WRTL Hall of Records

Go down

WRTL Hall of Records Empty WRTL Hall of Records

Post by OTDE on Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:47 am

This is a work in progress. I hope to eventually add complete summaries honoring these tracks, stats, and so on.

Now that contests are uploaded, I'm gonna use a URL shortener so I don't run outta text space for future pips. After that are community picks, then ToL placings. After that... supplementary info! Descriptions and all that. Should have the basic stuff done by the end of this week.

HALL OF RECORDS

CONTEST WINNERS
WRTL Hall of Records 2oRg9JI WRTL Hall of Records 2nmKX8a WRTL Hall of Records 2oNkwIvWRTL Hall of Records 2o6D6sn WRTL Hall of Records 2paFzS7 WRTL Hall of Records 2o6DR4Z WRTL Hall of Records 2ob4aZh WRTL Hall of Records 2oh66zR WRTL Hall of Records 2nLRUuY WRTL Hall of Records 2nmzSE8 WRTL Hall of Records 2o6jMeR WRTL Hall of Records 2nMf4B7 WRTL Hall of Records 2oaMpJu WRTL Hall of Records 2oNaNSG WRTL Hall of Records 2o6vnuo WRTL Hall of Records 2oRmRQ2 WRTL Hall of Records 2oKcEIm WRTL Hall of Records 2ohreWz WRTL Hall of Records 2nTgQkL WRTL Hall of Records 2oKj0Y4 WRTL Hall of Records 2oNrfSN WRTL Hall of Records 2paOva1 WRTL Hall of Records 2oNgDU0 WRTL Hall of Records 2nmKHWN

COMMUNITY PICKS
WRTL Hall of Records 2oNbv2iWRTL Hall of Records 2nmHh6bWRTL Hall of Records 2ohgqI0WRTL Hall of Records 2oRrwBBWRTL Hall of Records 2nmXAQGWRTL Hall of Records 2oN9m6TWRTL Hall of Records 2nmGfr6WRTL Hall of Records 2oNhiVuWRTL Hall of Records 2oNc4ZYWRTL Hall of Records 2ohaNcZWRTL Hall of Records 2oKl1UhWRTL Hall of Records 2paEycCWRTL Hall of Records 2ob5MSPWRTL Hall of Records 2oRLTyjWRTL Hall of Records 2nTDpWuWRTL Hall of Records 2oRCDKSWRTL Hall of Records 2o6qSjrWRTL Hall of Records 2o6qTUxWRTL Hall of Records 2nTfabcWRTL Hall of Records 2patEU4WRTL Hall of Records 2oKfM78WRTL Hall of Records 2oNpHbIWRTL Hall of Records 2oKroH3WRTL Hall of Records 2nM5P40WRTL Hall of Records 2nT4b1yWRTL Hall of Records 2oaQi1aWRTL Hall of Records 2oKgdyiWRTL Hall of Records 2nMaQcHWRTL Hall of Records 2nTszQxWRTL Hall of Records 2nTmWShWRTL Hall of Records 2nT4qcYWRTL Hall of Records 2ohuDVlWRTL Hall of Records 2nmJTB1WRTL Hall of Records 2oKtJlpWRTL Hall of Records 2o6t4HFWRTL Hall of Records 2oNq9GWWRTL Hall of Records 2nTvgkW

Last edited by OTDE on Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WRTL Hall of Records Empty Re: WRTL Hall of Records

Post by OTDE on Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:48 am

[reserved for stats and descriptions]

OTDE