We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've come from a strange planet known as ELR.

+14
Smitsy
Wolf_Spirit
TigerXLine
Loz
Rafael
Cereal
StingReay
Purtle
CamQuartr
linerage
GhostY
Wizzy
Orthuss
Opal Rider
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I've come from a strange planet known as ELR. Empty I've come from a strange planet known as ELR.

Post by Opal Rider Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:52 pm

I've finally got a WRtL account. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Opal Rider, and have been at ELR for exactly half a year. For those of you who do know me and just want to say hi again, go right ahead.
EDIT: Wow. Darklight, you don't realize how strange it is to randomly look down at your signature and see somthing related to you even though you've only just come on a few minutes ago. And yes, I am working on a scenery collab over at ELR. I could post it here later when it's finished.

Last edited by Opal Rider on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Seeing Darklight's signature)
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

I've come from a strange planet known as ELR. Empty Re: I've come from a strange planet known as ELR.

Post by Orthuss Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Hey Opal! I've seen you around ELR. I've wanted to collab with you for quite a while.

Also, the signature thing. That's a common thing people freak out at shortly after coming to this forum. If you enter the code {USERNAME*} (without the * of course), it shows the name of whoever sees the page. If you see it, you'll see Opal Rider. If I see it, I'd see Orthuss. If [Insertanynamehere] sees it, he'd see [Insertanynamehere] where that code is.
Get the point? Quite a few people have that in their signatures/use them in posts, beware. Especially Guest.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

I've come from a strange planet known as ELR. Empty I've come from a strange planet known as ELR.

Post by Opal Rider Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Haha, ok, thanks for the explanation. I'm currently working on a collab with Vermillion, but once I'm done with that I'll start one between us.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

I've come from a strange planet known as ELR. Empty Re: I've come from a strange planet known as ELR.

Post by Wizzy Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:16 pm

never seen you before but.. sup :|
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:19 pm

i use to live on that planet. but now i only visit it every 2 moon cycles

and welcome to irtl 8D
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:30 pm

Haiya ^.^ I visit that website/planet too, but ya know, those bratches owes me five bucks. I've seen your tracks before, very talented *nod nod*
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

I've come from a strange planet known as ELR. Empty Re: I've come from a strange planet known as ELR

Post by Opal Rider Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:34 pm

@Wizzy I didn't think you would.
@ GhostY I see you every two cycles. we're the same species now! 8D
@ Line Rage I don't think I'll be calling myself "talented" for a while.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:42 pm

shuup bro.

you would prob have seen me in ELR shoutbox, because usally its fairly active...

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:30 pm

YOU WILL, AND YOU SHALL. I SWEAR ON MY MOTHER'S GRAVE!

(do it or else i'll keep staring at you through my telescope)
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

I've come from a strange planet known as ELR. Empty Re: I've come from a strange planet known as ELR

Post by Opal Rider Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:33 pm

You're going to be staring for a while. stalker xD
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:37 pm

I like you're avatar.

You're good in my book, for now Suspicious.
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by StingReay Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:40 pm

8D

Hey Opal. I'm on ELR, but I'm like the king of lurking there xD
StingReay
StingReay

http://www.rennervate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Yea, I see you every once in a while.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Ah, I remember when ELR was first up I had the active member rank and everything since the original IRideTheLines was down, and this site didn't exist yet. Then once this site was made, I stopped posting on elr for good. *hint hint* Wink

Anyways, welcome to WRTL, hope you are active and such.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by StingReay Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:45 pm

Lol applecrap. xD I joined ELR the day it opened lol. xD
StingReay
StingReay

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:57 am

Hey Opal Smile
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Loz Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:46 am

Welcome to we ride the opal riders
Loz
Loz

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:10 am

Hey, new guy!

Welcome to WRTL!
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:06 pm

Hello there Opal ^^
I don't know anyone from ELR, but hi anyways 8D
Welcome to the forums, have fun here and I'll make sure to watch your track!
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:16 pm

Freaky, im eating starburst right now.

Welcome.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:30 pm

Hey there. I just wanna let you know that I'll never give you up, I'll never let you down, nor will I run around and desert you. I'll never make you cry, ever say goodbye, I will NEVER tell a lie and hurt you.

I'm just sayin'. I'm here for you bud.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by StingReay Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Lol Votale. xD

Don't TextRoll! 8D
StingReay
StingReay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:56 pm

welcome to wrtl man 8D
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:11 pm

I've just been rickrolled D:
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by StingReay Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:13 pm

RickRolls: They suck.

8D

At least you weren't StickRoll'd. xD
StingReay
StingReay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next