We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Postulate 204A, Section B for a Better Forum

+29
Mikeee7787
StingReay
Sssschiller
VividRedemption
doneyear
TheRevTastic
Smitsy
CHiH
CamQuartr
Votale
LineMagiX
crash2burn
Commandercoke
Traxis
Wolf_Spirit
Derpinator
Cereal
Painlobster
rabid squirrel
linerage
Purtle
Inukaza
JoaTrades
Kohuda
TigerXLine
~rawr
Wizzy
Ktk
ACwazHere
33 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Postulate 204A, Section B for a Better Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Postulate 204A, Section B for a Better Forum

Post by Wolf_Spirit Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:18 am

When I first started, I managed to release a new track every week....those were some good times...I might actually work on a few short quirks to release because....I can.
Anyways, I have no idea what my PPD is and I'll check later...
Also! Techdawg was here like ages ago, he was just lurking for ages :| Maybe :|
Postulate 204A, Section B for a Better Forum - Page 2 ScreenHunter_01Jun071559-1
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Postulate 204A, Section B for a Better Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Postulate 204A, Section B for a Better Forum

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:56 am

oh and my PPD is 7.26 OHHHHH WUT NAWWWWW

oh and I make .76 TOPICS per day. beat that mother-muggers.

@ wolf I doubt it lol but maybe

EDIT: his email is cpmatt12@yahoo.com

so nope lol
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:14 am

My TPD is 0.38
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:49 am

This site sucks, and I hope these crappy rules change. It's so bad with and never has Air Conditioning, unless it's complaining at us. I think it should die in a hole and then go get some rabid disease.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:22 am

^ Lol
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:24 am

I shall be a better member in 2011. :|
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:28 am

lets just hope that 2011 is better than 2010 was for line rider, lol.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ~rawr Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:32 am

I shall be more epic sauce epic win epic ftw epic way epic too epic many epic epicnesses

Well anyways ill probably suck still but I will be more active during school 8D
~rawr
~rawr

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:40 am

I'll try to post, lul
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:49 am

You can't make me stop lurking and start being a productive member.

Nope.

Can't do it. Suspicious
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Commandercoke wrote:I shall be a better member in 2011. :|
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:05 pm

Andrew wrote:Maybe most of us have >1 post per day because there was a period of a year where we didn't come to this site period.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:01 pm

^ <*

lol I'm so cryptic. What I'm saying is that >1 = greater than 1, and I'm pretty sure you mean <1.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Inu has a good point, there was a few months that IRtL was up and that lowered the ppd by a lot over time on this site.

But we need quality, not quantity of post. We need new members to have many chances to interact in things so they don't leave because they think there is nothing to do except post tracks.

Plus, we need to have next level advertising maneuvers to get the new members in the first place
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Well it may not be much, but if we go on every popular line rider video and post that there is a linerider forum and spam it with thumbs up (20 thumbs up per message) people may notice it...
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:21 pm

oh. wow. i bearly have a 1ppd average

;_;

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:47 pm

bearly xD haha
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:51 pm

Personally, when I see those sort of things spammed on youtube I ignore them. Advertising, and I hate it.
I dunno though. Maybe it's not a bad idea.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CHiH Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Votale wrote:
Commandercoke wrote:I shall be a better member in 2011. :|
CHiH
CHiH

4th place in Tournament of Legends

https://www.youtube.com/user/system0101

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:06 pm

Thought id post to help out :P
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by ACwazHere Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Yeah, you guys raise a good point about the post-per-day thing, but post more anyway. :|
ACwazHere
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevTastic Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:40 pm

ACwazHere wrote:Yeah, you guys raise a good point about the post-per-day thing, but post more anyway. :|

Ah hell nah, you didn't just go there.
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

http://www.therevtastic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:28 pm

Commandercoke wrote:Personally, when I see those sort of things spammed on youtube I ignore them. Advertising, and I hate it.
I dunno though. Maybe it's not a bad idea.

It's our only hope
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by doneyear Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Meh, another thread to assess the epidemic we have here. Too bad 1/2 the posts here are stating PPD average. Advertising is not going to work because there are more inexperienced players than experienced. So when you say to them "Hey, forums on Iridethelines.com doesn't work, come here!" they come and join and about 3/4 of them want to get famous at the game knowing there are others playing it, but then they realize they technically 'suck' at the game, and will eventually quit because getting 'good' at the game is too hard. If you want more people to come I would suggest telling the other linerdier fan sites out there to either come here or make one big site that everybody would join, like Iridethelines, instead of branching out. Still the probably this would have any effect would be quite slim, but it's something different than lame old advertisements.

Also, the site is boring because it is phpbb and people are growing up and could be caring less about forums on the computers now than when they were young.

You're also a math nerd AC for the title of this thread.

doneyear

Back to top Go down

Post by VividRedemption Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:55 pm

I liek boys.
VividRedemption
VividRedemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next