Let's Party- theacp127

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's Party- theacp127

Post by theacp127 on Mon May 27, 2013 9:55 am

Enjoy. My next track of course will be better, but this is a decent track.

Working on new track right now!  Very Happy

At least Hedge believed in me.
@Hedgehogs4Me wrote:I can see you becoming known as one of the best riders of 2012.

theacp127

trying real hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Party- theacp127

Post by gaoyubao on Mon May 27, 2013 10:55 am

Your tailies are so much better than your nosies, probably because you can't see the pressure variations as well. Make sure your manuals are evenly pressured (I feel like I'm echoing Cereal)
This track was enjoyable, and you seem to me mastering your flings, and you can do g rolls pretty well.
One other thing I would suggest is being aware of the rotation. Sometimes you make a fling rotating one way and then a g roll rotating the other way and it looks kind of "unprofessional." I'm not saying "conform with the group and the norms," but it would look better with a smooth rotation.

Contest Winner: XL Contest
1st place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile http://www.visitgaomali.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty on Mon May 27, 2013 12:11 pm

1) I love this song and Lostprophets in general, therefore you get a +1
2) Your flings are a heck of a lot better, nice job on that! I see you're stacking and it's working; just a bit more practice and your quirk will be flawless.
3) The integration in this track was very smooth in some parts, but a bit sloppy in others; good quality overall, but I'd make sure you maintain the high standards I know you're capable of Thumbs Up

Overall, an entertaining track; your improvement is quite apparent!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノSLAM YOUR JAMヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

MY NIGGA RYU ALWAYS OUT HERE. THAT NIGGA COLD ASF I FUCKS WIT RYU CUS THAT NIGGA RYU SLICK
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal on Mon May 27, 2013 12:15 pm

@gaoyubao wrote:Your tailies are so much better than your nosies, probably because you can't see the pressure variations as well. Make sure your manuals are evenly pressured (I feel like I'm echoing Cereal)

Dude, are we the same person? =o

Solid track - I liked a lot of the integration and barrel rolls.

>>The Ph Series<<
EXPLOSIVO

Words of Wisdom:

@OTDE wrote:Be active and we'll love you forever. Make tracks and we'll love you five-ever.

@FlagCapper wrote:How is a Quirk a Quirk when it becomes more of the same?

Eric Cartman wrote:If you want to find some quality friends, you've gotta wait through all the dicks first.

Cereal
Line Rider Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable on Mon May 27, 2013 12:20 pm

coolio

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre on Mon May 27, 2013 12:28 pm

Excuse me if this sounds a little rude, but this track is leaps and bounds ahead of other stuff you've done, and the first track where I would say you're finally good at manuals and flings. Now comes the point where they continue to get stronger and smoother. There's still the issue where the track just seems like one trick put after another, without any cohesion or identity to make it feel like a complete track.

In other words, your persistence and practice with LR has certainly payed off, now that you've got the tricks down, you need to master the art of putting them together in a way that will make people watch the track over again and again. Wonderful job! Thumbs Up

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 on Mon May 27, 2013 1:29 pm

I think that about sums up where I am Shotoku. I understand how to make smooth manuals, strong flings, etc. Now I just need to learn how to put those things together to make more solid tracks.

@Hedgehogs4Me wrote:I can see you becoming known as one of the best riders of 2012.

theacp127

trying real hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider on Mon May 27, 2013 7:39 pm

As everyone said before, you seem to now understand how to make a trick. Congrats! This is the first step of a long journey. Now you need to make that decision on what you want to do with this newfound knowledge. Are you into highspeed? Manuals? Lots of granuals? Absolutely no flings at all? Have fun with it. See what you like, see what you don't like, see what's a pain in the ass to get right, and just makes you want to rage quit the entire game... The list goes on and on. Just try to develop your own little niche.

Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 on Mon May 27, 2013 8:44 pm

Thanks guys. I'll make sure to keep up the work.

theacp127

trying real hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top