We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latite - A small collection of quitted tracks

+3
IoneRendar
Devray
Georgio_jc
7 posters

Go down

Latite - A small collection of quitted tracks Empty Latite - A small collection of quitted tracks

Post by Georgio_jc Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:49 pm

I guess the title explains it all....and lol, this is fail xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVXLh_g04o0

/I don't like embeds..
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Latite - A small collection of quitted tracks Empty Re: Latite - A small collection of quitted tracks

Post by Devray Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:18 pm

I miss your manuals and scenery ;_;

Some cool tracks you got there. I'll just say you can tell some of them were old. xD

I like the last 2 or 3 though. The last one was the best. The XY was pretty impressive too. (not the first antiflow one though) And you have quite the skill for quirk. That single point hand groll thinger was pretty sweet.
Devray
Devray

https://www.youtube.com/devrayy

Back to top Go down

Latite - A small collection of quitted tracks Empty Re: Latite - A small collection of quitted tracks

Post by IoneRendar Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:22 pm

thats why u have to be LCC immediately!

Wink
IoneRendar
IoneRendar

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:53 pm

I miss your manuals and scenery ;_;

Hmm, I said it to some other people yet, and I am sorry to say so, but I think my scenery is history.
My manuals will come back sometime though Hehe

Some cool tracks you got there. I'll just say you can tell some of them were old. xD

Lol, yea some are pretty old.

I like the last 2 or 3 though. The last one was the best. The XY was pretty impressive too. (not the first antiflow one though) And you have quite the skill for quirk. That single point hand groll thinger was pretty sweet.

Thanks 8D

thats why u have to be LCC immediately!

Wink

Thanks, but I really don't think that this trashcan is equal to lcc standarts :P

Replied! 8D

Last edited by Georgio_jc on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Slyther Demon Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:57 pm

That was pretty good, my favourite was Latite, and the micro quirk was coolish-wierd. The rest were pretty good too. And the first has some kind of antiflow 8D Great job. Also, was the fourth one Dacite extended?
Slyther Demon
Slyther Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:08 pm

I liked most of them, I saw all the little messages you put in there, I HAD to pause to see every one!
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:56 pm

Nice, i miss your scenery. ; _ ;
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Whim Is Grey Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:33 pm

Thanks, but I really don't think that this trashcan is equal to lcc standarts :P

Well, you never know. My trashcan says it is, but I'm not so sure. confused

Also, Eep .

That will be all.
Whim Is Grey
Whim Is Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum