ELR banning is unfair

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by efrazable on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:40 pm

I got banned once a few months ago. 8D

_________________
@LineMagiX wrote:hump
avatar
efrazable
Member

Durr I'm efraz herp derp


View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by Inukaza on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:44 pm

@KillinTime2792 wrote:because mods on irtl are afraid of losing members so they don't ban anyone they think won't come back because of it.

Wrong. I was a ban happy mod.

Inukaza
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by hypothet on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:33 pm

@Loz wrote:
Kohuded wrote:
@Cereal wrote:
@KillinTime2792 wrote:well it's true, the last person to get banned here was lankher a few months ago. we've been nothing but generic asses for almost a year and only 1 person got banned.

gg mods, gg.

inb4 mods ban me in a vain attempt to prove me wrong

Name one person on this site who didn't get banned when they should've, and explain why.

Chris, he wasn't banned early enough.

imo trolls shouldn't be banned. I prefer them to people who are dumb enough to take the bait.

Oh, yay.

That's kind.

Let's ban the people that are innocent but not trolls in favor of trolls who are trolls but not innocent.

_________________
if I go insane within a year, probably don't be surprised, mmkay?
avatar
hypothet
Member

don't read this


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by TheRevTastic on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:43 pm

HG42 wrote:
@Loz wrote:
Kohuded wrote:
@Cereal wrote:
@KillinTime2792 wrote:well it's true, the last person to get banned here was lankher a few months ago. we've been nothing but generic asses for almost a year and only 1 person got banned.

gg mods, gg.

inb4 mods ban me in a vain attempt to prove me wrong

Name one person on this site who didn't get banned when they should've, and explain why.

Chris, he wasn't banned early enough.

imo trolls shouldn't be banned. I prefer them to people who are dumb enough to take the bait.

Oh, yay.

That's kind.

Let's ban the people that are innocent but not trolls in favor of trolls who are trolls but not innocent.

He didn't say ban the people that weren't trolls.

_________________

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by hypothet on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:52 pm

@TheRevTastic wrote:
HG42 wrote:
@Loz wrote:
Kohuded wrote:
@Cereal wrote:
@KillinTime2792 wrote:well it's true, the last person to get banned here was lankher a few months ago. we've been nothing but generic asses for almost a year and only 1 person got banned.

gg mods, gg.

inb4 mods ban me in a vain attempt to prove me wrong

Name one person on this site who didn't get banned when they should've, and explain why.

Chris, he wasn't banned early enough.

imo trolls shouldn't be banned. I prefer them to people who are dumb enough to take the bait.

Oh, yay.

That's kind.

Let's ban the people that are innocent but not trolls in favor of trolls who are trolls but not innocent.

He didn't say ban the people that weren't trolls.

Point taken, but exaggeration helped make my point, although not completely realistic.

It completely falls apart when under scrutiny.

Suggestions on how to improve argument?

_________________
if I go insane within a year, probably don't be surprised, mmkay?
avatar
hypothet
Member

don't read this


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by rabid squirrel on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
@KillinTime2792 wrote:because mods on irtl are afraid of losing members so they don't ban anyone they think won't come back because of it.
Wrong. I was a ban happy mod.
@ KT - what in the world gave you that idea?

@ Inu - when were you ever a mod on WRTL?

Kohuded wrote:
@Cereal wrote:
@KillinTime2792 wrote:well it's true, the last person to get banned here was lankher a few months ago. we've been nothing but generic asses for almost a year and only 1 person got banned.

gg mods, gg.

inb4 mods ban me in a vain attempt to prove me wrong

Name one person on this site who didn't get banned when they should've, and explain why.

Chris, he wasn't banned early enough.
He was one of the original 5 elites. He started Poll of the Day. If someone is a past elite, of course we're going to give him second chances.

Also, he was banned dozens of times (none permanent except the last ones on this site and IRTL) dating all the way back to 2007. Usually the day he got off his band he would come back on and get banned again within a week, for longer. He stayed active for the longest time whenever he wasn't banned.

_________________
Support My Art
A playlist of my best tracks
To keep up with what I'm up to in the world of Line Rider, follow me:
My Twitter | My Tumblr | My Twitch
(You can also follow my patreon and see all public posts completely for free)
avatar
rabid squirrel
Member

I'm the artsy guy round here

3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by Se7eN on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Once upon a time I was banned for tricking all of the immature members into visiting /b/.

Lulz.

_________________

Se7eN
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by efrazable on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:21 pm

@Se7eN wrote:Once upon a time I was banned for tricking all of the immature members into visiting /b/.

Lulz.
wut does dat do?

_________________
@LineMagiX wrote:hump
avatar
efrazable
Member

Durr I'm efraz herp derp


View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by captain_cornflakes on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:54 pm

@Se7eN wrote:Once upon a time I was banned for tricking all of the immature members into visiting /b/.

Lulz.
im 12 and wat is this

_________________

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by linerage on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:57 pm

I like how this thread is popular

_________________


avatar
linerage
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by Inukaza on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:39 pm

@rabid squirrel wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
@KillinTime2792 wrote:because mods on irtl are afraid of losing members so they don't ban anyone they think won't come back because of it.
Wrong. I was a ban happy mod.
@ Inu - when were you ever a mod on WRTL?


Last night, in my dreams. :|

Inukaza
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by Kohuda on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:48 am

@Loz wrote:
Kohuded wrote:
@Cereal wrote:
@KillinTime2792 wrote:well it's true, the last person to get banned here was lankher a few months ago. we've been nothing but generic asses for almost a year and only 1 person got banned.

gg mods, gg.

inb4 mods ban me in a vain attempt to prove me wrong

Name one person on this site who didn't get banned when they should've, and explain why.

Chris, he wasn't banned early enough.

imo trolls shouldn't be banned. I prefer them to people who are dumb enough to take the bait.

Yupp, agreed. :P

_________________
You make 0% of the breads you don't bake.

avatar
Kohuda
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by Yobanjojoe on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:32 am

@Rafael wrote:
@Yobanjojoe wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:Past Mod from ELR.

Rule 3. Being a idiot is a ban worthy offense. Staff decided who's a idiot.


This is a legit question, how has stallie not been banned?
Post like these make me want to insult you. On ELR, you'd be the one to get banned, jerk.

I wasn't kidding or trying to be a jerk, after everything stallie has said to alot of people including putting me down several times, I actually have no idea in my mind how stallie has not been banned on ELR after what inu said.

_________________
Where am I



avatar
Yobanjojoe
Member

swag


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by KillinTime2792 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:49 am

i have no idea how stallie could talk [censored] about everyone, but when we start doing it to him mods give us all a warning

tell me which of the mods do i have to sleep with to get this kind of special treatment?

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by Hedgehogs4Me on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:17 am

@Wolf_Spirit wrote:[clipped quotes]
Welcome to WRtL Very Happy
This is possibly the greatest post I have ever seen, on any forum, any place.

_________________
What do I believe?


avatar
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by Helios Pavonine on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:32 am

I agree with KT here. Stallie's being way more annoying than we are to him, imo.

I feel like a ''Stallie is freaking sexy''-discussion is going to happen... Suspicious





_________________
What's it going to be then, eh?

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by Rafael on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:37 am

I feel like this thread will be closed.
avatar
Rafael
Line Rider Legend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by rabid squirrel on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:21 am

@Rafael wrote:I feel like this thread will be closed.
I think we should stop talking about stallie specifically, unless you address your comments to stallie. Don't talk about him as if he's not in the room.

And no flaming.

_________________
Support My Art
A playlist of my best tracks
To keep up with what I'm up to in the world of Line Rider, follow me:
My Twitter | My Tumblr | My Twitch
(You can also follow my patreon and see all public posts completely for free)
avatar
rabid squirrel
Member

I'm the artsy guy round here

3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by Votale on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:06 pm

1. I love you Wolf that was hilarious <3

2. This thread went so far off the original topic. Mods are doing fine no one needs to be banned. People here just need to stop being jerks/sarcastic in every thread, as hilariously pointed out by Wolf xD
avatar
Votale
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by Stallie on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Guys I have been banned many times on ELR, in the past, I have been banned on ELR for a total of 6 times. That's how much of a newb I was. Also why are we talking about me, what did I do? Suspicious
avatar
Stallie
Member


View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/JustLifeProductionz

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by Inukaza on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:24 pm

@Stallie wrote:Guys I have been banned many times on ELR, in the past, I have been banned on ELR for a total of 6 times. That's how much of a newb I am. Also why are we talking about me, what did I do? Suspicious

We are not allowed to talk about you anymore.

/last offtopic message from me.

Inukaza
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by Se7eN on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:57 pm

@Stallie wrote:That's how much of a newb I was am.

fix'd.

_________________

Se7eN
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by Stallie on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:06 pm

@Se7eN wrote:
@Stallie wrote:That's how much of a newb I was am.

fix'd.

I'm a newb, really se7en, if anyone is a newb its you, you quit LR, you suck at LR, get over it. :|
avatar
Stallie
Member


View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/JustLifeProductionz

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by MrLRG on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:19 pm

Complaining about bans?


As for this argument, Love and tolerate. Seriously.


Last edited by MrLRG on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
MrLRG
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by Inukaza on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:19 pm

@Stallie wrote:
@Se7eN wrote:
@Stallie wrote:That's how much of a newb I was am.

fix'd.

I'm a newb, really se7en, if anyone is a newb its you, you quit LR, you suck at LR, get over it. :|


Rabid, It's all out now.

YO STALLIE, Seriously. Se7en is more versatile in LR than you ever were.

Inukaza
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ELR banning is unfair

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum