Thunderbird w/ audio restored! Watch again :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thunderbird w/ audio restored! Watch again :D

Post by Fauxfyre on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:31 pm



Last edited by Shotoku on Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:52 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : added .sol link)

Fauxfyre
Member

Featured Video: Blackheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunderbird w/ audio restored! Watch again :D

Post by pure5152 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:42 pm

blocked in the u.s. Sad

_________________
Party's Over // Party Crasher // Funky Bit (xy17) // Type R // Sublime Swing
avatar
pure5152
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunderbird w/ audio restored! Watch again :D

Post by Fauxfyre on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Sounds like it's time to sign up to vimeo
EDIT: Just removed audio instead.
DOUBLE EDIT: fixed, enjoy the sound of music!


Last edited by Shotoku on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fauxfyre
Member

Featured Video: Blackheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunderbird w/ audio restored! Watch again :D

Post by Wizzy on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:16 am

that was fantastic. great job! too bad about the audio though

_________________
Opal Rider wrote:It's cute. But we can go danker.
avatar
Wizzy
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunderbird w/ audio restored! Watch again :D

Post by shammies on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:20 am

If this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiq3gZTeE38&list=FLBvfhosD0vfKGH5VIf8bbKw
was released, it would have been an amazing fit.
This was one smooth and fast fling track.
Very impressive.
It was AWEsome Thumbs Up

_________________
Spoiler:
avatar
shammies
Member

I'm the auts guy around here!


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunderbird w/ audio restored! Watch again :D

Post by n00bskoolbus on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:37 am

Looks great Shotoku, personally I think the song doesn't fit that well for such a moving track but maybe that's just cause it's not really my taste. Keep it up!

_________________

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunderbird w/ audio restored! Watch again :D

Post by Pawel3 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:51 am

The track fis to the track so well! Bosh really is flying like an eagle :P
I totally love this one

_________________
avatar
Pawel3
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunderbird w/ audio restored! Watch again :D

Post by Rafael on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:20 pm

That was beast! Some flings still seemed a bit halfassed (like you could have stacked them a bit more), but you had some very unique moves there! One move that really stuck to my mind was the hand fling thingy from 0:52-0:53.
The ending screamed for a highly intense epic fling ending, too bad it didn't come. Try to leave a climax in your next track: A moment the track builds up to. Think of a track like a story Smile

_________________
Jam
Supersonic Motion

The Entity - Cheetah - The Source
Heart Attack - Sonic Motion
Imperial - Nuclear Fission - Perclusion - Compilation Damnsexy
avatar
Rafael
Line Rider Legend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunderbird w/ audio restored! Watch again :D

Post by Fauxfyre on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:38 pm

Wizzy wrote:that was fantastic. great job! too bad about the audio though
Thanks! Also, it's fixed now.

shammies wrote:If this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiq3gZTeE38&list=FLBvfhosD0vfKGH5VIf8bbKw
was released, it would have been an amazing fit.
This was one smooth and fast fling track.
Very impressive.
It was AWEsome Thumbs Up
Not really feeling that song, but thanks for the compliments! Very Happy

n00bskoolbus wrote:Looks great Shotoku, personally I think the song doesn't fit that well for such a moving track but maybe that's just cause it's not really my taste. Keep it up!
Thanks! Yeah this type of song kinda lost popularity 30 years ago, but I'm glad you liked the track!

Pawel3 wrote:The track fits to the track so well! Bosh really is flying like an eagle :P
I totally love this one
Yay! 8D

Rafael wrote:That was beast! Some flings still seemed a bit halfassed (like you could have stacked them a bit more), but you had some very unique moves there! One move that really stuck to my mind was the hand fling thingy from 0:52-0:53.
The ending screamed for a highly intense epic fling ending, too bad it didn't come. Try to leave a climax in your next track: A moment the track builds up to. Think of a track like a story Smile
Yeah, I guess I do need to work more on stacking. I was having trouble with that up until near the end. The ending I was running out of ideas, and forgot to check how it synced to the song until I had recorded. xP At the end I pretty much just wanted to finish the track because I have other things I need to do right now.
Also, that hand trick is actually used several times in the track. It is a left-hand right-hand asdf, and looks pretty cool zoomed in (you can check the .sol). It also appears at 0:36, 0:51, 1:07, and 1:27

Fauxfyre
Member

Featured Video: Blackheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunderbird w/ audio restored! Watch again :D

Post by Rafael on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:23 pm

It's not about the trick, it's about the movement made before and after that was creative. I don't care for tricks on their own Very Happy

_________________
Jam
Supersonic Motion

The Entity - Cheetah - The Source
Heart Attack - Sonic Motion
Imperial - Nuclear Fission - Perclusion - Compilation Damnsexy
avatar
Rafael
Line Rider Legend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunderbird w/ audio restored! Watch again :D

Post by Helios Pavonine on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:21 pm

So Chuggers convinced you to use support wells. xD Something about that foot...

Overall great track. Shotoku for LCC noaw Very Happy

_________________
What's it going to be then, eh?

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunderbird w/ audio restored! Watch again :D

Post by Chuggers on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:06 pm

didnt know eagles had that long of legs, im kinda freaked out now


nice track, he seemed to flow through everything quite nicely

_________________
Visit /r/LineRider!

Creation | Unusuals | Firework | 制限 | Campester 3 | Silk Road Scened | Light Fantastic | Vemödalen | Doll | Superluminal Motion
avatar
Chuggers
Member

mass-producing masterpieces

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunderbird w/ audio restored! Watch again :D

Post by roflmaoqwerty on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:16 pm

Awesome track! I'm really glad I was able to support you through this one, it turned out even better than I expected. Your quirk is just so smooth and graceful, something I feel is sorely remiss nowadays. Excellent stuff, can't wait to see more!

_________________
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ L  O  O  K  W  H  O  ' S  B  A  C  K ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノSLAM YOUR JAMヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ


MY NIGGA RYU ALWAYS OUT HERE. THAT NIGGA COLD ASF I FUCKS WIT RYU CUS THAT NIGGA RYU SLICK
avatar
roflmaoqwerty
Member

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn


View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunderbird w/ audio restored! Watch again :D

Post by Opal Rider on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:06 pm

Dang, bro, cool stuff. Not entirely sure how well that flatsled bit fit in at the end, although I'm more prone to say that it was because of the airtime rather than the flatsledding itself. Just seemed a tad unusual. But hey, it's one small drop in the bucket of a really good track, not gonna let that bother me.

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/user/OpalRiderLR
You literally just did lines!

avatar
Opal Rider
Moderator

Aestetikally appealing


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunderbird w/ audio restored! Watch again :D

Post by Fauxfyre on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:04 pm

Rafael wrote:It's not about the trick, it's about the movement made before and after that was creative. I don't care for tricks on their own Very Happy
Ohhh, alright, then thanks again! 8D

Helios Pavonine wrote:So Chuggers convinced you to use support wells. xD Something about that foot...

Overall great track. Shotoku for LCC noaw Very Happy
Yerp, he showed me how to stack wells well. Thanks Smile

Chuggers wrote:didnt know eagles had that long of legs, im kinda freaked out now


nice track, he seemed to flow through everything quite nicely
lol, thanks.

roflmaoqwerty wrote:Awesome track! I'm really glad I was able to support you through this one, it turned out even better than I expected. Your quirk is just so smooth and graceful, something I feel is sorely remiss nowadays. Excellent stuff, can't wait to see more!
Thanks for the help! I'm glad you liked it!

Opal Rider wrote:Dang, bro, cool stuff. Not entirely sure how well that flatsled bit fit in at the end, although I'm more prone to say that it was because of the airtime rather than the flatsledding itself. Just seemed a tad unusual. But hey, it's one small drop in the bucket of a really good track, not gonna let that bother me.
Yeah, I was going to make a joke about the airtime in the OP but forgot after I started having problems with the music. Glad you liked the rest! Very Happy

Fauxfyre
Member

Featured Video: Blackheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunderbird w/ audio restored! Watch again :D

Post by SETH on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:12 pm

you're track blow my mind ! very nice i love it

_________________

"New Untitled" Solo
=> track 100% done (1840 lines) => scenery 9.5% done (96.6K lines)

Main Track : Spaaace!------ After Midnight ------ Dashing Skyline ------ Atlantis
Line Art : Rarity ------ Blunt Dragon
avatar
SETH
Member


View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/valentin721?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Re: Thunderbird w/ audio restored! Watch again :D

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum