We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funke

+4
Cereal
roflmaoqwerty
Opal Rider
VividRedemption
8 posters

Go down

Funke Empty Funke

Post by VividRedemption Tue May 28, 2013 8:30 pm

First video in 3 years. 8D

Just tried to have fun, not worrying about my obviously rusty technical skills.

ENJOI, MOFOS
VividRedemption
VividRedemption

Back to top Go down

Funke Empty Re: Funke

Post by Opal Rider Tue May 28, 2013 8:34 pm

That song describes Line Rider so well. I don't know why I never made that connection before. Anyhow. a few flow killers, but for not playing in forever, holy crap that was pretty good.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Tue May 28, 2013 8:47 pm

1) Dat aspect ratio... 2008 called... xD
2) Dat new Daft Punk goodness <3
3) Dat track, pretty darn good, let alone not having been around in forever Thumbs Up

Long story short, good to have you back; I enjoyed the track very much! Keep honing your skills and making more like this!
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by VividRedemption Tue May 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Opal Rider wrote:That song describes Line Rider so well. I don't know why I never made that connection before. Anyhow. a few flow killers, but for not playing in forever, holy crap that was pretty good.

Actually, I'm glad you pointed that out. I really thought the song fit well. If you listen to Giorgio on that same album, he talks about how he creates music by forgetting all premonition of what makes music, music. That's kind of how I wanted to approach this track. Forgetting about formal qualities of the track and playing it just to play. Smile

roflmaoqwerty wrote:1) Dat aspect ratio... 2008 called... xD
2) Dat new Daft Punk goodness <3
3) Dat track, pretty darn good, let alone not having been around in forever Thumbs Up

Long story short, good to have you back; I enjoyed the track very much! Keep honing your skills and making more like this!

Thanks man! I'm definitely gonna try to make some tracks that are more fast paced and fun to watch. I hope you guys could see the enjoyment of the track making process because that's what this was really about. :P

Thanks y'all! Very Happy
VividRedemption
VividRedemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Tue May 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Not gonna lie, that last granual was swaggin. I liked the old school g-wells and surprisingly good recycling.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Tue May 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Pretty nice for not having played in years. I liked it, really smooth manuals and curves, despite many of the flow killers, which weren't the worst I've seen, but they still made it less enjoyable than it could have been.

That said, parts where it wasn't interrupted were enjoyable, decent skill, altogether it seems like you definitely met your goal, and your skills probably aren't as rusty as you think they are

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Wed May 29, 2013 1:49 pm

That looks like one of my tracks from 6 months ago. It's always fun to have people return to the community.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Thu May 30, 2013 8:56 am

Nice song and chilled track Wink That granual at the end gave me some inspiration 8D
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Josro Thu May 30, 2013 10:04 am

i enjoyed that quite a bit, it has a very oldschool style to it, which is understandable considering you havent played since the "oldschool" days :P
make more Smile
Josro
Josro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum