We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full List of Exceptional Line Rider Movies

+59
Opal Rider
Fauxfyre
redcap
Chui Ninji
Stallie
IGLima
efrazable
Summoning
Helios Pavonine
Gliss
Loz
Sheldon
SethComposerGuy
linerage
Grindlines
iPi
OTDE
Orthuss
Yobanjojoe
SPL4SHZ0N3
Inukaza
Cereal
TigerXLine
Derpinator
MartinJulenissen
Wizzy
LineMagiX
Traxis
GhostY
Noname219
Lukking
KillinTime2792
crash2burn
Leomur
Kohuda
Blesshiscottonsocks
Se7eN
Wolf_Spirit
Cephyric
Georgio_jc
Lone Rocket
Purtle
Nirobi
Binglinerider
Votale
Nubcake
Red Devil
IGotGreasyBalls
darklight
LineRiderGjert
IoneRendar
CHiH
Rafael
Bubbles
Ktk
RyderLR
CamQuartr
Commandercoke
rabid squirrel
63 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Full List of Exceptional Line Rider Movies - Page 6 Empty Re: Full List of Exceptional Line Rider Movies

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Jolly by Aspi and Anom.
and of course Roborant by Votale.

discuss?
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Full List of Exceptional Line Rider Movies - Page 6 Empty Re: Full List of Exceptional Line Rider Movies

Post by Wizzy Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:17 pm

Your list has a typo;

Archaeology by rabid squirrel, 7/14/10 - rabid's highspeed manual track with simple scenery Rabid's totally cool and awesome simple scenery eye candy. A must watch.

Edit: Roborant got a shoe ^
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:23 pm

yeah, I'm just lazy enough to wait about 24 hours before adding it.

I decided against Jolly, and I think against flying. not positive though. debating requiescat.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:04 am

rabid squirrel wrote:
Cereal wrote:If Old People can make it on the list, I'm pretty sure that Flying deserves it.

100 bucks says that if someone unimportant made Old People, it would not be on that list.
someone "unimportant" couldn't have made old people.

but still imagine if someone did?
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:52 am

Yobanjojoe wrote:
rabid squirrel wrote:
Cereal wrote:If Old People can make it on the list, I'm pretty sure that Flying deserves it.

100 bucks says that if someone unimportant made Old People, it would not be on that list.

rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:38 am

rabid squirrel wrote:
Yobanjojoe wrote:
rabid squirrel wrote:

alot of "unimportant" people had one-hit wonders, which suddenly made them important.

picture this, old people is one of these "one-hit wonders" by some user named, lets call him seacow. would it still be on the list? i think not....
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:46 am

Or we could picture that Old People was made by ACwazHere...
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:08 am

Guys, it's Rabid's list.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:27 pm

fine, let me explain.

saying "what if old people wasn't made by AC?" is like saying "what if Backflip was made by someone other than Georgio?" it simply does not compute.

If someone else had made Old People, they would have had to have made a large amount of tracks in line rider before they made it, and then gotten bored, turned to smoothness and style, and made Old People. Otherwise there is no way they could have made the track Old People.

Sure someone else could have made old people, but I don't believe that a random newb could have just thrown together a track that is that fluid, stylish, and contains elements of tracks from 2007 executed in the precision and creativity that is the standard today.

If you REALLY want me to say it, I guess if some random newb DID release a track like that and AC didn't, we'd all "lolwut" and he'd go on the list, because it would be completely bizzare, and I would be seriously weirded out and I'd start trying to figure out who's dupe it was.

Maybe you're just not an old person, and that's why you don't understand it. It's a one of a kind and the only things that come close are AC's other tracks. It's simply genius that could only be pulled off by someone who's been a part of the community for years, but only in the background.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Some of the curves weren't even that smooth though. Suspicious

You know what? forget it, I'll never win this argument.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:01 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:Maybe you're just not an old person, and that's why you don't understand it.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:08 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:debating requiescat.

Requiescat got a feature :|
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Orthuss wrote:
rabid squirrel wrote:debating requiescat.

Requiescat got a feature :|
Yes, it did.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:38 pm

Hmmm. Requiescat is freaky misdirectional, and is one of the coolest tracks I've seen in a long time. I liek Very Happy
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Back to top Go down

Post by iPi Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:47 pm

Hey, I'm an old person, and I'm unimportant 8D
iPi
iPi

Manualologist

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:00 pm

iPi wrote:Hey, I'm an old person, and I'm unimportant 8D
lol

Decided to put Requiescat up there.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:09 pm

WHY THE FK ISNT PATH OF LIGHT IN THIS LIST?
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:45 pm

MartinJulenissen wrote:WHY THE FK ISNT PATH OF LIGHT IN THIS LIST?
ummmmm

you tell me.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:07 pm

^ It got 2nd in ToCC, it definitely deserves a spot.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:58 am

Yeah that makes sense. I just feel like it wasn't really influential, it was just two amazingly talented trackmakers doing their thing. I'll probably put it up, but I'm hesitant.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:11 am

evolution of LR is a holy shoe and exceptional.

Also, I finally decided that I think it's ok that I give bolted a shoe. the fact that I still watch it regularly over 2 years later lol
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:54 pm

I think you should put World's End on this list. It definitely deserves it.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindlines Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:45 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:

You're joking right?

Relatively smooth flatsledding is nowhere near exceptional and could have been made by anyone.

Unless you want to set out a definition for the list besides the actual meaning of exceptional, this certainly doesn't qualify.

The tracks nostalgic? Good for it. The track's exceptional or even remotely set apart? Bahahah. Honestly, AC alone has made plenty of tracks just like or better than these.

Grindlines

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:30 am

Grindlines wrote:
rabid squirrel wrote:

You're joking right?

Relatively smooth flatsledding is nowhere near exceptional and could have been made by anyone.

Unless you want to set out a definition for the list besides the actual meaning of exceptional, this certainly doesn't qualify.

The tracks nostalgic? Good for it. The track's exceptional or even remotely set apart? Bahahah. Honestly, AC alone has made plenty of tracks just like or better than these.
rabid squirrel wrote:fine, let me explain.

saying "what if old people wasn't made by AC?" is like saying "what if Backflip was made by someone other than Georgio?" it simply does not compute.

If someone else had made Old People, they would have had to have made a large amount of tracks in line rider before they made it, and then gotten bored, turned to smoothness and style, and made Old People. Otherwise there is no way they could have made the track Old People.

Sure someone else could have made old people, but I don't believe that a random newb could have just thrown together a track that is that fluid, stylish, and contains elements of tracks from 2007 executed in the precision and creativity that is the standard today.

If you REALLY want me to say it, I guess if some random newb DID release a track like that and AC didn't, we'd all "lolwut" and he'd go on the list, because it would be completely bizzare, and I would be seriously weirded out and I'd start trying to figure out who's dupe it was.

Maybe you're just not an old person, and that's why you don't understand it. It's a one of a kind and the only things that come close are AC's other tracks. It's simply genius that could only be pulled off by someone who's been a part of the community for years, but only in the background.

Also, debating the following:
- Origin
- World's End
- Dancer
- Link
- Spirit Never Dies
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:10 am

id say Origin, Worlds end, spirit never dies and Link

what about tempest?
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next