Linerider World Records

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Linerider World Records

Post by Chui Ninji on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:02 am

@Rafael wrote:Also, Chui, kevans is just trying to contribute. I think it's only good that he tries to do something as a member instead of letting staff run everything on the forum..
I just have me and my superiority complex. <3 I find it awkward that someone without a leadership role is taking the lead. Although I suppose it depends on your take on it.

Fyi, kevan, I didn't mean any offense, it's just my way of being lulzy. <3

_________________
I strongly believe girls don't poop.

Hale | | Secrets | | Always Riding | | Violent Resitution | | Onrush
avatar
Chui Ninji
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider World Records

Post by [senpai] kevans on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:34 pm

@Chui Ninji wrote:
@Rafael wrote:Also, Chui, kevans is just trying to contribute. I think it's only good that he tries to do something as a member instead of letting staff run everything on the forum..
I just have me and my superiority complex. <3 I find it awkward that someone without a leadership role is taking the lead. Although I suppose it depends on your take on it.

Fyi, kevan, I didn't mean any offense, it's just my way of being lulzy. <3

wut?
avatar
[senpai] kevans
Member

Stay in your coma


View user profile https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider World Records

Post by KillinTime2792 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:40 pm

kevansevans wrote:
@Chui Ninji wrote:
@Rafael wrote:Also, Chui, kevans is just trying to contribute. I think it's only good that he tries to do something as a member instead of letting staff run everything on the forum..
I just have me and my superiority complex. <3 I find it awkward that someone without a leadership role is taking the lead. Although I suppose it depends on your take on it.

Fyi, kevan, I didn't mean any offense, it's just my way of being lulzy. <3

wut?
wut?

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider World Records

Post by Derpinator on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:28 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wx9lVlobB8
this track by rafael has the highest speed (130) happy now?

whats up with all these rules? why does it matter if the creator of the track is inactive?

_________________
Wow
Such forum
Many members
Playing LR all day
Much riding
So fun
Wow
avatar
Derpinator
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider World Records

Post by KillinTime2792 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:19 pm

@Rapto wrote:whats up with all these rules? why does it matter if the creator of the track is inactive?
precisely my thoughts, last I checked real world records can be held by people long dead (Worlds tallest man for instance).

anyway Sheldon/Element have a track with a 1210 line inverted hand fling I think but can't find the video, anyone offer some help?

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider World Records

Post by efrazable on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:07 pm

@KillinTime2792 wrote:
@Rapto wrote:whats up with all these rules? why does it matter if the creator of the track is inactive?
precisely my thoughts, last I checked real world records can be held by people long dead (Worlds tallest man for instance).

anyway Sheldon/Element have a track with a 1210 line inverted hand fling I think but can't find the video, anyone offer some help?
Yeah, but I thought that was SCG and Sheldon. Or did element extend that?

_________________
@LineMagiX wrote:hump
avatar
efrazable
Member

Durr I'm efraz herp derp


View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider World Records

Post by KillinTime2792 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:14 pm

Idunno people said elment and sheldon on wizzy's video

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider World Records

Post by [senpai] kevans on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:21 pm

@Rapto wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wx9lVlobB8
this track by rafael has the highest speed (130) happy now?

whats up with all these rules? why does it matter if the creator of the track is inactive?

Those rules is to make sure that no tracks are nommed willy nilly. The activity of users lets me know how deserving someone is of a record. Yes the worlds tallest man is dead, but that record was official when he was alive.
avatar
[senpai] kevans
Member

Stay in your coma


View user profile https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider World Records

Post by Sheldon on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:19 am

This is silly, I don't see why the maker cannot post the video. I mean if I wanted to hold a world record I'd be calling up Guiness for sure. Also, the video is not listed on my profile. I will have to put up a link.

Here it is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRR8Qkv_YtE
avatar
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider World Records

Post by [senpai] kevans on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:17 am

@Sheldon wrote:This is silly, I don't see why the maker cannot post the video. I mean if I wanted to hold a world record I'd be calling up Guiness for sure. Also, the video is not listed on my profile. I will have to put up a link.

Here it is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRR8Qkv_YtE

I am willing to re arrange the rules if there is a demand for it. I'm always open to change.
avatar
[senpai] kevans
Member

Stay in your coma


View user profile https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider World Records

Post by RyderLR on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:04 pm

What happened to this.

_________________
Earthquake
Slave to the Rhythm
Shellshocked
Intro
"Aids, they killed my slaves. I need to go buy new ones". - ACwazHere
avatar
RyderLR
Member

WHAT RHYMES WITH SHMINTRO?


View user profile http://youtube.com/ryderofthelines

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider World Records

Post by [senpai] kevans on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:59 pm

I think I can give this one last shot with some better rules. I'll give this some thought and request this thread be deleted in favor of a new one.
avatar
[senpai] kevans
Member

Stay in your coma


View user profile https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Re: Linerider World Records

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum