We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i have returned DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

+2
Lankher
Danthedragonman
6 posters

Go down

i have returned DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN Empty i have returned DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Post by Danthedragonman Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:07 pm

Hello and welcome to the life of Dan.
i am back as its almost been a year since i left and i apologize. i actually recently had to refresh my laptop so i lost everything on here all my tracks literally everything including my insane pictures. so far i have lost a screw on my laptop screen turned 17 been dating my darling angel paige for 11 months of 2/22/14. i got a bearded dragon and a lot more fish so now its a room filled with 95 gallons of water and a 40 gallon breeder terrarium. my dragon is having tail issues and ya been busy with a lot of stuff. i have not forgotten about yall and i plan once i get back to my linerider scener stage i will get to the series i will start which actually i plan on working on today when i log out after getting the most latest version of line rider from here mwahahahaha. anyways all has been good. i also have now pokemon red blue gold silver and my girlyfriend got me pokemon yellow its just like can you sway best freakin girlfriend ever. and when we get to it we are gonna do the two player pokemon challenge. also originally i wanted to be a pilot. i was denied that because of my medication. dont ask me what im on cause right now i have no clue but also i was denied the ability to be a train engineer cause you get absolutely no sleep. so, so far in my life because of my autism i have been denied 2 things. i have become more tech savy if i do say so myself. and i can make mean applesauce porkchops, i made them for paige on valentines day. im ready to get back in business and make some more of these line crazy tracks of mine. now though before i begin my series i need to get the...the..the..um whats the word....OH music for the series to follow with plus gotta edit it ect ya know the whole shabeezas. also i will be making a new trailer for the series in the upcoming weeks if possible as i work on it. i am going to say i will be slower than i was before as i slowly learn back what i knew from before. so be paitent my youngins and daddy will tell yall a story of the gods of war. so sit on yo butt and shushs lol i only kid so my next question is how are yall and what have i missed? Panic
also i plan on being a computer programmer

Last edited by Danthedragonman on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Danthedragonman
Danthedragonman

Back to top Go down

i have returned DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN Empty Re: i have returned DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Post by Danthedragonman Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:08 pm

also shotoku i missed you and boo i missed you too also there was one other person hmmm who was it. if you stand up ill give you a cookie
Danthedragonman
Danthedragonman

Back to top Go down

i have returned DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN Empty Re: i have returned DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Post by Danthedragonman Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:11 pm

OPAL OH HOW I MISSED YOU TOO
Danthedragonman
Danthedragonman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankher Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:26 pm

yo
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:39 pm

HI  8D 

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Danthedragonman Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:58 pm

is sled cast still in existence
Danthedragonman
Danthedragonman

Back to top Go down

Post by Diotoxin Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:42 am

heloooo
Diotoxin
Diotoxin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danthedragonman Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:49 pm

is kevan still here or did he leave
Danthedragonman
Danthedragonman

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:50 pm

Ohey, welcome back.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:08 am

I'm glad you're back! Very Happy dude you're awesome.

Edit: oh btw this is Wizzy aka Bagelcrust aka other names
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Danthedragonman Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:18 am

WIZMISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danthedragonman
Danthedragonman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down