Archaeology by Rabid Squirrel

Go down

Archaeology by Rabid Squirrel

Post by rabid squirrel on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:47 pm

Archaeology

Created by rabid squirrel
Original post: http://iridethelines.forumotion.com/the-green-room-f2/archaeology-by-rabid-squirrel-t2121.htm

We did vote on it, I'm not just featuring it because I can. Anyone want to write a summary?

Yet this is really late xD

boo/Magix wrote:Wow rabid, I'm impressed. Smile
@wizzy wrote:thats absolutely rabid!
(That means its original, awesome, stylish, and just flat out fun to watch.)
@DaPoe wrote:Simply awesome. Good work rabid.
@Ktk wrote:MAN
That was great high speed scenery. I loved the shards of the pillars in the highspeed parts... Like framebyframe animation there actually.
Great stuff
@Commandercoke wrote:Intense, that's the word. You're absolutely right; simple scenery can look amazing.
You're a beast for scening or even attempting to this track in 10 days. I hope you're proud of this because it's really cool and enjoyable.
Love the name, love the track, love the scenery, love the music, love the idea. Excellent work Rabid.
@Rafael wrote:I s*** brix.
Awesome work! I was really impressed by your highspeed. I haven't seen any highspeed like that since Goliath. Really well-balanced stuff. There are few people who can do that that well. And the scenery was simple, but really awesome. I'm glad you finished it.
I-Ride wrote:woow rabid! I love how you make with relativ less lines such an amazing scenery! at the beginning i thought: mmh...just bricks and pillars, not very impressive. but then there was the highspeed part and i was amazed! especially the pillar breaking was cool.
@Se7eN wrote:The simple scenery was amazing. I enjoyed just as much as some very detailed scenery pieces.
@Georgio_jc wrote:I loved the whole video.. especially the originality mixed with a breeze of old school feeling Very Happy
Seriously, I just adore this creation!
@LineRiderGjert wrote:Amazing work Rabid! This really shows that simple scenery can be amazing! And in 10 days? Wow, that's awesome!
You're one of few that still has original scenery ideas these days, atleast from what I've seen! Keep it up!
Team Blast wrote:That was just...incredible. It really impressed with the intense speed, immediately dislocating my jaw. The scenery was rivaled the speed well, and was very eye catching.

My Twitter | My Tumblr | My Twitch | My Facebook Page | My Instagram
(You can also follow my patreon and see all public posts completely for free)
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy guy round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Archaeology by Rabid Squirrel

Post by Rafael on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:07 pm

No thanks rabid. You deserved it Smile

The Entity - Cheetah - The Source
Heart Attack - Sonic Motion
Imperial - Nuclear Fission - Perclusion - Compilation Damnsexy
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:23 pm

I love you so much, Rabid Inverted Onoz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chaomocha on Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:28 pm

summary: Probably the most crammed scenery track in as long as I can remember... but definetly not the most procrastinated... ktk... Suspicious Quite a good highspeed track as well.

on a side note... i was wondering wen this was gunna be like voted and submitted by 8D good work rabid, again!

I just want to say to everyone, explore what you already know and dance your own dance.  Don't be convinced there are standards in art, and don't be convinced you have to live up to them to be a good artist.
chaomocha
chaomocha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine on Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:36 am

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like this track. Odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankher on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Podpack wrote:I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like this track. Odd.
i don't like it either.
Lankher
Lankher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:57 pm

I like it, but not as much as Rafael and a lot of other people seem to do hehe. You released it while I was away, so I missed it completely. Saw it first in one of the ToC3 polls. It´s a really nice track with nice simple scenery (in crazy amounts xD), but yeah, there´s just too much awesome stuff out there for it to win a ToC I think. Still a very enjoyable watch though =)
Gotta give you a big thumbs up for finishing the scenery in such a short amount of time, you´re a beast rabid Inverted Onoz

s: 85.516
t: 106 / 235
u: 2015100514
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:30 am

@Z_N-Freak wrote:I like it, but not as much as Rafael and a lot of other people seem to do hehe. You released it while I was away, so I missed it completely. Saw it first in one of the ToC3 polls. It´s a really nice track with nice simple scenery (in crazy amounts xD), but yeah, there´s just too much awesome stuff out there for it to win a ToC I think. Still a very enjoyable watch though =)
Gotta give you a big thumbs up for finishing the scenery in such a short amount of time, you´re a beast rabid Inverted Onoz
I started to love it when I rewatched this a month after release, before that I was like "Oh, this track is really good!" Now I'm like "Wow, this track is EPIC"

The Entity - Cheetah - The Source
Heart Attack - Sonic Motion
Imperial - Nuclear Fission - Perclusion - Compilation Damnsexy
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down