We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackheart by WCC

3 posters

Go down

Blackheart by WCC Empty Blackheart by WCC

Post by Opal Rider Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:03 pm

Blackheart

Link for Mobile Users

Created by @LineMagiX @Fauxfyre @Sheldon @rabid squirrel @Helios Pavonine @Summoning @Getthim @Pawel3 @roflmaoqwerty @OTDE
Original thread

One final hurrah dedicated to and planned by .boo, this track was started way back in 2013, and received a lot of controversy directly before its release. This controversy did not, however, take away from the intricate planning and technique used to make one of the best fling quirks released to date.

Quotes:
theacp127 wrote:Great track guys. The art turned out really well too. Everyone did a good job on this one.

OTDE wrote:Really glad this turned out so nicely. Looking back on the planned structure, this fit .boo's original plan to a tee. He'd be proud to have seen this. Good job, all.

GhostY wrote:amazing <3

rich wrote:That high speed part by Sheldon is one of the coolest things I've seen in line rider; I would love to see a whole track with that. I liked every single part of this track and the ending moment was really great. What I liked most about this track was how the music made the track feel as it went on. Great job guys!

FlagCapper wrote:This came together really nicely. The fact that it was made over such a long timespan makes the build-up to the ending feel more real because everything gets slowly better as it goes along. The music is very nice too -- probably one of my favourite tracks ever.

Morgan wrote:I almost teared up watching this. Boo would have been ecstatic to see the finished product.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Blackheart by WCC Empty Re: Blackheart by WCC

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:21 pm

I feel this is one of the greatest things that ever happened.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Blackheart by WCC Empty Re: Blackheart by WCC

Post by anton Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:53 pm

I still get shivers
anton
anton

cool

Community Pick: SYTYKC

Back to top Go down