Idea for Music synced with LineRider

Go down

Idea for Music synced with LineRider

Post by LineKirby on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:34 am

hey guys, LK here :Dit's been a while since I checked on this forum. well I'm writing a paper on how video games can be and should be seen as an art form.. and I remembered LineRider and now I'm here being distracted.

Anyways, my idea/suggestion for a possible program/application/feature is to have a music file synced alongside a LR standalone. So every time a player presses play in LR, the music file will play from the beginning (and then stop when LR stops). I was also thinking you could also have the music file make checkpoints the same time the LR standalone makes checkpoints, something like how SonyVegas or Audacity makes checkpoints. That way you can easily create whole LR tracks while syncing with the music! WHICH WOULD BE SICK

I see LineRider as "digital dancing," like one member suggested a while back. If art's counterpart is digital art and gfx, then dancing's counterpart could be user-created digital videos, just like LineRider is. I love seeing the "Featured Tracks" section having tracks that synchronize to the music in the background, it's just amazing. If someone could make a neat application that did this for the user, I'd love to see an uprising of more synchronized LR tracks.

so yeah, there's my idea. how y'all doing?

LineKirby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea for Music synced with LineRider

Post by Opal Rider on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:09 am

I like the idea. Maybe if we have some way to dictate when the music starts, it could be even better, as no one starts the line rider track at the beginning of the song anyways.

Good to see ya back though!

Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:28 pm

I posted this idea in Kevans thread about updates. He said no and something about impossible or really hard in flash or something.

Mhenrs C line rider version or whatever might be able to do it. Or even mhenr in flash if it was just Kevan being grumpy and mean ;D

+1 from me Smile

Traxis

The True Giygas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down