We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Variety Act by the LCC

2 posters

Go down

Variety Act by the LCC Empty Variety Act by the LCC

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:27 am

Variety Act

Created by the LCC
Original post: https://iridethelines.forumotion.com/t3423-variety-act-by-the-lcc

A great collab by the best riders of today, the LCC

WTB wrote:<3
CamQuartr wrote:flawless.
Cereal wrote:Phenomenal job
~rawr wrote:woah
nuff said that was awesome
linerage wrote:LOVED. ALL. OF. IT
~boo wrote:Whoa Votale and Gjc's parts were beautiful.
SPL4SHZ0N3 wrote:masterful. loving the vibes and textures of this track. Very smooth in some parts, and very controlled while also flowing.
Wolf_Spirit wrote:^^ Well, what can I say about this?
It's amazing guys, when you wanted stop 'n' go, you had awesome stop 'n' go and when you wanted perfect flow, that's what you did. Very well done all of you 8D
HG42 wrote:I love this track.
I think that all of the styles are so similar as a whole, but every single one from the contributers had something unique to it that made this track so epic.
Orthuss wrote:This was just plain awesome. Loved all of it, the flings, the manuals, the XY sections. All of it had a bouncy flow that made the track insanely entertaining to watch. Excellent job, all you guys.
Wizzy wrote:wow...
SCG, Votale, george, .boo, and pure. You all freaking pwned. seriously like, domination right thar. Votale's manual part was beast, SCG's parts were all beast. I mean wow. That just made me die a little.

Last edited by rabid squirrel on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Variety Act by the LCC Empty Re: Variety Act by the LCC

Post by Wizzy Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:56 am

this track deserves 2 features <3
Wizzy
Wizzy