Line Rider The Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Line Rider The Mission

Post by Danthedragonman on Sat May 04, 2013 10:39 am

Back to top Go down

Re: Line Rider The Mission

Post by [senpai] kevans on Sat May 04, 2013 10:49 am

Very 2007-esk. Very Happy

My only complaint is how certain scenery elements didn't highlight the track very well, making it look awakward to see bosh go through parts that looked like track.
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

View user profile https://github.com/kevansevans/openLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Danthedragonman on Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am

any suggestions like i mean by what can i improve upon. i added some parts to mess with the eyes like the part at 3:09 i added that cause i thought it looked cool. this is actually my second track so anything you got bring it on please ill accept it all

i understand what your talking about kevansevans. im going to take your feedback and use it in my future tracks
Inverted Onoz

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider on Sat May 04, 2013 12:40 pm

While watching this track, the very first thought that came to mind was 'cellos! Smile ' Then I actually rewound, to focus on the track, which wasn't bad in the least, either. It had very good direction, as in you had both upwards and downward movements evenly spaced throughout the track, and for being your second one, the curves weren't bad in the least. However, it might be to your advantage to smooth out your drawings (Both track and scenery). This gives off a more finished quality to the piece, and makes it easier for when you learn to perform some of the more advanced tricks in the future (One of us! One of us!). Hope this helps, and I hope to see more of you in the future.

Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel on Sat May 04, 2013 12:47 pm

if you want to get better I would suggest spending some more time on your scenery - like coming up with new themes, working on filling the track with more detail, or on the track - maybe make it smoother, add tricks like manuals. If you're gonna make scenery tracks, try making them shorter and more compact and shorter (like 1-2minutes) but filling them in a bit more with detail. If you're not sure how to add more detail, try watching some tracks out there - copying is totally fine if you call it a "tribute" and do lots of different pople Wink

My Twitter | My Tumblr | My Twitch
(You can also follow my patreon and see all public posts completely for free)
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy guy round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal on Sat May 04, 2013 12:50 pm

I really like how coherent the scenery was. It stuck to one theme without adding a bunch of unnecessary additions. Smile

>>The Ph Series<<
EXPLOSIVO

Words of Wisdom:

@OTDE wrote:Be active and we'll love you forever. Make tracks and we'll love you five-ever.

@FlagCapper wrote:How is a Quirk a Quirk when it becomes more of the same?

Eric Cartman wrote:If you want to find some quality friends, you've gotta wait through all the dicks first.

Cereal
Line Rider Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danthedragonman on Sat May 04, 2013 1:19 pm

im so proud of my tracks now thank you everybody i feel fantastic. im currently working on a line rider for school and the theme is for tuesdays with morrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top