We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a small manual track to scene

4 posters

Go down

Looking for a small manual track to scene  Empty Looking for a small manual track to scene

Post by zip Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:35 pm

Hey, Im looking for a small manual track to scene. By small I mean packed together, not very long (length wise) .

Last edited by zip on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
zip
zip

Back to top Go down

Looking for a small manual track to scene  Empty Re: Looking for a small manual track to scene

Post by Derpinator Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:45 pm

wait you dropped the track i gave you?
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Looking for a small manual track to scene  Empty Re: Looking for a small manual track to scene

Post by Smitsy Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:49 pm

I thought this said 'looking for a sm'
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by zip Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:30 pm

@ Rapto: It some parts that are annoying to scene for me. Although, I am going to scene it in little while, because Im nice 8D Although, what shall it be called?
zip
zip

Back to top Go down

Post by zip Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:25 pm

Geez, BUMP
Nobody has a small manual track I could scene?
zip
zip

Back to top Go down

Post by chaomocha Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:41 pm

yup yup. frozen techno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVBKkRRQYTM

tell me if your interested. and yeah this is an old vid so the tricks may not be much of a variety...

otherwise i could probably whip up something real quick. may take like a week or two but its wud be what ur looking for
chaomocha
chaomocha

Back to top Go down

Post by zip Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:47 am

I am. That would be great! SOL please...
zip
zip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum