Linerider: Recession

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Linerider: Recession

Post by Stallie on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:17 pm

I hope you will enjoy it. 8D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiywZ1J036M

_________________
I Believe In Gangstas
I Love Music
My Life
avatar
Stallie
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider: Recession

Post by Rave on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:44 pm

fun.

_________________

                        Allow it man Panic 2014 update 2014-05-30 // 20:09:48
avatar
Rave
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider: Recession

Post by Sheldon on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:55 pm

I can see you as a future quirker, stallie. You just need time. I'm sure we have all been at the point you are currently at at one point. The flings are pretty rudimentary and need some cleaning up and strengthening. Tracks aren't always about making fling after fling after fling. But, once you learn all the tricks line rider is pretty much a sandbox. You can make whatever you please as long as its possible. You will get passed learning tricks, and start focusing on what types of tricks go good in succession. You can do it stallie. I believe in you. Good luck. Thumbs Up
avatar
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider: Recession

Post by hypothet on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:24 pm

@Sheldon wrote:Quirk is good. Be quirk do tricks make good sandbox tricks learn need time must go deeper.

FOCUSSSSSSSS.

Thumbs Up

Fix'd

You passed mah expectations, stalleh. Now punch them in the face next time.

_________________
if I go insane within a year, probably don't be surprised, mmkay?
avatar
hypothet
Member

don't read this


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider: Recession

Post by LineMagiX on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:36 pm

HG42 wrote:
@Sheldon wrote:Quirk is good. Be quirk do tricks make good sandbox tricks learn need time must go deeper.

FOCUSSSSSSSS.

Thumbs Up

Fix'd
what

Lots of string action. I like this. :P

_________________

QUOTES:

@Cereal wrote:Hell yes ..since CC is being a little b*tch.

@rabid squirrel wrote:it's more dumb but less stupid

@Hedgehogs4Me wrote:Nigga you know what I meant.
Alright, seriously, let's stop this now before we set a bad example. xD


My super.sol download
(all of my recent tracks in one sol)
avatar
LineMagiX
Member

The ghost of LR


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider: Recession

Post by Inukaza on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:45 pm

Needs stronger wells. You were wrong to accuse me of not knowing what I'm saying. Not being rude for not reason, but just to prove a point, I must say this. Your wells were VERY weak. kthx.bai

Inukaza
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider: Recession

Post by Cereal on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Your flings are great for the most part, but the alt flings were way too weak, imo.

Try to add more trick variation and such. Wink

_________________
Times They Are A-Changin'  

>>The Ph Series<<
EXPLOSIVO

Words of Wisdom:

@OTDE wrote:Be active and we'll love you forever. Make tracks and we'll love you five-ever.

@FlagCapper wrote:How is a Quirk a Quirk when it becomes more of the same?

Eric Cartman wrote:If you want to find some quality friends, you've gotta wait through all the dicks first.

avatar
Cereal
Line Rider Legend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider: Recession

Post by OTDE on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Ya'need some airtime, boi!

Besides that, it was very interesting, keep on truckin'. Very Happy
avatar
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider: Recession

Post by efrazable on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:Needs stronger wells. You were wrong to accuse me of not knowing what I'm saying. Not being rude for not reason, but just to prove a point, I must say this. Your wells were VERY weak. kthx.bai
Should it have been someone else, that review would have been followed by "overall, I liked it ". Overall, I liked it!

_________________
@LineMagiX wrote:hump
avatar
efrazable
Member

Durr I'm efraz herp derp


View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider: Recession

Post by Sssschiller on Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:40 pm

I really enjoyed it! Just make stronger flings Smile

_________________

I believe in a thing called love <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider: Recession

Post by Helios Pavonine on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:15 pm

Fling after fling with barely any speed variation.

Sorry, but this is not what I expected. Don't make such a hype out of it next time... Or, well, backfire that to me when I release Eden, k?

_________________
What's it going to be then, eh?

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider: Recession

Post by SETH on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:31 pm

i like all quirk tracks, great job , try to work the speed and trick variation.

_________________

"New Untitled" Solo
=> track 100% done (1840 lines) => scenery 9.5% done (96.6K lines)

Main Track : Spaaace!------ After Midnight ------ Dashing Skyline ------ Atlantis
Line Art : Rarity ------ Blunt Dragon
avatar
SETH
Member


View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/valentin721?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider: Recession

Post by Rafael on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:10 pm

FINALLY a good reviewable track! I'll edit this post soon Smile

_________________
Jam
Supersonic Motion

The Entity - Cheetah - The Source
Heart Attack - Sonic Motion
Imperial - Nuclear Fission - Perclusion - Compilation Damnsexy
avatar
Rafael
Line Rider Legend


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider: Recession

Post by Z_N-Freak on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:42 pm

I like this track. I have to say that I am kinda drowsy atm and I just really like the mellow flow. Also, awesome song, though it's not a very mellow song, but it's still freaking awesome Smile

_________________
c: 1815_1382_1
l: 3198 / ?
r: 10714
s: 85.516
t: 106 / 235
u: 2015100514
avatar
Z_N-Freak
Member

Off-sled Action


View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider: Recession

Post by rabid squirrel on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:16 pm

HG42 wrote:
@Sheldon wrote:Quirk is good. Be quirk do tricks make good sandbox tricks learn need time must go deeper.

FOCUSSSSSSSS.

Thumbs Up

Fix'd
win

_________________
Support My Art
A playlist of my best tracks
To keep up with what I'm up to in the world of Line Rider, follow me:
My Twitter | My Tumblr | My Twitch
(You can also follow my patreon and see all public posts completely for free)
avatar
rabid squirrel
Member

I'm the artsy guy round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider: Recession

Post by captain_cornflakes on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:19 am

Well i enjoyed it. 8D

_________________

Back to top Go down

It was alright

Post by JoaTrades on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Overall all I liked the video.

The flow was good and the trick variety in the track was fairly decent although the track didn't seem all that creative or original. The main flaw with the track in my opinion though is the weakness of some of the wells.

I didn't dislike the music but I didn't feel like it fit the track. It seemed like it would have fit better with a fast that has a lot of pressure/strength, so again the wells could have been stronger. The track felt a little loose and slow for this song.

The editing pretty much just follows the common format for LR videos. I liked the opening and ending titles although the credits were just meh.

I liked the track but the wells could have been stronger and the music didn't fit too well imo.

_________________
JoaTrades is a fool and so is anyone who would take him seriously.
avatar
JoaTrades
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider: Recession

Post by Stallie on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Simpeleton wrote:fun.

Thanks.

@Sheldon wrote:I can see you as a future quirker, stallie. You just need time. I'm sure we have all been at the point you are currently at at one point. The flings are pretty rudimentary and need some cleaning up and strengthening. Tracks aren't always about making fling after fling after fling. But, once you learn all the tricks line rider is pretty much a sandbox. You can make whatever you please as long as its possible. You will get passed learning tricks, and start focusing on what types of tricks go good in succession. You can do it stallie. I believe in you. Good luck. Thumbs Up

Thanks for the advice and the support.


HG42 wrote:Fix'd, You passed mah expectations, stalleh. Now punch them in the face next time.

That's nice to know.

boo. wrote: Lots of string action. I like this. :P

Thanks.

Rainbow Dash wrote:Needs stronger wells. You were wrong to accuse me of not knowing what I'm saying. Not being rude for not reason, but just to prove a point, I must say this. Your wells were VERY weak. kthx.bai

I shall do that on my next track and thanks for the advice.

@Cereal wrote:Your flings are great for the most part, but the alt flings were way too weak, imo.

Try to add more trick variation and such. Wink

Thanks for your advice, nice to know you liked it.

@OTDE wrote:Ya'need some airtime, boi!

Besides that, it was very interesting, keep on truckin'. Very Happy

Ok and thanks for the advice.

@efrazable wrote:Should it have been someone else, that review would have been followed by "overall, I liked it ". Overall, I liked it!

Ok then, glade to see you like it.

@Sssschiller wrote:I really enjoyed it! Just make stronger flings Smile

Thats nice to know, I'm glade you enjoyed it.

@Helios Pavonine wrote:Fling after fling with barely any speed variation.

Sorry, but this is not what I expected. Don't make such a hype out of it next time... Or, well, backfire that to me when I release Eden, k?

Ok,ok,ok gees.

@SETH wrote:i like all quirk tracks, great job , try to work the speed and trick variation.

Thanks for the advice.

@Rafael wrote:FINALLY a good reviewable track! I'll edit this post soon Smile

WAITING!!!

@Z_N-Freak wrote:I like this track. I have to say that I am kinda drowsy atm and I just really like the mellow flow. Also, awesome song, though it's not a very mellow song, but it's still freaking awesome Smile

I shall do that next time, glade you like it.

@rabid squirrel wrote:win

Ok.

a1c4s8 wrote:Well i enjoyed it. 8D

Nice to hear you liked it.

@JoaTrades wrote:Overall all I liked the video.

The flow was good and the trick variety in the track was fairly decent although the track didn't seem all that creative or original. The main flaw with the track in my opinion though is the weakness of some of the wells.

I didn't dislike the music but I didn't feel like it fit the track. It seemed like it would have fit better with a fast that has a lot of pressure/strength, so again the wells could have been stronger. The track felt a little loose and slow for this song.

The editing pretty much just follows the common format for LR videos. I liked the opening and ending titles although the credits were just meh.

I liked the track but the wells could have been stronger and the music didn't fit too well imo.

Thanks for your support and advice I'm glade you liked it.


Last edited by Stallie on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
I Believe In Gangstas
I Love Music
My Life
avatar
Stallie
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider: Recession

Post by linerage on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:19 am

Oks and thanks and thanks for the advices were abused brutally by Stallie.

_________________


avatar
linerage
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider: Recession

Post by Phyxius on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Epic track much!

_________________
avatar
Phyxius
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider: Recession

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum