Guys, it works now.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guys, it works now.

Post by [senpai] kevans on Tue May 14, 2013 2:55 pm

I have something to show you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5M4TLNddTA

Forget about that video, it works now, Just ask and I'll provide.


Last edited by kevansevans on Wed May 15, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
[senpai] kevans
Member

Stay in your coma


View user profile https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys, it works now.

Post by roflmaoqwerty on Tue May 14, 2013 4:41 pm

A winner is you

_________________
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ L  O  O  K  W  H  O  ' S  B  A  C  K ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノSLAM YOUR JAMヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ


MY NIGGA RYU ALWAYS OUT HERE. THAT NIGGA COLD ASF I FUCKS WIT RYU CUS THAT NIGGA RYU SLICK
avatar
roflmaoqwerty
Member

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn


View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys, it works now.

Post by Chuggers on Tue May 14, 2013 5:25 pm

cool

now make it work
avatar
Chuggers
Member

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys, it works now.

Post by CamQuartr on Tue May 14, 2013 10:07 pm

Well, you're getting there

_________________
Need a recording? Send me a PM and I'd be willing to do it Smile

CamQuartr
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys, it works now.

Post by [senpai] kevans on Wed May 15, 2013 4:07 pm

kfixed. Just got to get the scarf to work since those are contact points.

EDIT: I got it to work 100 percent now, so if anyone would like to try it, hit me up with a request and such, I'll gladly hand this out.
avatar
[senpai] kevans
Member

Stay in your coma


View user profile https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys, it works now.

Post by efrazable on Wed May 15, 2013 6:38 pm

Can i has?

_________________
@LineMagiX wrote:hump
avatar
efrazable
Member

Durr I'm efraz herp derp


View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys, it works now.

Post by theacp127 on Wed May 15, 2013 7:19 pm

I can't tell what is happening here. I looks like the track looses visual, but that about it. Explanation please.

_________________
My Newest Line Rider Track
internal dialogue

Working on new track right now!  Very Happy

At least Hedge believed in me.
@Hedgehogs4Me wrote:I can see you becoming known as one of the best riders of 2012.

avatar
theacp127
Member

trying real hard


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys, it works now.

Post by [senpai] kevans on Wed May 15, 2013 7:21 pm

@theacp127 wrote:I can't tell what is happening here. I looks like the track looses visual, but that about it. Explanation please.

kevansevans wrote:Forget about that video, it works now, Just ask and I'll provide.
avatar
[senpai] kevans
Member

Stay in your coma


View user profile https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys, it works now.

Post by theacp127 on Wed May 15, 2013 7:23 pm

I still have no idea what the video even was about. What was not working(but now fixed)? What will you provide? I'm confused. confused

_________________
My Newest Line Rider Track
internal dialogue

Working on new track right now!  Very Happy

At least Hedge believed in me.
@Hedgehogs4Me wrote:I can see you becoming known as one of the best riders of 2012.

avatar
theacp127
Member

trying real hard


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys, it works now.

Post by Opal Rider on Wed May 15, 2013 10:16 pm

@theacp127 wrote:I still have no idea what the video even was about. What was not working(but now fixed)? What will you provide? I'm confused. confused

Coding. In terms of the common man, this can also be known as one of many other words. Among them are confusing, words on a page, and magic. Needless to say, if he were to try and explain exactly what went wrong, we probably wouldn't understand any of it.

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/user/OpalRiderLR
You literally just did lines!

avatar
Opal Rider
Moderator

Aestetikally appealing


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys, it works now.

Post by theacp127 on Wed May 15, 2013 10:43 pm

@Opal Rider wrote:
@theacp127 wrote:I still have no idea what the video even was about. What was not working(but now fixed)? What will you provide? I'm confused. confused

Coding. In terms of the common man, this can also be known as one of many other words. Among them are confusing, words on a page, and magic. Needless to say, if he were to try and explain exactly what went wrong, we probably wouldn't understand any of it.
Ok thanks. That makes a lot more sense. I didn't realize that he was talking about the coding problem. I must be more tired than I thought.

_________________
My Newest Line Rider Track
internal dialogue

Working on new track right now!  Very Happy

At least Hedge believed in me.
@Hedgehogs4Me wrote:I can see you becoming known as one of the best riders of 2012.

avatar
theacp127
Member

trying real hard


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys, it works now.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum