We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HKay has tracks made for scening

+2
Stallie
HKay
6 posters

Go down

HKay has tracks made for scening Empty HKay has tracks made for scening

Post by HKay Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:46 pm

he doesn't know what he is going to do with them...

I found some sols yesterday with some old manual tracks that was either made for some one or for myself to scene. So if anyone need a manual track to scene well just say "ME" and which one you want to scene and i will send you the sol... :P

http://vimeo.com/27256440
HKay
HKay

Back to top Go down

HKay has tracks made for scening Empty Re: HKay has tracks made for scening

Post by Stallie Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Thos where some pretty smooth track there Hkay, i liked the last track the best, nice recycling and smooth curves, nice job.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:11 pm

those tracks are beastly! I absolutely love your manuquirk style, you have so much creativity and variety, and your granuals are always the best.

The community scenery project is currently scening Clarification, but I think it would be cool for us to scene another one of these when we finish that.

I'm thinking about taking one myself, but I have to ask, were they made in flash player 9? because then I would have to dual boot to scene... (e.g. clarification was made in FP9, so people need a PC with FP8 or 9 to run it)
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HKay Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:17 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:those tracks are beastly! I absolutely love your manuquirk style, you have so much creativity and variety, and your granuals are always the best.

The community scenery project is currently scening Clarification, but I think it would be cool for us to scene another one of these when we finish that.

I'm thinking about taking one myself, but I have to ask, were they made in flash player 9? because then I would have to dual boot to scene... (e.g. clarification was made in FP9, so people need a PC with FP8 or 9 to run it)

well yeah, i dont know about flash player 9, but it definitely works on 8... The tracks are not good enough for community scenery, but it would be great if you wanted to scene one Very Happy

And thanks rabid 8D
HKay
HKay

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:33 pm

HKay wrote:
rabid squirrel wrote:those tracks are beastly! I absolutely love your manuquirk style, you have so much creativity and variety, and your granuals are always the best.

well yeah, i dont know about flash player 9, but it definitely works on 8... The tracks are not good enough for community scenery, but it would be great if you wanted to scene one Very Happy

And thanks rabid 8D
yeah, if you used FP8 on a PC (and they're not all blue) then they won't play for me unless I dual boot (and I can only dual boot for an hour because I have the trial version of Windows 7, didn't want to buy the whole thing) so I could scene them without seeing it in play mode very often but it would be a pain, so I'll pass.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Impressive! Gotta love your granuals. There was also some nice recycling.

Smooth manuals, as always. Thumbs Up
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by HKay Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:17 pm

poop
HKay
HKay

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:33 pm

this reminds me, where IS lankher?
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:40 pm

^ banned
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Ah, now I remember that track. xD I scened a fair bit of it, though didn't really get close to finishing. So many curves at the start. :P
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by HKay Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Kohuded wrote:Ah, now I remember that track. xD I scened a fair bit of it, though didn't really get close to finishing. So many curves at the start. :P

Can i see it? Hehe
HKay
HKay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down