We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Evolution of Line Rider - A LCC Production

+26
Absox
Stickheadz32
TigerXLine
MartinJulenissen
IGLima
Georgio_jc
Lukking
Derpinator
Yobanjojoe
Binglinerider
iPi
JoaTrades
Purtle
Votale
Inukaza
Commandercoke
Cereal
Rafael
SPL4SHZ0N3
linerage
CamQuartr
Smitsy
Wolf_Spirit
Kohuda
GhostY
rabid squirrel
30 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Evolution of Line Rider - A LCC Production - Page 4 Empty Re: The Evolution of Line Rider - A LCC Production

Post by Inukaza Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:45 pm

Votale wrote:
rabid squirrel wrote:Roborant has under 1k

I'm almost there D:

Plus it's nothing compared to this xD

EDIT: How the hell did Roborant jump up to 1,300 .-. awesome xD

Maybe my videos will jump up in view. :|

RABID, I WANT MY VIDEO TO BE A VIDEO RESPONCE>>>> ADD ITTTT.

Or not, I'm selfish and could always use more subscribers.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

The Evolution of Line Rider - A LCC Production - Page 4 Empty Re: The Evolution of Line Rider - A LCC Production

Post by Cereal Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:16 pm

Hehe, I should add a sheepskin47 vid or 2 so I can get more views.

But anyways, like Gjert said in another thread, put an annotation at the beginning with a link to the site. Very few people will click on the link in the description :P
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by iPi Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Ok, because of me, 14 of the 16 computers in our library have kids playing Line Rider on them. I told them all if they liked it, that they should search for a video on youtube (this one) when they get home. They probably won't remember, so can you guys post this video to a site that isn't blocked? I can only think of one site atm, which is metacafe. This would definitely make LR more popular. As I type this, a kid next to me is making a flatsled track :P
iPi
iPi

Manualologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:47 pm

ssltube.com works on most school networks.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:59 pm

iPi wrote:Ok, because of me, 14 of the 16 computers in our library have kids playing Line Rider on them.
That would be a dream for me...most kids i know, laugh at me when i tell them i play lr Sad
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Stickheadz32 Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:20 pm

Awesome *drops jaw loooooooong way down*
Just say'n
Stickheadz32
Stickheadz32

https://www.youtube.com/Stickheadz32

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:41 pm

at my school the teachers are allowed to go on any website they want by using a password and such. and in art class the teacher let me show incito scened (the mostly finished preview aspi sent me, it only has like 3 sections not recorded) but yeah i even got the song to it and we played in on a projecter and yeah it was awesome xD

i can't wait to start scening this ^^
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Lukking wrote:
iPi wrote:Ok, because of me, 14 of the 16 computers in our library have kids playing Line Rider on them.
That would be a dream for me...most kids i know, laugh at me when i tell them i play lr Sad

haha same here, you just need to have a strong character and say that you like it and it's better than all those other dump shooting games and whatnot

With line rider, you create the game.
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:30 pm

Kids always laugh at me but when they see some of my artwork they appreicate it. Its hard to say to all the cool kids 'look at how long ive spent and effort ive put into a computer game!' so i tell my best friends only. Hehe
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Georgio_jc wrote:
Lukking wrote:

haha same here, you just need to have a strong character and say that you like it and it's better than all those other dump shooting games and whatnot

With line rider, you create the game.

Then you can just lol when they play Halo or COD or Minecraft :|

I just don't tell my friends Hehe
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:37 pm

I made the horrible mistake of telling one of my friends about my lr channel in 7th grade, and then all hell broke loose. Every year, I literally have to bet 20 dollars that he wouldn't tell ANYONE else about it. The reason I am so paranoid is I know how things like this happen. A couple people know, and before you know it, everyone knows.

I then lied about ilikecereal47 being hacked (oops, I said it) just so that I could switch accounts and never tell my best friend. He then later somehow found out because of the "possible friends accounts on youtube" thing. (FUUUUUUU YouTube). And now, maybe once every couple weeks, he says "hey, when's your next lr video"? just the poke fun at me. *ultra sigh* if only I never told him in the first place.

tl'dr: Don't ever tell your friends about your lr video channel. It's bad.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:40 pm

^ Cereal, your friends just suck ass. REALLY bad.
Your school is also ignorant and also sucks ass.
My friends are like "Dude you have no life for playing LR so much." when they see my trakcks, but they're just messing around. They actually think it's really cool. They don't think it's artistic, but they do think it's cool.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by IGLima Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:45 pm

Half of my friends think it's cool, and half think it's noobish. xD

IGLima
IGLima

Featured Video: Silent Flame Scened

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:55 am

I don't have any friends 8D

or at least, nobody I feel close enough to show this kind of stuff to. But when I show people Bolted to the Wall they love it :P (mostly because it was aimed at the average viewer)

but yeah, I posted this on facebook and people liked it Smile
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:41 am

rabid squirrel wrote:but yeah, I posted this on facebook and people liked it Smile
Was this Bolted to the Wall?
Oh and a load of people know about my LR, only one person appreciates it though =/ The rest think it's sad, but ah well!
Also, when people on the compters at school open up line rider and use the PENCIL TOOL for everything I rage hard!
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:10 am

all my friends know that im playing LR, but they are not saying anything about it... xD
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:18 am

I actually told like 3 close friends about it. One friend loved it for like a month because he loves art. Then it died out for them, but if they see me playing it or it's on my comp they don't care.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Absox Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:57 am

Lol kids were talking about line rider in school.
But they only know of it as an iphone app ;_;
Absox
Absox

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Wolf_Spirit wrote:
rabid squirrel wrote:but yeah, I posted this on facebook and people liked it Smile
Was this Bolted to the Wall?
Oh and a load of people know about my LR, only one person appreciates it though =/ The rest think it's sad, but ah well!
Also, when people on the compters at school open up line rider and use the PENCIL TOOL for everything I rage hard!
no that was this. I've shown lots of people bolted though.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:04 pm

"#82 - Top Favorited (This Week)) - Entertainment" 8D
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Well, [I am a potty mouth]. It stopped getting massive amount of views.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:44 pm

Inu wrote:Well, [I am a potty mouth]. It stopped getting massive amount of views.
that's how the internet works. It spiked the day after release (100k) and then it's only gotten about 10k since then.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by cberzy Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:29 pm

you guys all should go outside and talk to some girls. get a life, linerider was fun 4 years ago. Don't spend your teenage years on this stupid forum, do something with your lives.

cberzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:34 pm

cberzy wrote:you guys all should go outside and talk to some girls. get a life, linerider was fun 4 years ago. Don't spend your teenage years on this stupid forum, do something with your lives.

That's too funny. Such an ignorant comment, my boy.

Oh, and way to bump an extremely old topic. >_>
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:41 pm

WOAH, huge bump what? And just letting you know, you're about a mile off the mark you're trying to hit. If you're going to troll, do it right. Aren't you the newest guy on the site? Maybe you should get to know some of us before making a statement like that.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum