Master List of Suggestions for Line Rider

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Master List of Suggestions for Line Rider

Post by WishLine on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:47 pm

@Traxis wrote:Save states.

Explain what you mean, Traxis...I think that's a little vague? Smile

I've got a new track rating system in development. Feel free to PM me a track for a feedback score out of 100 and help me improve my accuracy! Very Happy
Contact me if you need any help, or just to say hi! Smile Have a nice day, Guest!

WishLine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:12 pm

@Rafael wrote:So I just drew 100 lines just to find out that I deleted one line before. I could find it back, but along with all the other lines I drew, and there's no way I can delete all the unnecessary line. Can't you make a line impossible to delete with backspace?

I can probably make a setting that disables the backspace. but make single lines impervious to the backspace? idk.

@rabid squirrel wrote:
@efrazable wrote:Maybe an optional green line snap?
green lines already snap to track lines... maybe a key to hold down to make green lines snap to green lines? I'll add it to mildly controversial.

Well, when working with the shades, I didn't finish the snapping codes for them, and to tell you, green lines snapping to other green lines are extremely annoying, especially when using them to fill a shape. But if you want, I can work on a key to hold. what key do you want?
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

View user profile https://github.com/kevansevans/openLR

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:16 pm

kevansevans wrote:
@Rafael wrote:So I just drew 100 lines just to find out that I deleted one line before. I could find it back, but along with all the other lines I drew, and there's no way I can delete all the unnecessary line. Can't you make a line impossible to delete with backspace?

I can probably make a setting that disables the backspace. but make single lines impervious to the backspace? idk.
what about whenever you close the track, it locks all those lines from backspace.

ofc this is just a temporary solution to actually fixing backspace so it works... or an actual undo button.

My Twitter | My Tumblr | My Twitch
(You can also follow my patreon and see all public posts completely for free)
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy guy round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:39 pm

@rabid squirrel wrote: what about whenever you close the track, it locks all those lines from backspace.

ofc this is just a temporary solution to actually fixing backspace so it works... or an actual undo button.

Well, if I was to do that, I'd have to create the 9th line variable (8 so far as I remember) that determines "Redo-able/undo-able or not" which would mean that the sols would be way larger, and if I wanted to backspace something after a save, it wouldn't work. Of course you could use the eraser, but it may end up being one of those tiny things that's annoying. IDK.

Maybe like I did with flag lock, I have another key you have to hold? I'm thinking that to undo, you hold -(+)backspace and to redo +(+)backspace.

[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:50 pm

So there's no solution to the problem I had?
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:53 pm

@Rafael wrote:So there's no solution to the problem I had?

Apparently unless you want a major inconvenience.
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:12 pm

This hasn't been present in recent versions, but I know there was a fast-forward in Mhenr's 6.3 that was really useful, could you see about making a fast-forward button like that again if what Kevans tried isn't working?

Shotoku Sucks edit: Also, turn-off-colors switch in editor mode so sceners can look at their track without having to make bosh go on it. It is hard to see how a track looks in playback when you're editing in green lines, so possibly being able to switch of colors off in editor would be useful

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top