We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would anyone like to finish a track for me

3 posters

Go down

Would anyone like to finish a track for me Empty Would anyone like to finish a track for me

Post by Wizzy Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:28 am

So ya. I've been having a pretty good life away from the keyboard lately and Line Rider isn't something I want to continue doing anymore. I just don't enjoy it and would rather play other games. I've been playing other things like the Assassin's Creed series (frickin amazing btw) and stuff like that. I do have MW3 but my xbox live just ran out for those that have it and would have liked to join me in a game of shooting bad guys and molesting middle schoolers online (I'm saying this because I'll probably get xbox live again soon.) Also, there's this one girl.

ANYWAY. None of that is important what-so-ever and completely irrelevant to the title. So I have this track that needs finishing and there's pretty much not a single bone in my body (lul) that wants to finish it. The track is 62 seconds long and I was wondering if someone wanted to finish it for me (just like 20-30 more seconds would be nice) because I kind of just want to get it out. Thanks in advance and I appreciate if anyone would be willing. I can also try to record and edit (my computer has been acting weird when it comes to using hypercam or recording software.) And you could help me find a title for it too. So ya.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Would anyone like to finish a track for me Empty Re: Would anyone like to finish a track for me

Post by Inukaza Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:36 am

Sure, sennnd it.

(I can also record and edit myself)

-Inu

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Would anyone like to finish a track for me Empty Re: Would anyone like to finish a track for me

Post by Wizzy Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:38 am

Wow really thanks man xD that was easy. And ya definitely if you want to record and edit that's awesome.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevTastic Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:00 am

I DON'T WANNA GROW UP, I'M A TOYS R US KID!

You best add me on live :|. Same as my username here.
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

http://www.therevtastic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:22 pm

^ I shall.

By the way if anyone still would like to help me finish this that would be excellent.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down