We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unfinisheds

Go down

The Unfinisheds Empty The Unfinisheds

Post by Chuggers on Thu May 11, 2017 10:21 pm

I want to deem these tracks as unfinished rather than archived, as they are all from the past year or so.  They also require a bit of explanation imo, so I made a little comp of them C:

This also frees up these tracks to be examined and broken down for some future concept-based videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpRaKd9U1xM

Forgot to include Eighto, here's a link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SRnO2u8xo8

A bit of a more detailed reasoning on some of the tracks:
Untitled (Goblins) wasn't finished because I thought very few would be able to comprehend or enjoy it

Brute Force was a little too repetitive to work on, and the scenery I chose to do would have taken far too long for a feasible release time

Untitled (Beatles) is some of my best work imo, and it's hard to describe why I don't like it.  When I say "Too safe", I think the track didn't take enough risks to be truly interesting.

Suicidal Thoughts is the oldest track in here, it was actually made before I switched from flash to lra. I like the movement and feel of the track, but I don't think the finished product would have been as good of a watch as it could have been.

Cool Flings was something I made in an hour or so, I wanted to test out different fling timings, the large hand and foot flings you see have 7 empty frames between each well, and actually balance out pretty well.  Hand well OP

Eighto was discontinued because it would have been too difficult to keep it fresh, still a cool concept nonetheless

Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

The Unfinisheds Empty Re: The Unfinisheds

Post by Z_N-Freak on Fri May 12, 2017 5:23 am

Dang, that's some fine material you've got there. I really like the experimentation with additional frame between flings. It could open up new possibilities for chains/flings that we've not seen before.

Also, I really like the "Too Safe" track, though I understand what you mean by it being too safe. It's "just another track". But who knows, if you'd continue it, you could surprise us with something new along the way.

s: 85.516
t: 106 / 235
u: 2015100514
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus on Fri May 19, 2017 1:54 pm

I remember every single one of these
I feel like there are unfinisheds you haven't released Smile

I loved cool flings, especially the green lined over inv nose chain (hard to do amirite)

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers on Fri May 26, 2017 8:58 pm

@ScrungleBlumpkus wrote:I feel like there are unfinisheds you haven't released Smile

These are just the ones I know I'm not going to finish haha

Heres two more tracks:

Another track I only spent about a day on. I was inspired by earlier manual tracks, mainly wizzy's, for their hectic movement.  I tried putting a few modern spins on them.  The sync wasn't planned, most songs just sync with this track, which I think is because there's so much going on.
Song: Beatles - Lovely Rita

I actually really like this one, but I think I'm gonna refine the style more before I do anything crazy with it.
Song: Eyedea - Walking

Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple on Sat May 27, 2017 1:29 pm

You have a good taste in music. Also, those tracks are great. I think I liked the first one a bit better than the second, but both of them are awesome.

2016 Tracks
Here - Hello How Are You - 12 Juin 3049 - The Mountain Will Fall - LYI - RINGS - Rigamortis

2017 Tracks
Calamari!! - Hasta la Raiź
Apple
Apple

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers on Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:09 pm

Link
new unfinished track, really short but I liked it enough to record it

Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker