We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think we need a Facebook page or group for this site

+8
WishLine
Rafael
Conundrumer
Traxis
Inukaza
TheRevTastic
efrazable
weebit
12 posters

Go down

I think we need a Facebook page or group for this site Empty I think we need a Facebook page or group for this site

Post by weebit Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Well exactly what the title says. I think it'll get more people on the forum and make line rider more popular again.
weebit
weebit

Back to top Go down

I think we need a Facebook page or group for this site Empty Re: I think we need a Facebook page or group for this site

Post by efrazable Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:31 pm

But then we'd all know each other's real names...
unless we chose not to be on it.

Full speed ahead.

DOCTORMOTHERF*****GONONAPUS BRWAAAAAGH!
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

I think we need a Facebook page or group for this site Empty Re: I think we need a Facebook page or group for this site

Post by weebit Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:36 pm

lol fraz we already know everybodys name on here
weebit
weebit

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevTastic Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:40 pm

wiibit wrote:lol fraz we already know everybodys name on here

What's my name?
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

http://www.therevtastic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:41 pm

Half of us are fans of WRTL stream on facebook, and are friends on facebook anyway. No biggie.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by weebit Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Rev Ur name is taylor jones
weebit
weebit

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevTastic Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:55 pm

wiibit wrote:Rev Ur name is taylor jones

Nope it's Turtleman1128422
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

http://www.therevtastic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:59 pm

I have Eibwen on facebook.. I really don't think it matters.

I know quite a few real names of members here, I'm not gonna move to the states to stalk them.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Conundrumer Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:52 am

I disagree. Basically, the community of Line Rider is just a niche, not something random people would be interested in and join.
Conundrumer
Conundrumer
Line Rider Legend

actually working on OII

Back to top Go down

Post by weebit Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:33 am

conun there is a lot of people on Facebook
and they know when you join a group and more people will want to join if they're reminded of line rider
weebit
weebit

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:18 am

^ We have several guests online pretty much all the time. Why don't they join? Because the forum doesn't look appealing. Publicity isn't the problem, our forum looks extremely amateurish. Personally, I wouldn't join a LR forum that looks like this without knowing the community.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by WishLine Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:45 am

Yeah, sadly, it's almost as if you need to know everybody to join in here. Facebook would just make the community more and more intimate and closed to newcomers. That's not a direction to take, surely?

WishLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinter Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:47 am

Rafael wrote:^ We have several guests online pretty much all the time. Why don't they join? Because the forum doesn't look appealing. Publicity isn't the problem, our forum looks extremely amateurish. Personally, I wouldn't join a LR forum that looks like this without knowing the community.

Lol, I did it.. A year ago xd
And it is maybe a good idea, a facebook page, but I don't know xD It sounds cool but I think it won't make a difference
Pinter
Pinter

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:42 am

Rafael wrote:^ We have several guests online pretty much all the time. Why don't they join? Because the forum doesn't look appealing. Publicity isn't the problem, our forum looks extremely amateurish. Personally, I wouldn't join a LR forum that looks like this without knowing the community.
well this was the case only more so on the old site xD
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:59 am

Aren't most of the "guests" bots, looking for forums that let guests post?
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by weebit Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:05 am

I'm willing to try and make the group/page, but I'm warning you. It won't be pretty when I do it.
weebit
weebit

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:22 am

I hate Facebook
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by weebit Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:55 pm

Then don't join
weebit
weebit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down