We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master List of Suggestions for Line Rider

+12
Ph0enix
Hedgehogs4Me
GhostY
Cereal
efrazable
hypothet
TheRevTastic
KillinTime2792
Lankher
[senpai] kevans
Rafael
rabid squirrel
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Master List of Suggestions for Line Rider - Page 3 Empty Re: Master List of Suggestions for Line Rider

Post by [senpai] kevans Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:39 pm

rabid squirrel wrote: what about whenever you close the track, it locks all those lines from backspace.

ofc this is just a temporary solution to actually fixing backspace so it works... or an actual undo button.

Well, if I was to do that, I'd have to create the 9th line variable (8 so far as I remember) that determines "Redo-able/undo-able or not" which would mean that the sols would be way larger, and if I wanted to backspace something after a save, it wouldn't work. Of course you could use the eraser, but it may end up being one of those tiny things that's annoying. IDK.

Maybe like I did with flag lock, I have another key you have to hold? I'm thinking that to undo, you hold -(+)backspace and to redo +(+)backspace.

[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Master List of Suggestions for Line Rider - Page 3 Empty Re: Master List of Suggestions for Line Rider

Post by Rafael Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:50 pm

So there's no solution to the problem I had?
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:53 pm

Rafael wrote:So there's no solution to the problem I had?

Apparently unless you want a major inconvenience.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:12 pm

This hasn't been present in recent versions, but I know there was a fast-forward in Mhenr's 6.3 that was really useful, could you see about making a fast-forward button like that again if what Kevans tried isn't working?

Shotoku Sucks edit: Also, turn-off-colors switch in editor mode so sceners can look at their track without having to make bosh go on it. It is hard to see how a track looks in playback when you're editing in green lines, so possibly being able to switch of colors off in editor would be useful

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3