We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Version 6.y.2.k (the k is for kevans)

4 posters

Go down

Version 6.y.2.k (the k is for kevans) Empty Version 6.y.2.k (the k is for kevans)

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:17 pm

The name is a bit confusing, but this is a version that was made by kevans tweaking 6.y.2 a little bit. Just noticed he never exactly published it so I will!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/itb8ek0sfb98pq7/6y.2.k.swf

EDIT: looks like this wasn't published yet because he wanted to add more. ah well. he can release more later if he likes.

1. It saves your flag when you save the track in a way that is fully backwards compatible (flag save only works in 6.y.2.k, but te track will open and play just fine without the flag in any other version) which is just awesome.

2. There was a way to draw acceleration the opposite way but I have forgotten how to use it xD Hopefully kevans can remind us haha Hold Command (control on a PC)

3. Speedometer is tweaked slightly. He subtracted gravity out of the mix which means you can actually get to speed zero if Bosh stops moving which makes me happy for slightly unclear reasons Very Happy

EDIT: 4. Toggle snapping with Shift+s

5. pencil is smoother if you ever want to use pencil

That's all I remember. But yeah. nice version and if you're using 6.y already you'll like these changes I suspect.

Last edited by rabid squirrel on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Version 6.y.2.k (the k is for kevans) Empty Re: Version 6.y.2.k (the k is for kevans)

Post by [senpai] kevans Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:24 pm

Um rabid, I kind of wasn't done with this.... too late now.

Shift+s will toggle line snapping.

EDIT: just remembered, smooth drawing.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Version 6.y.2.k (the k is for kevans) Empty Re: Version 6.y.2.k (the k is for kevans)

Post by LineMagiX Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Are we just going to keep adding onto the name until it falls off the screen or what? :|

I like this, btw. Just not enough to make me switch from 3.3 yet.
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by hypothet Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:11 am

6. Will bring the end of the world 14 years ago.
hypothet
hypothet

don't read this

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down