We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When life gives you lemons.

5 posters

Go down

When life gives you lemons. Empty Re: When life gives you lemons.

Post by roflmaoqwerty Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Dude, we love you. No matter how much shit you come across in the world, we will always be behind you. I'm just happy you're alive, out of jail, and mostly away from the things that made your life difficult. Things will always be kinda tough, but I know you have the spirit of perseverance to overcome anything life throws at you.

Long story short, you will find your way, and everything will work itself out. When it doesn't, though, that's what we're here for.
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:49 pm

When the real life is shit, just know you're worshipped by an open community of varying autistic levels.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:10 am

Wow man. I hope everything works out for you. The best thing you could do right now is find some kind of job and some good friends. It's sounds hard to have family that doesn't care, but honestly its hard to give advice for something like that. As I said before good friends can really help in times like that. Of course you have people here that care about your well being. Hope you can get something worked out.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Fuck.

If you're in need of money, send me a message and I'll support you in that. I can't imagine what you're going through but you're very brave. Great job on getting through all this. Can you still get a job?
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ACwazHere Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:18 am

Holy shit dude. Glad you got out of there (your old apartment, and jail too I guess). Looks like you're gonna be playing Life: Hard Mode for a little while. It's like you were stuck in the strong tide of Shit River, you finally got out, and now you have to take a pretty long metaphorical shower before you return to normalcy.

But yeah, not gonna sit here and preach; you probably know what you're doing. Best of luck man, let us know if you need anything 8)
ACwazHere
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down