I'll see what I can do.
#1 issue for me, I'll probably continue using 6.y until this is fixed
[senpai] kevans wrote:
One of my earlier builds broke how tracks worked. Revision number actually dictates certain physics in the track, 6, 6.1, and 6.2 have their own set of physics. Giving the player the opportunity to manually adjust this allows them to fix any possible breakage my builds or other builds may have caused. For example, beta 2 tracks won't recognize beta certain tracks saved in beta 3. If the build can't recognize the version, it defaults to revision 6.0, which will most likely break the track. With the option to force what revision the tracks are, this helps preserve tracks.
that's all fine but don't have it yell at me about it every time I load or save a track, it's just confusing and annoying. If you don't want to do the work to make that happen, I really think you could just have a version that allows for this and we can use that to do repairs. But no one has made a track with 6.1 physics in years.
[senpai] kevans wrote:
It's supposed to imply "times" zoom and shows the zoom is approximate. Both the scroll zoom and tool don't output nice even numbers when they zoom, which is noticeable if you use the zoom tool really slowly, and it's never consistent. You'll scroll and see a zoom of say 400.35 and go past that, but when you return, the closest you may get will be 400.26 or 400.43. In a nutshell it's to remove that headache of being that precise.
Okay I suppose - there's no way to make it "snap" to numbers when you zoom by making ti zoom slightly faster or slower?

EDIT: just discovered shift + clicking on zoom tool doesn't actually change the zoom level, just the default zoom levelw hent he tarck is played. With large laggy scenery projects I hugely appreciate being able to jump to a different zoom in edit mode and so I lament that that is no longer possible. The zoom level when starting the track is editable in the menu, don't get rid of the jump to zoom in edit mode feature to make that slightly faster. Better yet implement something where I can choose the zoom level to jump to instead of only having one to jump to and/or moving the zoom tool up/down, waiting for 2 minutes, and hoping that it is the right zoom level.

also, tab key used to let me zoom out and see the whole track, and then press tab again to zoom back in. SUPER useful for all tracks but definitely scenery tracks

also, how do I use the black and white in edit mode feature?

also, how do I do the multiline tool? and line switching? and is there anything else I should know about?
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

LR V3.4.X [03 MAY 2015 UPDATE] - Page 3 Empty These aren't things I enjoy hearing

Post by [senpai] kevans Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:16 am

rabid squirrel wrote: you are telling me you just don't know why it happens.

I'll probably continue using 6.y until this is fixed

Being told that I don't know what I'm talking about is something I find really rude. I am very familiar with the source code and how it functions, and I have a much more solid understanding how how the game functions internally than most everyone here. Only two other people who have the right to say that are Mhenr and Shotoku. If I didn't know how to fix something I'll admit to it, like I did in the chat last night regarding the live draw. Another reason why I'm not so enthusiastic about even remotely putting effort towards fixing the issue regarding that first statement I've quoted is that you didn't show me it happening elsewhere. There was a reason behind me asking for more evidence, in that being if A: This was a problem in my builds, or B: A problem that involves changing how the game fundamentally works, IE Was always a problem across any build and should be fixed. Knowing which ahead of time removes a lot of headache on my behalf.

You saying you'll stick to 6y is not a selling point to me to convince me to work harder, and also something I find equally as rude. I'm not making you use my builds or trying to compete with Mhenr. I'm just making these tools because people are asking for them, and I'm trying my damn best to do just that. But if they find what I'm giving not what they want, oh well. Not mad. That's their personal preference and not mine, if they like those builds better, w/e.

I hope you can understand where I'm coming from and why I'm a bit upset over this, and writing this PM to you to prevent any future qualms or hiccups. Thank you for taking the time to read.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:00 am

[senpai] kevans wrote:Being told that I don't know what I'm talking about is something I find really rude. I am very familiar with the source code and how it functions, and I have a much more solid understanding how how the game functions internally than most everyone here. Only two other people who have the right to say that are Mhenr and Shotoku. If I didn't know how to fix something I'll admit to it, like I did in the chat last night regarding the live draw. Another reason why I'm not so enthusiastic about even remotely putting effort towards fixing the issue regarding that first statement I've quoted is that you didn't show me it happening elsewhere.
two different tracks, three different recordings. happened every single frame. And yeah I think it not happening in any other build is pretty solid grounds on which to say it (most likely) fixable, don't think I need to know the source code for the game. Of course I don't know how it happens either, not claiming I do. And if you don't know why it happens in 3.4 and not in 6.y, like you told me in the chat, then, well, you said it yourself.
[senpai] kevans wrote:You saying you'll stick to 6y is not a selling point to me to convince me to work harder, and also something I find equally as rude. I'm not making you use my builds or trying to compete with Mhenr. I'm just making these tools because people are asking for them, and I'm trying my damn best to do just that. But if they find what I'm giving not what they want, oh well. Not mad.
actually kinda sounds like you are mad. I assumed you would want me to use your build and what makes a difference in whether I do or not but I won't mention it again.
[senpai] kevans wrote:writing this PM to you to prevent any future qualms or hiccups.
not a PM but that's fine, don't think this is off topic or a big enough deal it has to be said privately
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:24 am

Shit, I didn't send that as a PM? Oh well.

Anyways, I hope we can just see this eye to eye, I'll try to get this ready as soon as possible.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:22 pm

Finished with updating, results have made me happy: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4mi3cjumxc3xjxh/LR%20Beta%202%20V3.4.3.swf?dl=0

Changed/Fixed:

- Eraser will now remember if you left it on color erase and what swatch you left it on.
- Replaced the revision status text with a more practical settings. Full, Minimal (just shows FPS/watermark), and hide.
- Live draw has been fixed. Can hold CTRL/CMD and press play, or toggle setting in menu. However, allowing buttons to be clickable during playback did not want to play nice.
- Save will only prompt a yes or no if a track will be over written.
- Fixed trash displaying "untitled undefined" after trashing a track.
- F key has been swapped with G and works with ghost. Toggle Shift + G to toggle ghost setting in menu.
- Removed global autosave setting and fixed line count autosave.
- Line counters have been changed to reflect their corresponding behavior instead of color.

Added:

- C and V will adjust the track zoom during playback much slower than z and x
- Akin to Mhenr builds, a status text has been added to the lower left.
- Jump to zoom function: Hold shift when clicking zoom tool, then scroll to desired setting. Press enter when status text shows desired number.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:24 pm

kevans, you are awesome, that was scary fast! I'm used to these things taking week if not months for anything to happen Very Happy
[senpai] kevans wrote:Eraser will now remember if you left it on color erase and what swatch you left it on.
w00t! works great
[senpai] kevans wrote:Replaced the revision status text with a more practical settings. Full, Minimal (just shows FPS/watermark), and hide.
cool looks good. while we're on this subject, it's a little odd that when I come back from play mode I have to draw a line before the text stuff switches back to edit mode stuff (even zooming and the hand tool doesn't make it go away). Also, when I press the play button the line length and angle disappears but not when I use the Y hotkey. Also, when I zoom and then press play or use the Y hotkey, the zoom stays visible while playing
[senpai] kevans wrote:Live draw has been fixed. Can hold CTRL/CMD and press play, or toggle setting in menu. However, allowing buttons to be clickable during playback did not want to play nice.
SWEET, works great. If you can figure out a way for me to switch to eraser and back using hotkeys while in live draw I will appreciate it but I am happy for now.
[senpai] kevans wrote:Save will only prompt a yes or no if a track will be over written.
great
[senpai] kevans wrote:Fixed trash displaying "untitled undefined" after trashing a track.
cool
[senpai] kevans wrote:F key has been swapped with G and works with ghost. Toggle Shift + G to toggle ghost setting in menu.
sweet thanks so much
[senpai] kevans wrote:Removed global autosave setting and fixed line count autosave.
awesome
[senpai] kevans wrote:C and V will adjust the track zoom during playback much slower than z and x
Awesome. could you switch them though? Z and V zoom in and X and C zoom out, but Z is on the left and V is on the right, and X is on the right and C is on the left.

...Actually, just realized that the C hotkey for color messes stuff up because now it's zooming when use the hotkey for color playback. so just map C to B and you're done, V zooms in and B zooms out.
[senpai] kevans wrote:Akin to Mhenr builds, a status text has been added to the lower left.
This doesn't work because it disappears the next frame when we're in slomo so I can barely see it when recording, and it is unintuitive to have it suddenly down in the corner when everything else is in the upper right. Honestly I would like it better up in the upper right, the same way it is when you zoom in edit mode. (Plus, mhenr's was in the lower left in edit mode) Sorry I told you to put it in the lower left at first...
[senpai] kevans wrote:Jump to zoom function: Hold shift when clicking zoom tool, then scroll to desired setting. Press enter when status text shows desired number.
Maybe it's my mac trackpad but this doesn't work well for me. It seems when I swipe down, it increases, and then decreases back down, like it keeps being "pulled" down - it's hard to increase the value. And then it caps off at 2400 and 50, but it seems the calculated value sometimes goes way beyond it so sometimes I have to scroll a bunch up or down just to get it to stop saying 50 or 2400. Maybe a system where I shift click on zoom and then just use the zoom tool but it stores the value until I hit enter and then it jumps? instead of the business with the scroll tool? trackpads and scroll wheels vary quite a lot so that could just be a better solution for many different computers.

Also yay you fixed the tab key!

Another couple things to add:
- when I draw a line and snap it by holding X, the degree number in the status doesn't snap
- disable length and degrees for pencil tool
- let T hotkey pause during play mode instead of having to click it
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:22 am

Update:

Fixed/Changed

- C/V slow playback zoom now V/B.
- Removed lower left status text, back to fifth line.
- Fixed messages from disappearing too quickly.
- Removed pencil displaying length and angle.
- XY snap will now show correct angle in line tool.
- Fixed text not showing up in editor after stopping track while under the settings of Hide or Minimal.
- [ Now toggles pause on it's own.
- Fixed bug regarding spacebar pan shortcut refusing to stop after space/mouse was released.
- Fixed accidental endurance buff. (thank you chuggers for catching this)

Added:

- pressing ] while paused will step one frame forward.

Last edited by [senpai] kevans on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:54 am

looooove it!

- zoom doesn't show up on 5th line in edit mode anymore after playing, zooming, waiting for it to disappear, and stopping
- line tool doesn't display length and angle after doing same thing
- angle isn't exact. I managed to draw this line which says it is 360 but obvs is not. It seems to depend on if I slowly move towards the angle I'm aiming at.
LR V3.4.X [03 MAY 2015 UPDATE] - Page 3 OwNy3jM
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:01 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:
- zoom doesn't show up on 5th line in edit mode anymore after playing, zooming, waiting for it to disappear, and stopping
- line tool doesn't display length and angle after doing same thing

Fixed

- angle isn't exact. I managed to draw this line which says it is 360 but obvs is not. It seems to depend on if I slowly move towards the angle I'm aiming at.LR V3.4.X [03 MAY 2015 UPDATE] - Page 3 OwNy3jM

This is definitely something I can't fix, or at least keep a fix that's 100% consistent. The longer the line, the more... acute(?) the measurement in degrees becomes, where one pixel of movement could mean 0.00000001 degree in difference. Flash will show that difference while previewing the line (assuming the difference isn't minuscule enough), but when rounded it'll show 0/360 like what you're seeing. To compensate, I've made it round to the tenth decimal place.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:37 pm

that may be true but there's something else funky going on here

https://imgur.com/a/0gdMm#0
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:52 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:that may be true but there's something else funky going on here

https://imgur.com/a/0gdMm#0

Looked into it a bit more and found the issue. Didn't understand the issue until I saw the 0 degree where a ~360 should be displayed.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:50 pm

Link broke

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Fixed link
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next