We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What could 3.4 contact points bring to the future of LR?

+21
hypothet
Chuggers
crash2burn
Wizzy
Wolf_Spirit
mhenr18
OTDE
LineMagiX
Opal Rider
SPL4SHZ0N3
gaoyubao
Sheldon
Rafael
Lankher
Conundrumer
KillinTime2792
Helios Pavonine
efrazable
Votale
Fauxfyre
[senpai] kevans
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What could 3.4 contact points bring to the future of LR? - Page 3 Empty Re: What could 3.4 contact points bring to the future of LR?

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Shotoku wrote:Also you seem to think contact points is like LR godmode. It's really not different from playing regularly if you already know where the points are.
This is my opinion. I haven't used Kevans' version, but I used a previous hack with all the contact points as little red dots or something like that, and honestly, it didn't make things all that much easier for me. It made everything more "real" but not really easier. It's not a revolution; it's a convenience, and that's completely fine with me.
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

What could 3.4 contact points bring to the future of LR? - Page 3 Empty Re: What could 3.4 contact points bring to the future of LR?

Post by Fauxfyre Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:
Shotoku wrote:Also you seem to think contact points is like LR godmode. It's really not different from playing regularly if you already know where the points are.
This is my opinion. I haven't used Kevans' version, but I used a previous hack with all the contact points as little red dots or something like that, and honestly, it didn't make things all that much easier for me. It made everything more "real" but not really easier. It's not a revolution; it's a convenience, and that's completely fine with me.
That's what I've been trying to tell everyone this whole time

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Shotoku wrote:
Hedgehogs4Me wrote:
That's what I've been trying to tell everyone this whole time

Just because you tell them does not mean they'll believe you.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by ACwazHere Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:05 pm

about that... Let's see ummm... No one besides the progressives tell me what I should add?

Right. To the suggestions thread I go.

As for whether it's easier, I have no idea. xD Depends on the person I guess. So it probably doesn't really matter if it's added, unless you're Votale. Hehe
ACwazHere
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:27 pm

In summary, things that aid or make-easier trick-making should never be added in my opinion. The game is great how it is. Every person that's used it has mention that it does make things easier, so it's quite evident. And I did give you my opinion Kevan, but you didn't really reply to it :| I just got hated for it. But I don't give a nip about that. xD
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:41 pm

Votale wrote:And I did give you my opinion Kevan, but you didn't really reply to it :| I just got hated for it. But I don't give a nip about that. xD

tbh, I don't remember what you suggested xD if you PM it, it may ring a bell. Also, what that opinion is towards may have a good reason as to why I said no. If it's the opinion you have been displaying here, then I can't be all "Oh, one guy says it, so everyone else must think it, so I'll just go make that change."

EDIT: And I am aware that a lot of people have spoken about not wanting this, but most of them don't really want to use 3.4 anyways, so why make those who do want 3.4, and who do want to use contact points put up with that?
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:41 am

If this is ever implemented into any version of LR, you'd have to eliminate the option to make the points invisible. That way I can judge those who use it accordingly :|
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:38 pm

Votale wrote:If this is ever implemented into any version of LR, you'd have to eliminate the option to make the points invisible. That way I can judge those who use it accordingly :|

Ummm... Does anyone else agree with this? I say nay.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Votale wrote:If this is ever implemented into any version of LR, you'd have to eliminate the option to make the points invisible. That way I can judge those who use it accordingly :|
Why would you implement it but then eliminate it? Does not compute.

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevTastic Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Shotoku wrote:

Your brain doesn't seem to work. He said eliminate the option to hide the dots or w/e Kevans would use, not eliminate the feature...
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

http://www.therevtastic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:06 pm

This is what it currently looks like if anyone has no idea what I've done:

What could 3.4 contact points bring to the future of LR? - Page 3 Contact

What still baffles me is that I've implemented this since august, and it's now when people decide throw a fit about it.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:14 pm

TheRevTastic wrote:
Shotoku wrote:

Your brain doesn't seem to work. He said eliminate the option to hide the dots or w/e Kevans would use, not eliminate the feature...
Oh I misread invisible as visible.

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum