We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back! (for a bit)

+5
Traxis
ACwazHere
Fauxfyre
Rafael
Smitsy
9 posters

Go down

I'm back! (for a bit) Empty I'm back! (for a bit)

Post by Smitsy Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:52 pm

First of all, hi to all of you again! I said I'd try and come back to visit every 6 months (ish) so here I am, for the 5% of you who remember me! I enjoy coming back here to visit every once and a while and see how you're all doing! I do still see some of you here and there on steam and quite often I bump into people on reddit, actually. If anyone of you has steam, add me (Smitsy5) and we might be able to do something sometime Wink

As very little of you may recall, last time I visited this place again I had started making music, and I put some of it here. It sucked pretty bad. But in the last like, 8 months I've been working pretty hard on it, and now you can find my music in various places on youtube, for example the intro for keralis' MC videos! If you care, you can find everything about that @ www.youtube.com/user/smitsylr
I still play linerider occasionly, however I've completely lost any skill I had :L

Anyway, less about me more about this place. Ive been looking around for like 30 minutes and it seems like quite a few of you guys have left. From what I can tell, the 'newbies' from when I was around have started taking over the featured track section and thats awesome! It really is great seeing how this place has developed in the time I've been away, its a huge nastalgia wave whenever I revisit the site.

Ill stick around for a few days, I was wondering if anyone had done the whole line-animation thing that started to get popular before? I thought it had loads of potential but never really saw it properly used.

Anyway. I love you all. Im sorry I cant stick around for too long, college has me tied down with art and music and I dont really have time to start making tracks again. Linerider has actually been HUGE help for me, because it made me alot better at art and helped me be more creative - and now I take music tech & art at college and want to go into Music as a career, so linerider and this place means a whole lot to me! This probably sounds cheesy as hell, but I just feel like I owe so much to everyone here because without this place and linerider, I dont think I'd have much of a plan with what to do with my future to be honest :P Its amazing how big of an impact a small game can have on someone, so in case this is my last visit (which it shouldnt be!) I just want to say now that Ill always remember LR and all the people here.

~Smitsy
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

I'm back! (for a bit) Empty Re: I'm back! (for a bit)

Post by Rafael Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Absolutely amazing man. Sounds like you're doing very well. Your observarions are very accurate if you ask me :P
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:12 pm

I still play with your sig everytime I read an old thread 8D 
Sent friend request
I understand how that works (responding to last paragraph), this place really helped boost my self-confidence when I was at my lowest, and I wouldn't be the same without that.
It will be fantastic to have you around for as long as you want, even if you aren't as active as half the regulars (which is very low standards :P), a little is better than nothing at all.
I don't even know if you remember me from your last visit >.>

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ACwazHere Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Dude I hate your signature SO MUCH. I know I've played it literally hundreds of times. I just played it now. You can't not play it.

*ahem*

Nice to see you again man. Very Happy Glad to hear you're doing well. You're right in that we're kinda ded at the moment, but you should have seen it in July/August. It was a great time. We're all just preoccupied with school/work at the moment. =P There are a lot of awesome featured tracks you should definitely check out. Hope to see you around! (try around the holidays?)
ACwazHere
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:28 pm

You made the intro for keralis' videos? Damn dude. So good.

Glad you still remember us, and yeah, your signature is pretty addictive...
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:48 am

Shotoku wrote:
I don't even know if you remember me from your last visit >.>
I dont think we knew eachother very well but yeah I remember you!

ACwazHere wrote:Dude I hate your signature SO MUCH. I know I've played it literally hundreds of times. I just played it now. You can't not play it.

*ahem*

Nice to see you again man. :DGlad to hear you're doing well. You're right in that we're kinda ded at the moment, but you should have seen it in July/August. It was a great time. We're all just preoccupied with school/work at the moment. =P There are a lot of awesome featured tracks you should definitely check out. Hope to see you around! (try around the holidays?)
Haha I forgot about that signature! Here, you can play it again at the end of this post :L
That's a good shout though, coming in the holidays. Ill try and aim for july next time! I've been going through the tracks atm, I can't believe how much some people have improved. Helios Pavonine the most. Crazy.

Traxis wrote:You made the intro for keralis' videos? Damn dude. So good.
Not the intro, just the music for it. Luckily for me TerasHD found and liked my music so he uses it in his videos and intros now. He also just recently did a 'casual' intro for VintageBeef with something of mine it, so I got really lucky he found me!
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:41 am

SMITSY I LOVE YOU.

smissy
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:53 pm

Smitsy wrote:
Not the intro, just the music for it. Luckily for me TerasHD found and liked my music so he uses it in his videos and intros now. He also just recently did a 'casual' intro for VintageBeef with something of mine it, so I got really lucky he found me!
That's what I meant haha. That's actually really cool, you never really think about the people who make the intros to stuff, video or music, but they're awesome and need credit :P
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Heh, I don't actually play your sig game, just watch it spaz out after the ball starts moving to fast. Still don't know how I'm kept captivated for so long.

Good to see ya around and all that.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:29 pm

Yo that sigy of yours is still messed up I was playing it just now and I was having fun till I notice the ball started speeding up. Then within a few minutes the stupid thing broke on me and I got so mad that I ended up throwing my laptop out of the window in the basement. I didn't get far till I went outside and nailed it with a golf club, I think my neighbors called the cops but Idgaf yolo. Now I'm using this crappy desktop that was made in 1990 maybe 1980 something like that but I don't know because I wasn't born that long ago. THANK GOD!

Anyways smitsy hope whatever it is you do these days goes good for you, keep making them videos and playing those steam games. btw I think you subbed my new channel and thanks. Smile
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Traxis wrote:
Smitsy wrote:
That's what I meant haha. That's actually really cool, you never really think about the people who make the intros to stuff, video or music, but they're awesome and need credit :P
I know exactly what you mean. Its hard to think that every single picture, sound, smiley, video, whatever you see on the internet was actually made by someone, and that theyre probably pretty happy that youre seeing/using it!

Apologies about the laptop, stallie :P
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:27 pm

Stallie wrote:Yo that sigy of yours is still messed up I was playing it just now and I was having fun till I notice the ball started speeding up. Then within a few minutes the stupid thing broke on me and I got so mad that I ended up throwing my laptop out of the window in the basement. I didn't get far till I went outside and nailed it with a golf club, I think my neighbors called the cops but Idgaf yolo. Now I'm using this crappy desktop that was made in 1990 maybe 1980 something like that but I don't know because I wasn't born that long ago. THANK GOD!
This is literary genius

Anyway, Smitsy, good to have ya back; hopefully this isn't just a perennial drop-in, I'd love if you'd stick around. We need all the activity we can get, if you haven't caught the drift yet Smile 
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:38 am

roflmaoqwerty wrote:

Anyway, Smitsy, good to have ya back; hopefully this isn't just a perennial drop-in, I'd love if you'd stick around. We need all the activity we can get, if you haven't caught the drift yet Smile 
Aww, youre making me feel bad Sad But I dont think I will contribute much here to be honest. I mean, I dont play the game so that already rules me out of half the forum, and the only other thing I have a real interest in here is the Your Creations section, but I dont want to just spam my stuff! I'll hang around a bit for another week or so though Wink
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:34 pm

Smitsy wrote:I mean, I dont play the game so that already rules me out of half the forum, and the only other thing I have a real interest in here is the Your Creations section, but I dont want to just spam my stuff! I'll hang around a bit for another week or so though Wink
You're not as alone as you may think

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down