We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you getting a billion emails from this site?

5 posters

Go down

Are you getting a billion emails from this site? Empty Are you getting a billion emails from this site?

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Sorry about that, I swear it wasn't me. Forumotion is just being dumb.

https://iridethelines.forumotion.com/t6130-watched-threads
rabid squirrel wrote:Profile -> Preferences -> Always Notify Me of Replies was on, so I turned it off, And I think it solved it.
Also, Under the tab "Topics being watched" you can get rid of them all.
Votale wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Are you getting a billion emails from this site? Empty Re: Are you getting a billion emails from this site?

Post by Stallie Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:49 pm

Yeah I have, I don't know whats going on with formation but its weird. Though its the same thing with you tube, its like you get hundred messages from them a month, depending on your activity.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Are you getting a billion emails from this site? Empty Re: Are you getting a billion emails from this site?

Post by TheRevTastic Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:51 pm

No, because I'm not stupid and fixed this when I first registered on here.
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

http://www.therevtastic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:43 pm

Yes, but I have it set to my email i almost never check, which quite in fact, has almost 11,000 unread emails

(xD)

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:19 am

TheRevTastic wrote:No, because I'm not stupid and fixed this when I first registered on here.
Dude, this changed a couple weeks ago for everyone. I'm not stupid either.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:47 am

rabid squirrel wrote:
TheRevTastic wrote:No, because I'm not stupid and fixed this when I first registered on here.

REPOST.

Honestly, didn't you post in the thread I made about this exact subject a few months ago? I know it was infested with memes' but I thought we all knew about this by then.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:11 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:
rabid squirrel wrote:

REPOST.

Honestly, didn't you post in the thread I made about this exact subject a few months ago? I know it was infested with memes' but I thought we all knew about this by then.
sorry what?

timeline:
- I register
- I get lots of emails so I change the option
- at the start of 2012, the option is reset, I get lots of emails again, I change it back
- I see a topic posted by you about this, post how to fix it there
- I decide to make an announcement so people aren't annoyed by all the emails
- You post here saying you made a thread a few months ago? and that it was infested with memes? and how is this relevant?
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:48 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
rabid squirrel wrote:

REPOST.

sorry what?

timeline:
- I register
- I get lots of emails so I change the option
- at the start of 2012, the option is reset, I get lots of emails again, I change it back
- I see a topic posted by you about this, post how to fix it there
- I decide to make an announcement so people aren't annoyed by all the emails
- You post here saying you made a thread a few months ago? and that it was infested with memes? and how is this relevant?
I think you misrepresented my intention with that message. I can't help but think you thought I was trying to be a smartarse.

I was asking if you posted in the thread saying the same stuff, why post it again a few later. That's all. Again, it was a question.

Edit:

Also, I was apparently being stupid since I didn't see that you linked my post in the OP. Sorry.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:19 am

Doesn't matter, I put an e-mail that I never use. 8D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down