BELIEVE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: BELIEVE

Post by Cereal on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Recording was bawls, but for a track made in a few hours, 'twas glorious.

I feel like your manuals could've been better, but you have great control.

_________________
Times They Are A-Changin'  

>>The Ph Series<<
EXPLOSIVO

Words of Wisdom:

OTDE wrote:Be active and we'll love you forever. Make tracks and we'll love you five-ever.

FlagCapper wrote:How is a Quirk a Quirk when it becomes more of the same?

Eric Cartman wrote:If you want to find some quality friends, you've gotta wait through all the dicks first.

avatar
Cereal
Line Rider Legend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BELIEVE

Post by Wizzy on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:29 pm

This was my track name for one of my scenery tracks... Suspicious

_________________
Opal Rider wrote:It's cute. But we can go danker.
avatar
Wizzy
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BELIEVE

Post by GhostY on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:49 pm

Wizzy wrote:This was my track name for one of my scenery tracks... Suspicious

same here... Suspicious

and kramwood you're a track making machine xD

_________________
avatar
GhostY
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BELIEVE

Post by Stallie on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:23 pm

GhostY wrote:
Wizzy wrote:This was my track name for one of my scenery tracks... Suspicious

same here... Suspicious

The track was very good though, but you shouldn't copy names of people tracks, especially TD's. :|


Last edited by Stallie on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Stallie
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BELIEVE

Post by Inukaza on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:25 pm

GhostY wrote:
Wizzy wrote:This was my track name for one of my scenery tracks... Suspicious

same here... Suspicious


I used this name in 2007 Suspicious

Inukaza
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BELIEVE

Post by Votale on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
GhostY wrote:
Wizzy wrote:This was my track name for one of my scenery tracks... Suspicious

same here... Suspicious


I used this name in 2007 Suspicious

That means all of you suck Suspicious
avatar
Votale
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BELIEVE

Post by Cereal on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Stallie wrote:
GhostY wrote:
Wizzy wrote:This was my track name for one of my scenery tracks... Suspicious

same here... Suspicious



The track was very good though, but you shouldn't copy names of people tracks, especially TD's. :|

Fail, his track was called "Make Believe", not "Believe".


_________________
Times They Are A-Changin'  

>>The Ph Series<<
EXPLOSIVO

Words of Wisdom:

OTDE wrote:Be active and we'll love you forever. Make tracks and we'll love you five-ever.

FlagCapper wrote:How is a Quirk a Quirk when it becomes more of the same?

Eric Cartman wrote:If you want to find some quality friends, you've gotta wait through all the dicks first.

avatar
Cereal
Line Rider Legend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BELIEVE

Post by efrazable on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Votale wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
GhostY wrote:
Wizzy wrote:This was my track name for one of my scenery tracks...
same here...
I used this name in 2007
That means all of you suck
I want to conform too. Suspicious

_________________
LineMagiX wrote:hump
avatar
efrazable
Member

Durr I'm efraz herp derp


View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: BELIEVE

Post by Stallie on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:17 am

Cereal wrote:
Stallie wrote:
GhostY wrote:
Wizzy wrote:This was my track name for one of my scenery tracks... Suspicious

same here... Suspicious



The track was very good though, but you shouldn't copy names of people tracks, especially TD's. :|

Fail, his track was called "Make Believe", not "Believe".


Shush.
avatar
Stallie
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BELIEVE

Post by rabid squirrel on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:27 am

Stallie wrote:
Cereal wrote:
Stallie wrote:
GhostY wrote:
Wizzy wrote:This was my track name for one of my scenery tracks... Suspicious

same here... Suspicious



The track was very good though, but you shouldn't copy names of people tracks, especially TD's. :|

Fail, his track was called "Make Believe", not "Believe".


Shush.
lol

_________________
Support My Art
A playlist of my best tracks
To keep up with what I'm up to in the world of Line Rider, follow me:
My Twitter | My Tumblr | My Twitch | My Facebook Page | My Instagram
(You can also follow my patreon and see all public posts completely for free)
avatar
rabid squirrel
Member

I'm the artsy guy round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: BELIEVE

Post by Inukaza on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:01 am

rabid squirrel wrote:
Stallie wrote:
Cereal wrote:
Stallie wrote:
GhostY wrote:
Wizzy wrote:This was my track name for one of my scenery tracks... Suspicious

same here... Suspicious



The track was very good though, but you shouldn't copy names of people tracks, especially TD's. :|

Fail, his track was called "Make Believe", not "Believe".


Shush.
lol

Off topic, but stare at the goose's eyes. It looks so odd, like they shouldn't fit on his face.

Inukaza
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BELIEVE

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:46 am

I can't BELIEVE you made this in 3 hours. :P

_________________
"There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you still get the same soaking."
Youtube
avatar
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend


View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Re: BELIEVE

Post by Xanth on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:58 pm

efrazable wrote:
Votale wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:
GhostY wrote:
Wizzy wrote:This was my track name for one of my scenery tracks...
same here...
I used this name in 2007
That means all of you suck
I want to conform too. Suspicious
Me too Suspicious
avatar
Xanth
Member


View user profile http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCehYWYJLIU_Y6e0Yw69pfrw

Back to top Go down

Re: BELIEVE

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum