Super obscure Line Rider YouTube channel making some solid quirk

Go down

Super obscure Line Rider YouTube channel making some solid quirk Empty Super obscure Line Rider YouTube channel making some solid quirk

Post by rabid squirrel on Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC287sW01fem9ivqAz0wrU9g

My Twitter | My Tumblr | My Twitch | My Facebook Page | My Instagram
(You can also follow my patreon and see all public posts completely for free)
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

View user profile http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Super obscure Line Rider YouTube channel making some solid quirk Empty Re: Super obscure Line Rider YouTube channel making some solid quirk

Post by theacp127 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:02 pm

His play style is that of a 2009ish quirker. I bet he used to play a lot back in the day and starting messing around again.

Working on new track right now!  Very Happy

At least Hedge believed in me.
@Hedgehogs4Me wrote:I can see you becoming known as one of the best riders of 2012.

theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Super obscure Line Rider YouTube channel making some solid quirk Empty Re: Super obscure Line Rider YouTube channel making some solid quirk

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:00 am

Anomaly's long lost brother

Edit: Upon watching all of these vids, I wouldn't be surprised if the identity was that of a known quirker from the past, like georgio or stingdafling

"There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you still get the same soaking."
Youtube
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by anton on Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:07 am

this dude has got moves

anton
anton

cool

Community Pick: SYTYKC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine on Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:29 pm

He must be someone we know

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider on Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:26 pm

Sorta reminds me of Leomur with all of the gravity rolls. He might just be someone who's studied his stuff, who knows. He did list Anomaly as an inspiration, so I'm not surprised at all that he picked up this style. Guess we won't know until and if he responds.

EDIT: That being said, when his first track is called reborn and says "Starting where I left off" in the description, it's almost impossible to say it's not an old rider.

Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down