We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

quicky

+4
Opal Rider
gaoyubao
roflmaoqwerty
Danthedragonman
8 posters

Go down

quicky Empty quicky

Post by Danthedragonman Fri May 17, 2013 9:52 pm

something i made really quickly
Danthedragonman
Danthedragonman

Back to top Go down

quicky Empty Re: quicky

Post by roflmaoqwerty Fri May 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Nice! Some of those flips were pretty cool, and the recycling was inventive and entertaining. From here, I'd suggest putting a little time into work with manuals if you're looking for a direction to pursue in trackmaking; you've got curves and flow pretty good, and if you want, you could certainly refine your abilities. Just a suggestion, of course; do what you enjoy. I, for one, definitely enjoyed this Thumbs Up
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by gaoyubao Fri May 17, 2013 10:17 pm

That, to me, was like 1473 at the noobiest. The recycles, the curves that were used half for one part of the track and half for the other, felt very stylish to me. Of course, you'll improve you skills, but it was a very enjoyable track, especially that recycle that reused almost all the track.

Also, dat peg manual.
gaoyubao
gaoyubao
Line Rider Legend

Contest Winner: XL Contest
1st place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.visitgaomali.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Sat May 18, 2013 1:51 am

Recycles were pretty good, curves, I feel like you could've done better. Actually, I know you could've, you had some mildly decent ones in your scenery tracks. Gotta take your time with this stuff, and you'll find yourself getting better in no time. Patience, young padawan.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sat May 18, 2013 2:10 am

The biggest issue was the flow. The parts where Bosh kind of derpily stopped moving, rolled over his face, then continued made the track seem clumsy and not a lot of effort put into it. However, your flatsled was pretty good. Excellent entries into the curves, and a lot of good recycling. Just put a little more thought into how smooth the track moves along, and your tracks will look loads better in no time.

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Sat May 18, 2013 3:52 am

Yo that was awesome for only an hour! You should make more of these sort of tracks, where he's just actually RIDING the lines haha! Loved the recycles too; I think the moment in trackmaking when the recycle actually works is the best feeling. Nice job. Smile
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Sat May 18, 2013 7:49 pm

I like how ya'll are trying to make people stay here.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Danthedragonman Sat May 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:I like how ya'll are trying to make people stay here.
i like how they treat people thats why im still here. its better than my school. so im on here a lot
Danthedragonman
Danthedragonman

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sat May 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Danthetubaman wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:I like how ya'll are trying to make people stay here.
i like how they treat people thats why im still here. its better than my school. so im on here a lot
Damn Inu, he just told you xD

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Sat May 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Just keep working on the basics. To get smoother curves, try using smaller lines. It takes longer but it makes a big difference. Plus it allows for tighter curves at higher speeds since there are to bumps to mess it up.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum