We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most frustrating things in Line Rider

+38
Votale
linerage
Nirobi
Cereal
Orthuss
Apple
Catz
MartinJulenissen
SethComposerGuy
CHiH
SPL4SHZ0N3
hypothet
Wizzy
Inukaza
Stickheadz32
Helios Pavonine
LineMagiX
Kohuda
Derpinator
GhostY
IGLima
Smitsy
Rafael
Wolf_Spirit
Binglinerider
Summoning
Ktk
Se7eN
Painlobster
Commandercoke
rabid squirrel
iPi
Purtle
Yobanjojoe
Noname219
crash2burn
AkidisPwnage
ACwazHere
42 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Most frustrating things in Line Rider - Page 3 Empty Re: Most frustrating things in Line Rider

Post by Cereal Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Summoning wrote:Never gotten a corrupted sol :3

^ Same, I don't even know what that is xD

Here is my biggest problem with line rider:

I can't make a scenery tracks because the lag is so GODDAMN annoying

(even at 4000 lines it has horrible lag on my crappy laptop)

Kohuded wrote:When LR crashes when you press M in play mode.

This is the 2nd worst thing, but I have taught my self to not press M anymore (even though I am tempted sometimes Suspicious)

Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Most frustrating things in Line Rider - Page 3 Empty Re: Most frustrating things in Line Rider

Post by Nirobi Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:16 pm

1) Coming up with creative, interesting, and new scenery concepts or ideas and

2) actually finding the inspiration to make a track so that I can showcase those creative, interesting and new scenery concepts and ideas to the world.

#1 is something that comes and goes, but #2 has been something of an ongoing struggle for me since around ToCC. ;_;
Nirobi
Nirobi

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:25 pm

when you save, and after you save, you use a keyboard command, sort of like kohuded, but mine is likethat for any of them, like using c flag. or y to start the track. I usually never use w e r t y u, but i use I.
Apple
Apple

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:05 am

THIS. HAPPENED. TO ME A MILLIANZ TIMES. accidentally clickin H when you meant to click y and you cant return to home page and you didnt save.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Being good ):
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:52 am

Ok im just posting here because im pissed.

The Mother [I am a potty mouth] Cloning line glitch is pissing me off so [I am a potty mouth] bad

[I am a potty mouth] i just did an awesome hand fling did some weird trick where a curve pulls him up which was recycled and inverse hand stalled him on the same curve.

Then i keep playing the track because its so awesome and i play it from the start and he falls of on the fling and im like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:58 am

linerage wrote:THIS. HAPPENED. TO ME A MILLIANZ TIMES. accidentally clickin H when you meant to click y and you cant return to home page and you didnt save.
press U and then press H and it'll come back. if you start the track after pressing H, which usually happens, you need to stop it before you can go back (thanks to HKay)

Yobanjojoe wrote:Ok im just posting here because im pissed.

The Mother [I am a potty mouth] Cloning line glitch is pissing me off so [I am a potty mouth] bad

[I am a potty mouth] i just did an awesome hand fling did some weird trick where a curve pulls him up which was recycled and inverse hand stalled him on the same curve.

Then i keep playing the track because its so awesome and i play it from the start and he falls of on the fling and im like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
...it only ever clones the very last line. press backspace. if that doesn't work then you have a different problem.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:35 am

when I'm playing in my internet browser and i accidentally hit button 4 on my mouse, going back to what i was doing before LR.

when I'm doing a collab, stuck in the middle of two vastly differing scening styles and trying to smooth it all out so the track doesn't look trashy.

finding out no matter how hard you try, the track is still trashy.

Granuals. I can do manuals, Flings, Alt flings, grolls, but the art of a granual still eludes my lines.

seeing some scrub who just started playing linerider, not even balancing manuals propperly or hav any smoothness in his/her curves, doing granuals <_<
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:39 am

Having a grave need to go to the toilet while you do LR.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:10 pm

Making a dual Alt fling roll when you actually wanted to recycle an Asdf Flanual loop. Angry
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:19 am

Going to a different page then going back into LR, pressing backspace which goes back to the page you were on before and you lose your savee data :|
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:09 am

^ Get a standalone?
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:06 am

Rafael wrote:^ Get a standalone?

Standalone is slower then the interwebs

Standalone laggs at 5k for me
Interwebs laggs at 8k
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:00 am

^Ive found that lots of things effect lag, one thing is that when it starts lagging it will lag for as long as youve opened lr. One strange finding is that:

Scene till the lag is quite bad
Save, close window
Open the same track, start scening
No lag for a small bit.

So ya, i dont think standalone is slower than the internet, youve just got some anomylous results and unconsidered factors.

Cereal wrote:
I can't make a scenery tracks because the lag is so GODDAMN annoying

(even at 4000 lines it has horrible lag on my crappy laptop)

Haha, same, but im actually a scener D:

Also, i find when you save a big track, play, and press any buttons on the keyboard it freezes for me. This is M, Z/X, etc
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:50 am

I define "lag" as below 15fps. above that it's not bad.

I define "lag to the point where I can't continue" below 5 fps. wimps.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:29 pm

Doing something epic, then never remembering how you did it again. Happened to me after doing a nose-only pinch (also known as MJ's Pinch) forward.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:24 am

when i'm working on a track and i want to delete a line or press shift to flip it and i accidently hit \ or z and it freezes ;-;
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:40 am

Sucking at LR :|
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:32 am

rabid squirrel wrote:I define "lag" as below 15fps. above that it's not bad.

I stop when it gets to 2 fps. its about 10000 lines for me.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:56 am

Shocked @smitsy
how can you scene at that much lag?
Scening with lag, terror scripts
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Smit5y wrote:

ok, wow, you have my respect xD I've worked with 3fps but can't go below that while keeping my sanity intact. *gives cookie*
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:59 pm

Smit5y wrote:

Dang. I suggest investing in a new computer if possible. xD
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:30 pm

^ hes getting a new laptop

and yeah, i talked with mhenr and he said that 6.8 will definetly reduce lag, it won't have no lag at all but atleast you'll get to scene more 8D
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:22 am

GhostY wrote:^ hes getting a new laptop

and yeah, i talked with mhenr and he said that 6.8 will definetly reduce lag, it won't have no lag at all but atleast you'll get to scene more 8D

Gimme,Gimme,Gimme
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:45 am

Trying to make a crappier track to make a dupe account work, and ending up having that track better so everyone becomes suspicious about you for 3 months until you convince them otherwise.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum