Now that we've aged a bit

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Now that we've aged a bit

Post by rabid squirrel on Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:20 pm

I thought very carefully about whether to bump this but I feel like it's pretty relevant.
Kramwood wrote:Holy déja vu. how 'bout we calm down and think before repeating an ELR. The admin is missing. yes that causes issues. We've had people try to contact him with no reply. What do we do with that? Let's work on that BEFORE we conclude the whole site is wrong.
I had one contact say "the stream is broken" and I was utterly swamped so I didn't address it. That's all I got. AC and I have been swapping messages on facebook here and there.
Shotoku wrote:I know where Rabid's facebook is, but I also know about how much he appreciates and desires privacy.
In the future you can feel free to contact me anytime. I might not respond but I will never get mad at anyone for contacting me.
Kramwood wrote:So what? Why should we give him that respect if he just abandoned us here?
This post hurt probably more than anything I've read since I started catching up. All I can really say is I'm terribly sorry that you feel that way. I was struggling with depression and rejection and also trying to make the most of my last year of college and I knew that as soon as I logged back in it would suck me in and become a huge timesuck so I just avoided it.
kevansevans wrote:Kram, if you haven't noticed, Rabid doesn't actually pull that much work. When I pointed out how the staff don't know how the inside of forumotion works, he's the guiltiest out of them all, out right denying certain features that do exist. I'm not saying this from the vendetta I have against him, he hardly does anything besides make topics that contain a few useful links and flaunt his admin rank around. Okay, that might of been biased, but that's what I've seen from him.
Even coming from you kevans, this stings. Seriously? You know this site wouldn't exist without me right? The last line rider community that people haven't given up on?

As for the denying, I don't remember what it was exactly but I remember that if it did exist, I have never seen it, and I have scoured this admin cp methodically and throroughly and found every single option there is, mulitplie times. Maybe it's an older version of forumotion. I don't know. I just know what you were demanding (when you should have been asking) wasn't there.

I'm not gonna list everything that I've done for this site, but it's many times more than anyone else ever has. And I do it without asking for thanks or praise, and without the vast amjority of members even knowing plenty of it. And I've been doing it for 6 years, and I've never quit. But posts like these make me want to sometimes.

My Twitter | My Tumblr | My Twitch | My Facebook Page | My Instagram
(You can also follow my patreon and see all public posts completely for free)
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy guy round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top