We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW TO: Record your LineRider-Tracks with HYPERCAM 2! (I use this)

+7
Red Devil
Cereal
Ktk
Derpinator
Lankher
Helios Pavonine
TigerXLine
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HOW TO: Record your LineRider-Tracks with HYPERCAM 2! (I use this) Empty HOW TO: Record your LineRider-Tracks with HYPERCAM 2! (I use this)

Post by TigerXLine Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:35 pm

HOW TO GET A SMOOTH, CLEAR AND WHITE RECORDING WITH HYPERCAM 2!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -

I uses HyperCam 2. A free recording-software who records you PC-screen. Please follow the video below for getting the tips on how...

DOWNLOAD HYPERCAM 2:http://www.hyperionics.com/downloads/HC2Setup.exe

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -

[/b]

Reasons for publishing:

1. Good tut for BEGINNERS...
2. Not some sort of advanced way to get a smooth, clear recording...
3. A old tutorial that I never had published here before...

Last edited by TigerLine7 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

HOW TO: Record your LineRider-Tracks with HYPERCAM 2! (I use this) Empty Re: HOW TO: Record your LineRider-Tracks with HYPERCAM 2! (I use this)

Post by Helios Pavonine Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:57 am

Indeed, it looks much better. HOW TO: Record your LineRider-Tracks with HYPERCAM 2! (I use this) Icon_smile Thanks.

But, the recording frames per second is 5 in slow-mo, and you have to set it to 32 to simulate the real speed when you play Line Rider.

At least, that was what I thought.
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

HOW TO: Record your LineRider-Tracks with HYPERCAM 2! (I use this) Empty Re: HOW TO: Record your LineRider-Tracks with HYPERCAM 2! (I use this)

Post by Lankher Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:05 am

dude stop with the fail tutorials, everyone knows this already, gtfo
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:20 am

lahnker your troll Very Happy
BUT it's a bad time to publish it, because aspi has just made a more advanced one Smile
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:13 am

Rapto wrote:aspi has just made a more advanced one Smile

Aaaaaaannnnnnd thats why I publish'd it. Thumbs Up

Reasons:

1. Good tut for BEGINNERS...
2. Not some sort of advanced way to get a smooth, clear recording...
3. A old tutorial that I never had published here before...

I don't think that my recordings are bad. And when I see, for example, Rabid Squirrel recording, wich is a very advanced one, I don't see a big different between his and mine. :|

Question: Why get so damn angry for me uploading a old tutorial??? confused
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:19 am

I totally agree with you tiger! Your a really good recorder, and I have used this and I still do it...
And I think it's funny how you show us all your old work... T
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:42 am

Lankher is just a troll. HOW TO: Record your LineRider-Tracks with HYPERCAM 2! (I use this) 581354
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktk Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:59 pm

He is a troll.

But .org has had this tutorial for several years.

hmm hmm
Ktk
Ktk

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:33 am

Lankher wrote:dude stop with the fail tutorials, everyone knows this already, gtfo

wrong! I use camstudio! Hehe
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Devil Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:16 am

Ktk wrote:He is a troll.

But .org has had this tutorial for several years.

hmm hmm

With the no watermark version mind you.
Red Devil
Red Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by zip Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:26 pm

This is stupid, when I do this, It makes my guy go a million MPH - In other words - IT DOESN'T WORK!
zip
zip

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:28 pm

In second words,,, you are doing it wrong or have the wrong Line Rider beta-program. It works! You're the first at a half year who have said that.... :facepalm:

Last edited by TigerLine7 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:55 pm

Even a monkey with a brain tumor enjoys this video, so in other words, don't baw. This is an excellent tutorial, and if you don't understand a heck of it, I would suggest a hospital to go to. HOW TO: Record your LineRider-Tracks with HYPERCAM 2! (I use this) 581354
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Podpack wrote:Even a monkey with a brain tumor enjoys this video, so in other words, don't baw. This is an excellent tutorial, and if you don't understand a heck of it, I would suggest a hospital to go to. HOW TO: Record your LineRider-Tracks with HYPERCAM 2! (I use this) 581354

Oh, snap! xD

Thanks!
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by lookey Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:04 am

i pressed m but it wouldnt go slow mo

can u help?

lookey

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:07 am

lookey wrote:i pressed m but it wouldnt go slow mo

can u help?

Use a another line rider program. You are using a different Line Rider Program.
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by lookey Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:32 am

TigerLine7 wrote:

can u help?

Can u give me a link?[/quote]

lookey

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:55 am

lookey wrote:
TigerLine7 wrote:

can u help?

Can u give me a link?
[/quote]

HERE! http://www.isuc.net/files/file/line-rider-2.swf
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by lookey Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Thanks

lookey

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:54 pm

lookey wrote:Thanks

no problem xD
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by lookey Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:20 pm

it still dont work but it skips a few frames and it leaves 3 mins at the end of the video

lookey

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:07 am

hmmmmmmm.....

Wierd? Maybe you have a slow computer. Instead for using that program that I sent you, search for Line Rider beta 2 Standalone on google....
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by lookey Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:45 am

TigerLine7 wrote:hmmmmmmm.....

Wierd? Maybe you have a slow computer. Instead for using that program that I sent you, search for Line Rider beta 2 Standalone on google....

Ive got windows xp and we have dsl broadband (low speed broadband)

lookey

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:23 am

TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJulenissen Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:08 am

lookey wrote:
TigerLine7 wrote:hmmmmmmm.....

Ive got windows xp and we have dsl broadband (low speed broadband)

XP and internet speed doesnt have so much to do with it FYI
MartinJulenissen
MartinJulenissen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum