We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breathtaking Silence

+28
Ktk
Absox
chaomocha
Wizzy
TigerXLine
Kohuda
Inukaza
Smitsy
Cereal
Oamaok
rabid squirrel
Helios Pavonine
IGLima
Rafael
JZorr
Lukking
IRLnewb
Georgio_jc
Wolf_Spirit
Nubcake
Purtle
crash2burn
pure5152
Binglinerider
Painlobster
Commandercoke
Traxis
LineRiderGjert
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Breathtaking Silence  - Page 2 Empty Re: Breathtaking Silence

Post by chaomocha Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:50 pm

probably the coolest thing about this track is the splits. what im talking about is the actual blue and red track splits. in every section you rescene the a large chunk of the track, yet you never use those curves again in some cases. it makes everything much more realistic that way, because its as if you added curves into the track in every split. except you didnt... its hard to explain so let me put it this way. someone makes a track no splits, they then add curves to make it confusing where exactly boish will go, then you scene it. it was like that for every split.

imo the concept i just described is revolutionary and you pulled it off like 5 times in this track. very cool, +rep, keep it up!!

wait, im rewatching at again. did you make a seperate track for each different split

Last edited by chaomocha on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
chaomocha
chaomocha

Back to top Go down

Post by Absox Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Fun, enjoyable.
Had an epic feel to it.

I know this is being picky, but I dunno, I feel that some parts, density of scenery wasn't completely consistent. The unshaded rose for example. I also feel that part could have been neater.

The transition at the split was cool and all, but I feel a better impression could have been made without the edit, and just having it flow seamlessly. Meh. But that wouldn't have worked because of the large drop-down in scenery density. Of course you also did utilize this creatively to cram in even more scenery xD

That's just me nitpicking though. Innovative, fast-paced, and unique. A masterwork in many regards.

Lol @ eminem at beginning. I swear, I thought you were gonna use the song "Without Me" at the beginning.
Absox
Absox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktk Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Bad: I didn't like how the zoomout insets covered up the scenery.

Good: Everything else

OH MY GOD LRG. THIS IS INSANE.

Every detail is so accurate, and so well done, even though the track is solid in terms of speed (aka it's fast, and you don't see the scenery multiple times in many instance) but you still had so much effective scenery all over. No, the whole screen was great to watch.

You have my vote every poll, I think.
Ktk
Ktk

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:16 pm

chaomocha wrote:probably the coolest thing about this track is the splits. what im talking about is the actual blue and red track splits. in every section you rescene the a large chunk of the track, yet you never use those curves again in some cases. it makes everything much more realistic that way, because its as if you added curves into the track in every split. except you didnt... its hard to explain so let me put it this way. someone makes a track no splits, they then add curves to make it confusing where exactly boish will go, then you scene it. it was like that for every split.

imo the concept i just described is revolutionary and you pulled it off like 5 times in this track. very cool, +rep, keep it up!!

wait, im rewatching at again. did you make a seperate track for each different split
Lol, those are a series of minitracks, definitively not splits lol (though I bet there are splits within them)
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LineRiderGjert Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Reply tiime! I won't quote everything, I'll just.. ..reply :|

@Everyone before Purtle + Nubcake: Thnx, those comments means alot <3
@Purtle: You do know I love you, right?
@WS: Holy ****, I read the previous stuff on the old IRtL, so I'll just read the new part of it now. First off, thank you! Second off, I guess those "Pics" showing up in the track wasn't as big of a hit as I thought. And about the end monument, the entire last part was kind of supposed to be that ending monument, if you get my point x) But yeah, I guess I could've made one, but I'm lazy..
@Everyone inbetween WS and Rabid: Thank you, means alot <3
@Rabid: I read the entire review 8D I'll try to sum up the negative things I got from the review (cause that's what I should reply too, right? Don't think I took it as a negative review, I loved it, thank you for taking your time, and for all the positive things, and the constructive critism). Well, the monuments should've been more seen, like riding them a bit. And basically that it was more of a show off than trying to make an experience for the viewer. And that the themes could flow a little better, and the scenery ;p Well, the monuments, you're right there. I'll take that into consideration if I make another scened track! And yeah, it was kind of a show-off to be honest, I just wanted to show what I really could do, and I wanted to make something I would be remember for, if you get my point. The themes, yeah, I could've made them flow a little better, not going to make any excuses here xD But yeah, thnx for the review, the warm words, and ofc. the Holy Shoe! You know that has always been one of my goals ;p
@Everyone down to Wizz: Thaank you <3
@Wizzy: I know it was a little fast, but I want people to be able to watch it over, over, over and over again and still discover new things ;p And yeah, the screenshots.. My mistake.. But thaank you <3
@Chao: Rabid answered your question.
@Absox: Haha, a little nitpicking is always fun! Thaank you Very Happy
And lastly, Ktk; thaaank you : D

Glad you guys enjoyed this! <3
LineRiderGjert
LineRiderGjert
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nubcake Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:26 pm

this is what i really thought of the track, except i didn't have this picture to use before.

Breathtaking Silence  - Page 2 Cookemonster
Nubcake
Nubcake

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cold Rider Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:16 am

I knew this was comin, but i had no idea it would be that badassawesomewtfbbq.

The Cold Rider

https://www.youtube.com/TheColdRider

Back to top Go down

Post by WTB Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:02 am

Roses are red...
Violets are blue...
This track kicks ass
and you do too
WTB
WTB

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:54 am

you. are. the. best. ev.rar

this is one of the biggest scenery accomplishments since evolution. oh and i'm open to have your kids any day, just sayin.

but lrg you'll go down as one of the best sceneres of all time
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by x612nt13 Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:55 pm

bump

the best scenery ever

end post

x612nt13
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:34 pm

I agree with the above statement.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by crash2burn Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:46 pm

I agree with the below statement.
crash2burn
crash2burn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Kohuded is awesome.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:29 pm

lol i like how people are getting -repped for giving opinions. i sense trolls Suspicious

anyway this track still effing kicks ass
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2