We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollow (SOLID scened) :: Bye Smitsy

+5
Yosef
Nirobi
Hedgehogs4Me
Wolf_Spirit
aspi33
9 posters

Go down

Hollow (SOLID scened) :: Bye Smitsy Empty Re: Hollow (SOLID scened) :: Bye Smitsy

Post by aspi33 Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:15 am

:S
too bad
i feel sorry for u, cuz i know how it is :/

Make backups (or backup program as i use)
I use "IdleBackup", check it out Wink
You should also upload to mediafire(or any other uploading site) from time to time Wink

Good luck on ur project Thumbs Up
aspi33
aspi33
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

https://www.youtube.com/aspi333

Back to top Go down

Hollow (SOLID scened) :: Bye Smitsy Empty Re: Hollow (SOLID scened) :: Bye Smitsy

Post by Wolf_Spirit Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:54 am

20k?? you should be making backups! As you are doing, also, how many lines do you expect to do?
Also that is honestly annoying, you have way more beleif than me, I would've given up if it happened to me....which it has...

Last edited by wolf_spirit on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:57 am

1 million, you're insane! But at 200k, I can imagine how awesome it would be! Good luck with finishing!
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:14 am

You were 7/8 done 200k lines? That sucks BALLS man D:
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirobi Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:14 pm

Smitsy wrote:New world record too.

I lol'd.
Nirobi
Nirobi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosef Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:55 pm

thats like getting kicked in the balls for winning a shiny prize then getting it taken away then having your dog steal your truck and run over your wife....

Yosef

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktk Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:57 pm

-__-

200000 lines on no split OR Backup?

>_>
Ktk
Ktk

Back to top Go down

Post by baconat0r Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:25 pm

so you say it was going to be 1000000 lines? I dunt believe anyone could really do it.

Why hasnt this been moved?

baconat0r

Back to top Go down

Post by SRP Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:33 pm

Ktk wrote:-__-

200000 lines on no split OR Backup?

>_>

^This
SRP
SRP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirobi Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:02 pm

Smitsy wrote:Nirobi, until Sorvs comes out, It hasnt been realeased yet.

I lol'd for three reasons.

1) Since your track hasn't been released yet, it doesn't count. No record for j00.
2) Line count doesn't mean anything. What matters is how you use the lines that you've drawn, not the fact that you've drawn a bunch of them.
3) Bears.
Nirobi
Nirobi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktk Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:12 pm

You were getting along. No one likes linecount records, it's almost taboo. Kekek.
Ktk
Ktk

Back to top Go down

Post by Josro Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:59 pm

that sucks monkey nuts ;_; i was really looking forward too it D: well good luck with re-starting it :P
Josro
Josro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum