Just Sip Your Tea

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Sip Your Tea

Post by theacp127 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:26 pm

After 5 months of not working on it, I finially present to you "Just Sip Your Tea". To be honest, I think I could have done better, but some of this was made a while ago when I wasn't as good. Anywayz... enjoy it for what it is and don't forget to give me some feedback on what I can do better next time. Very Happy

<----- I wanted to be worthy of LCC. At least hedge believed in me.
Hedgehogs4Me wrote:I can see you becoming known as one of the best riders of 2012.
theacp127

1st place in best newb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Sip Your Tea

Post by Opal Rider on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:36 pm

Lol, kramual recycle ftw. The one thing I could suggest is to try to smooth everything out a bit. I don't know if it's just me, but when I look at a track, I consider it more of an artwork, rather than just a guy on a sled riding lines. Gotta keep that smooth feel in the curves, as well as consistancy in the flings and granuals. Admittedly, this might take some time, but I have a feeling you'll get it eventually. Wink

Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Oh mah gawd, those wubs :sweetjesus:

You've got a good basic understanding of a variety of tricks; now work on executing them a bit more cleanly. My advice to you would be to keep the wobble in your bass and out of your manuals. (ucwatididthar) Overall, an entertaining track; keep 'em coming!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノSLAM YOUR JAMヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

MY NIGGA RYU ALWAYS OUT HERE. THAT NIGGA COLD ASF I FUCKS WIT RYU CUS THAT NIGGA RYU SLICK
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum