WishLine's Old Tracks - Mediocrity at its best.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WishLine's Old Tracks - Mediocrity at its best.

Post by WishLine on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:27 am

If I've made a name for myself on IRtL...it wasn't for being good at line rider. In fact, I would go far enough to say I was notoriously bad at it. To verify this for yourself - behold my Line Rider tracks!

#1 - Insight. Notice the breathtaking scenery and silky manuals.

#2 - Crystal. A powerful scening theme, and incredible flow and movement.

#3 - Ancestry. An emotive and moving portryal of the humble loop-the-loop roots of LR, complemented by a stunning backdrop.

#4 - The Path To Power. A brief but enchanting cave-scened masterpiece.

#5 - A Wish On A Line. A commemorative track, with subtle advertising of a dominant LR website (now defunct) concealed well within it.

...And in case you were wondering, no I'm not that deluded. The comments about the quality of each track is clearly tongue-in-cheek parody!

Hope these'll entertain somebody,
Wish

WishLine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WishLine's Old Tracks - Mediocrity at its best.

Post by Inukaza on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:55 am

Why would you repost tracks from 2007? Most of us have seen them already.

Inukaza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WishLine on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:59 am

For the purposes of contributing to the forum, providing some discussion and for a laugh at the profound lack of skill I had.

Can you blame me? Or are only tracks which meet a certain specification allowed in here?

I've got a new track rating system in development. Feel free to PM me a track for a feedback score out of 100 and help me improve my accuracy! Very Happy
Contact me if you need any help, or just to say hi! Smile Have a nice day, Guest!

WishLine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:15 pm

WishLine wrote:For the purposes of contributing to the forum, providing some discussion and for a laugh at the profound lack of skill I had.

Can you blame me? Or are only tracks which meet a certain specification allowed in here?

No, normally people who repost tracks are attention [censored]. Secondly, you're coming off as being defensive.

Inukaza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinter on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:55 pm

I think that if you really want to learn how to make a real good LR track, that you can do it Wink

Best Tracks
Summer Paradise
Untitled Manual
Riddle 3 Minute

All Blue Project

Last
Pinter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevTastic on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
WishLine wrote:For the purposes of contributing to the forum, providing some discussion and for a laugh at the profound lack of skill I had.

No, normally people who repost tracks are attention [censored]. Secondly, you're coming off as being defensive.

Someone asked him to post his tracks, leave it at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by WishLine on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:59 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:

Hmm...I think you're right about me being defensive. Then again, that may be a knee-jerk reaction to your question which suggested I was in the wrong for posting them, which could be construed as aggressive.

Simple fact of the matter is there are two things this forum is lacking - threads, and mediocre tracks. I've just provided both. Smile

I think my self-deprecating humour and dismissive approach to my own tracks proves I've got nothing to show off or seek attention about.

Addendum: What RevO says is also true. Also, there was a thread somewhere that said you're allowed to repost all tracks, provided you embed them all in a single thread.

Last edited by WishLine on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

I've got a new track rating system in development. Feel free to PM me a track for a feedback score out of 100 and help me improve my accuracy! Very Happy
Contact me if you need any help, or just to say hi! Smile Have a nice day, Guest!

WishLine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:02 pm

I haven't seen those tracks yet Smile Brings me back..
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:02 pm

WishLine wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:

Hmm...I think you're right about me being defensive. Then again, that may be a knee-jerk reaction to your question which suggested I was in the wrong for posting them, which could be construed as aggressive.

Simple fact of the matter is there are two things this forum is lacking - threads, and mediocre tracks. I've just provided both. Smile

I think my self-deprecating humour and dismissive approach to my own tracks proves I've got nothing to show off or seek attention about.

Addendum: What RevO says is also true. Also, there was a thread somewhere that said you're allowed to repost all tracks, provided you embed them all in a single thread.

Obviously you can repost it, not many people do.

Inukaza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Ah, those tracks look so fun. Don't you wish you were line rider?

/failpun

Traxis

The True Giygas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WishLine on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Traxis wrote:Ah, those tracks look so fun. Don't you wish you were line rider?

/failpun

Hehehhehe xD. That made me laugh. That was such a long username to be fair. WishLine is far nicer. Even though the tracks aren't any better :P

WishLine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:25 pm

IWIWLR

Even the acronym sucks XD
I didn't actually see a return thread, nor will I look for one, so I guess now is as good of time as any

Welcome back!

Traxis

The True Giygas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by darklight on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:15 am

I actually enjoyed watching a couple of those, and I know you're not doing this just for attention. I think when there's been nothing posted in the green room, somebody's got to revive it. so thanks!
darklight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:30 am

Inu's just sore. These tracks are pretty great. Man, 2007! the nostalgia. Can't wait to see what you can pull off now in the present, 5 years later :]
pure5152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:02 pm

pure5152 wrote:Inu's just sore.

Inukaza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:05 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:

Grown up language:
Spoiler:

Kohuda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:08 pm

Kohuded wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:

Grown up language:
Spoiler:

Nice, bring up a argument that was settled. Always nice.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rainbow Dash on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Inukaza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:11 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Kohuded wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:

Grown up language:
Spoiler:

Nice, bring up a argument that was settled. Always a way to show how much of a peace maker you are.

Spoiler:

I'm not satisfied til you're face down in the dirt, Inu. >:c

Kohuda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WishLine on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:22 pm

...Can we just watch my lovely tracks now? Please? :-)

Cheers. Smile

WishLine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:25 pm

Kohuded wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
Kohuded wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:

Grown up language:
Spoiler:

Nice, bring up a argument that was settled. Always a way to show how much of a peace maker you are.

Spoiler:

I'm not satisfied til you're face down in the dirt, Inu. >:c

You're on.

Spoiler:

Inukaza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:26 pm

WishLine wrote:...Can we just watch my lovely tracks now? Please? :-)

Cheers. Smile

Fair enough.

Inu, you, me. Spleef, some day. >:|

Kohuda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top