We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is TechDawgg the answer?

+13
Wolf_Spirit
Kohuda
Sssschiller
Rafael
Ktk
Chui Ninji
Z_N-Freak
iPi
Wizzy
linerage
Cereal
Summoning
Traxis
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is TechDawgg the answer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is TechDawgg the answer?

Post by 14mRh4X0r Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:38 pm

tl;dr: we need BHCS :P

No, but people should collab more. And by that I mean that if you're bad at scenery or anything, just find someone who's awesome at it, and combine.
That way we can get old members inspired to making quality tracks, and new members to come here because LR is ossm again. (scenery, dude)

"S E X is always the answer" - Nickelback

(omg i made a second page lololol)
14mRh4X0r
14mRh4X0r

Nobody appreciates the term 'hacker' anymore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:46 pm

I currently watch the techdawgg video transcendental an realized that the comment with the most thumbs up has only 14. so i thought when we write a comment about old iridethelines is dead and here is the new iridethelines people will check out more this side.
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Sssschiller wrote:I currently watch the techdawgg video transcendental an realized that the comment with the most thumbs up has only 14. so i thought when we write a comment about old iridethelines is dead and here is the new iridethelines people will check out more this side.
I've done that on make believe a while back 8D 42 thumbs up somehow O.o
You might as well comment on the other videos, I'll vote you up! ^^
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:43 pm

very well done wolf spirit Very Happy i will do it
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Wizzy wrote:People looked up to TechDawgg because his tracks were fairly decent and actually looked do-able, and the scenery was the compliment and inspiration to everyone. I bet if we just did more scenery, people would see it as more exciting and fun. I've showed people some amazing tracks like Vision by H4M, and all they said was "cool" but when I showed them tracks like Evolution, it was like "ZOMGWTF" I think it's because they don't get how long it takes to make a fling, manual, etc. The track has never really mattered to the general audience, I think it was all just the imagery that he put into his tracks that really drew everyone to the site. No offense to the track makers. I even show my mom some naked tracks, and all she says is "Oh you didn't make any art this time? Cool I guess." :| MOM. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THAT TOOK?

thats how i came to line rider i saw jaggedpeaks tracks on one of the sites then i looked it up on the interwebs and tried it myself
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Traxis wrote:EDIT: Why does TechDaw*g automatically add 2 g's .-.
Hehe
Summoning wrote:I'm sure there are still people clicking on TechDawgg's links on his videos to go to IRTL still, finding it to be dead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTnT66LGrdY

Look at the highest rated comment.

That's TD's most viewed video btw.
iPi wrote:I think Rabid or someone else censored TechDawgg to have 2 g's, like how Line Rider was censored to lien rider
lol. I'll change it back now that someone figured it out.
Wizzy wrote:People looked up to TechDawgg because his tracks were fairly decent and actually looked do-able, and the scenery was the compliment and inspiration to everyone. I bet if we just did more scenery, people would see it as more exciting and fun. I've showed people some amazing tracks like Vision by H4M, and all they said was "cool" but when I showed them tracks like Evolution, it was like "ZOMGWTF" I think it's because they don't get how long it takes to make a fling, manual, etc. The track has never really mattered to the general audience, I think it was all just the imagery that he put into his tracks that really drew everyone to the site. No offense to the track makers. I even show my mom some naked tracks, and all she says is "Oh you didn't make any art this time? Cool I guess." :| MOM. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THAT TOOK?
This is SO TRUE. This is why I like scenery so much - quirk connects with other quirkers (and people like me who've watched quirk from the very beginning), but scenery connects with EVERYONE.

However, it is easy to scare people away with tracks like Evolution or Incito Scaena - because to some extent that's the standard for a scenery track today. if it's less than 100,000 lines, it's meh. (I'm exaggerating ofc)

As to the original post... I guess I disagree.
http://www.google.com/trends?q=line+rider
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum