We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of the World By Blesshiscottonsocks (Re-Recorded by Chuggers)

+7
Fauxfyre
Cereal
Linerider Guy
efrazable
KoolerTheFirst
Stallie
Chuggers
11 posters

Go down

End of the World By Blesshiscottonsocks (Re-Recorded by Chuggers) Empty End of the World By Blesshiscottonsocks (Re-Recorded by Chuggers)

Post by Chuggers Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:11 pm

I saw this track in the bunch of old .sols that corr posted, and I though I should re-record it because the original video has degraded in quality because youtube doesn't know anything

Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

End of the World By Blesshiscottonsocks (Re-Recorded by Chuggers) Empty Re: End of the World By Blesshiscottonsocks (Re-Recorded by Chuggers)

Post by Stallie Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Thank you chuggers, Its much better now and shorter. Smile
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

End of the World By Blesshiscottonsocks (Re-Recorded by Chuggers) Empty Re: End of the World By Blesshiscottonsocks (Re-Recorded by Chuggers)

Post by KoolerTheFirst Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Thanks Chuggers, this is a great improvement compared to the original recording.
KoolerTheFirst
KoolerTheFirst

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:36 pm

It's so much better quality, but it makes the illustrations sharper and it looks way nubbier than before xD
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Linerider Guy Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:39 pm

I've never seen the original version but the track is really good. (I know you didnt make it)
Linerider Guy
Linerider Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:43 pm

efrazable wrote:It's so much better quality, but it makes the illustrations sharper and it looks way nubbier than before xD

But they still look amazing, nonetheless!
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:47 pm

I remember this track 8D
Ah nostalgia...

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Blesshiscottonsocks Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Work on your basic understanding of form, everything looks way too flat and badly proportioned...

Nicely recorded however Smile
Blesshiscottonsocks
Blesshiscottonsocks
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:22 pm

Blesshiscottonsocks wrote:Work on your basic understanding of form, everything looks way too flat and badly proportioned...

Don't be too hard on him; he has lots of potential!
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:23 pm

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:
Blesshiscottonsocks wrote:Work on your basic understanding of form, everything looks way too flat and badly proportioned...

What are you talking about this is the worst track I have ever seen, just look at that scenery :|

<3
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:24 pm

I love this style, but I think you could do a lot better if you smoothed some stuff in your next track! Looking forward to it.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Chuggers wrote:
Hedgehogs4Me wrote:

What are you talking about this is the worst track I have ever seen, just look at that scenery :|

<3

Oh dude. :facepalm:

But really BHCS what where you expecting, pro editing/recording that would take 50 days or a nice, pretty good, smooth recording and not too much editing.

Last edited by Stallie on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Stallie wrote:
Chuggers wrote:
Hedgehogs4Me wrote:

<3

But really BHCS what where you expecting, pro editing/recording that would take 50 days or an nice, pretty good, smooth recording and not too much editing.

he was talking about the track lol
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Chuggers wrote:
Stallie wrote:
Chuggers wrote:
Hedgehogs4Me wrote:

<3

But really BHCS what where you expecting, pro editing/recording that would take 50 days or an nice, pretty good, smooth recording and not too much editing.

he was talking about the track lol

Oh, to me it sounded like he was talking about the recording and track. xD
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by StingReay Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:25 pm

LMAO BHCS, I about died there. xD
StingReay
StingReay

http://www.rennervate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SETH Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:28 pm

this is the 2nd track i see when ia started lr
always awesome for me
SETH
SETH

https://www.youtube.com/user/valentin721?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum