HOW TO: Scene Like TechDawg (BEGINNERS TUTORIAL) (OLD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HOW TO: Scene Like TechDawg (BEGINNERS TUTORIAL) (OLD)

Post by TigerXLine on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:50 pm

FOR BEGINNERS! EASY SCENERY



Last edited by TigerLine7 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
TigerXLine
Member

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW TO: Scene Like TechDawg (BEGINNERS TUTORIAL) (OLD)

Post by Catz on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:05 pm

mhh.. i guess i already watched all scenery tuts =/
the most are really rubbish..
the best (imo) are yours,tendamonster's and one i forgot the name Hehe
i think i do a tut ,too when i'm getting better..
avatar
Catz
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW TO: Scene Like TechDawg (BEGINNERS TUTORIAL) (OLD)

Post by Derpinator on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:29 am

@Catz wrote:mhh.. i guess i already watched all scenery tuts =/
the most are really rubbish..
the best (imo) are yours,tendamonster's and one i forgot the name Hehe
i think i do a tut ,too when i'm getting better..
tendamonster is my favorite because he talks so mush [I am a potty mouth]! And he burps in the middle of the vid... EPIC!

_________________
Wow
Such forum
Many members
Playing LR all day
Much riding
So fun
Wow
avatar
Derpinator
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW TO: Scene Like TechDawg (BEGINNERS TUTORIAL) (OLD)

Post by Bede77 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:40 am

Ha wow really beautiful...
But doesn't exactly say "TechDawg" to me...

Also, the jumps are REALLY hurting my eyes! >.<

Good job, that really is simple and easy! Thanks a lot!

Bede77
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW TO: Scene Like TechDawg (BEGINNERS TUTORIAL) (OLD)

Post by Derpinator on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:48 am

@Bede77 wrote:Ha wow really beautiful...
But doesn't exactly say "TechDawg" to me...

Also, the jumps are REALLY hurting my eyes! >.<

Good job, that really is simple and easy! Thanks a lot!
you win in bumping xD

_________________
Wow
Such forum
Many members
Playing LR all day
Much riding
So fun
Wow
avatar
Derpinator
Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW TO: Scene Like TechDawg (BEGINNERS TUTORIAL) (OLD)

Post by TigerXLine on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:41 am

Rapto wrote:
@Bede77 wrote:Ha wow really beautiful...
But doesn't exactly say "TechDawg" to me...

Also, the jumps are REALLY hurting my eyes! >.<

Good job, that really is simple and easy! Thanks a lot!
you win in bumping xD

Indeed 8D
avatar
TigerXLine
Member

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOW TO: Scene Like TechDawg (BEGINNERS TUTORIAL) (OLD)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum