We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CotM #23 (April) Low Linecount Maze *Results Posted!*

+7
Wizzy
Rafael
roflmaoqwerty
efrazable
Cereal
Pawel3
Fauxfyre
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CotM #23 (April) Low Linecount Maze *Results Posted!* Empty CotM #23 (April) Low Linecount Maze *Results Posted!*

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:11 am

CotM #23 (April) Low Linecount Maze *Results Posted!* Cotm
The goal is to get from the box at the start to the green X at the end using the least amount of lines possible.
You CAN move the start point as long as it remains inside the green box.
Any type of track is acceptable, as long as Bosh remains on his sled the entire maze (meaning no offsled tracks).
He only has to touch the green X once with any part of his sled, Bosh doesn't need to be stalled on the X, or even survive after touching the X.
You cannot pass through any of the blue lines to skip from one section of the maze to the other.
If there is a tie for linecount, the faster entry will take the lead.

The maze .sol ------- http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lm4dpiadt8bqhhk

When you make your entry, send your finished .sol to me in a PM. Entries are accepted during the month of April.
You can enter as many times as you would like to improve your score throughout the month.
The winner will get this: CotM #23 (April) Low Linecount Maze *Results Posted!* Contest_gold_small placed under their profile picture.
You may not tell other people your score, and I would rather you not show other people your .sol. I can't really control this, but I'd like the tracks to be a secret so it is more fun to watch at the end of the month. Wink
Entries will be accepted during the month of April.

Good luck! 8D

vvv~~~Results!~~~vvv
Spoiler:

Last edited by Shotoku on Wed May 01, 2013 2:06 am; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : leaderboard)

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

CotM #23 (April) Low Linecount Maze *Results Posted!* Empty Re: CotM #23 (April) Low Linecount Maze *Results Posted!*

Post by Pawel3 Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:05 am

does he has to stay in the x? :P
Pawel3
Pawel3

Back to top Go down

CotM #23 (April) Low Linecount Maze *Results Posted!* Empty Re: CotM #23 (April) Low Linecount Maze *Results Posted!*

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:33 am

Pawel3 wrote:does he has to stay in the x? :P
Oh, thanks, forgot to mention that :P No, he just has to touch the X once.
Also reminded you guys that no offsled tracks will be accepted, even though I said "any track style".
Changes are as follows.
Any type of track is acceptable, as long as Bosh remains on his sled the entire maze (meaning no offsled tracks).
He only has to touch the green X once with any part of his sled, Bosh doesn't need to be stalled on the X, or even survive after touching the X.

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:39 pm

Gaoyubao is the first to enter!

Also I forgot to mention that you get this: CotM #23 (April) Low Linecount Maze *Results Posted!* Contest_gold_small under your profile if you place first.

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Roflmaoqwerty enters second place!

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:37 pm

Kramwood wrote:low line count maze. got it. xD

Hahaha, I guess you learned your lesson after that other time Hehe

I didn't take part in the last one, but after seeing how interesting it could be, I might enter.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Just sent it. It's the save called "2 lines, b***h"
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:43 pm

^lol, you actually had to draw lines?
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:39 pm

^lol, you actually had to open the .sol?

I'll likely be re-entering
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:36 am

Efrazable slides into 2nd place, having the same amount of lines as Gao but is behind on time

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Pawel moves into 3rd!

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:07 pm

Should't the maze be way bigger to make sure like the top 5 won't end up in a draw? There IS a minumum amount of lines to be used.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Rafael wrote:Should't the maze be way bigger to make sure like the top 5 won't end up in a draw? There IS a minumum amount of lines to be used.
It's not just a low linecount, speed is also a factor; how effective can your six or seven lines be, that's the question
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:09 pm

^ Pretty much, although I do kinda wish that the maze was larger. Then again, smaller mazes probably = more entries. :P
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:31 pm

I think I might enter this one. Looks fun
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by gaoyubao Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:21 pm

I am patiently waiting for the day that Cereal beats me.
gaoyubao
gaoyubao
Line Rider Legend

Contest Winner: XL Contest
1st place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.visitgaomali.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:47 pm

roflmaoqwerty wrote:
Rafael wrote:Should't the maze be way bigger to make sure like the top 5 won't end up in a draw? There IS a minumum amount of lines to be used.
It's not just a low linecount, speed is also a factor; how effective can your six or seven lines be, that's the question
I originally wanted to have a speed maze where you got a small time penalty for each line you drew, but I couldn't decide on the best way to execute that, so I just went for this. Still kind of a race, but with the greatest focus on using only a handful of lines Wink

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:29 pm

This looks like a good maze, I think I'll try it.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:06 am

gaoyubao wrote:I am patiently waiting for the day that Cereal beats me.
You didn't have to wait long xD

Cereal steals first.
Also Chuggers gets into 3rd, having the same number of lines as Gao and Efrazable, but with a time in between the two.

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by gaoyubao Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:22 am

Shotoku wrote:
gaoyubao wrote:I am patiently waiting for the day that Cereal beats me.
You didn't have to wait long xD

Cereal steals first.
Also Chuggers gets into 3rd, having the same number of lines as Gao and Efrazable, but with a time in between the two.

Cereal, I both hate your guts and admire you with my greatest level of awe and esteen.
gaoyubao
gaoyubao
Line Rider Legend

Contest Winner: XL Contest
1st place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.visitgaomali.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:55 am

Okay, since it quickly became easy to tell how many lines people were getting, I'm just going to drop the rule on keeping linecounts a secret, but the times should still be.

So, yeah, linecounts are now up on the leaderboard. Plus Gao is now tied with Cereal on lines, but Cereal still wins on time.

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:11 pm

vvv~~~Leaderboard~~~vvv
---5 Lines---
1st) Cereal
2nd) Gaoyubao
---6 Lines---
3rd) Chuggers
4th) Efrazable
5rd) Rabid Squirrel
---7 Lines---
6th) Pawel3
---8 Lines---
7th) Roflmaoqwerty
---6 Lines---
3rd) Chuggers
4th) Efrazable
5rd) Rabid Squirrel
5rd) Rabid Squirrel
5rd)
5rd
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:14 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:
5rd) Rabid Squirrel
5rd)
5rd
Furd place

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:28 pm

you still haven't fixed it
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:26 pm

Stallie enters last place with a score of 27 lines.

also
Chuggers wrote:you still haven't fixed it
fixed

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum